Living The High Life [DISCONT...

Oleh Sleepy_Daze

(Gerard Way x Reader) After cutting costs for months and practically working herself to the bone, (Y/n) final... Lebih Banyak

Warnings/ other stuff
Part 1
Part 1.5
Chapter 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
a/n
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
a/n
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
life update, not story update
um?
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
A/n
update
A/n (kinda must read)
info
30
31
32
33
👏EX👏PECT👏 AN👏 UP👏DATE👏 SOON👏
34
35
a/n
hi guys
new story!!
36

Chapter 3

3.6K 121 67
Oleh Sleepy_Daze

Wassup, I'm back :3

Turns out, it was the last song. I hold Tobi's hand as we hurry backstage. He was still pretty upset when we get there.
  "It's fine Tob, they're fine, and you'll be home soon," I tell him, squeezing his hand. He nods, sniffling quietly. I side hug him and sigh. Such a crybaby.
  Us and Rachel wait by the door as the five get signatures and t-shirts. As they walk by to leave, Jane holds her arm up to me, pointing at it. I look at my arm and realize. The scars. I gotta hide them.
  I look at Tobi and Rachel. Rachel realized too and put her jacket on already, and Tobi doesn't have a jacket. Or vivid scars. He stopped years back. I cross my arms and hope they don't notice.
  "You alright?" Is the first thing Gerard asks. I nod and fake a smile.
  "Do you want a signature or something?" Rachel instantly hands over her beanie. He laughs and signs it.
  "I just want a hug," I mumble. He looks surprised.
  "Really?" I nod. He holds his arms out and I hug him tightly, ready to cry.
  As soon as I let go, I hug myself. He tilts his head in confusion. I can hear Tobi and Rachel talking to the others.
  "Are you cold?" He asks. I hesitate before nodding. He looks around before walking over and grabbing a hoodie. He walks back over and hands it to me.
  "But.. this is yours," I say stupidly. Well, duh, it's his. He laughs.
  "Yeah, you can have it." I grin and put it on quickly. It's too big on me and it smells like him. My face heats up.
   "Thank you." He shrugs.
   "No problem. Now, I have a question." I grab the edges of my sleeves. He didn't see, I reassure myself, not believing myself.
  "Is that guy okay? He seemed sad," he asks. I snort, trying not to laugh or sigh in relief. Of course.
"Nah, he'll be fine. The song Helena makes him sad," I tell him.
  "Can you explain why?" He asks, obviously confused.
   "Our baby is named Helena. The boy's named Mikey," I grin, "He was gonna name him Gerard, but I told him that Mikey would work better, and-"
   "You two are together?" He asks. His face seemed to fall. Maybe I was just imagining it. If he liked anyone, it'd be Rachel.
  "What? No! I just say she's mine because I'm the godmother," I explain quickly, "Tobi's like my bro and I could never do that to Emily." His face lights up slightly.
  "So, you're single?" He asks. My face heats up. Did I hear right?
   "Uhmm, yeah, I am. Why?" I ask nervously.
  "Well, we have a couple of days before we have to leave. You wanna get together?" He asks, and I swear, Gerard Way, flirt MASTER, BLUSHED. My face erupts in a bright red color not known to man.
  "Yeah! Sure!" I cheer. His face lights up like a kid on Christmas.
   "Awesome! Just give me your number and I'll text you," he tells me, scavenging for a paper and a pencil.
  He hands them to me and I write my number down quickly, folding it up and handing it to him.
  "Don't lose it," I joke. He chuckles.
  "Wouldn't dream of it."
  "OOOOOOOH, (Y/N)'S GETTING THAT DICK," Rachel yells, looking at me. My face can't even physically turn redder, but it does. I hide my face in my hands, and I scream, it being muffled by the hoodie sleeves.
  "Come on, we should go," Tobi whines. He really misses his kids.
  "Alright Tob. We should go," I tell him, and he lights up. I smile and look at Gerard one last time.
  "Bye, sugar," he winks, and my face, after turning less red, just spikes back to tomato color quickly.
  "Bye Gerard," I whisper, unable to stop grinning.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.1K 749 39
/// Lets get something straight, known from the get-go, Im not crazy. Yes, I've been at the "crazy hospital" for about a year now... But Im fine. Im...
712K 29.5K 35
Isabel meets a boy at University who she's instantly attracted to. But he seems to have other ideas...
3.6K 138 22
Scarlet and gerard had been best friends since high school. As gerard forms a band, and takes off, what will happen to there friendship? Will they ev...
1.5K 76 45
Patrick Martin Stump x Female Reader (Y/n) because best friends and more with the lead singer of Fall Out Boy before they were even in kindergarden...