Part 9

I groan and open my eyes, looking at the ceiling. Damn my brain and wanting to get up early. I roll over and come face to face with a demon child.
I jump up and stop myself from screaming when I realize it's Lily. She watches me from the edge my bed, leaning on it to stay up.
"Food," she proclaims, smiling. The smile doesn't reach her soulless eyes.
"Oh, well, if you need food, why don't you ask your mom?" I ask her. She giggles, and she sounds mocking.
"Mom's sleepy." She speaks perfectly. Is this girl really two? How smart is this demon?
"Well, alright. I'll make some food for you. What do you want?" I ask her, getting up. I pick her up.
"Pancakes!" She practically yells, clapping her hands together as if to summon pancakes. I walk into the kitchen to find Ryan making pancakes already.
"Oh, hi! I told Lily to wake you up!" She chirps, grinning. I look at Lily, who has a small, devilish smile. I look at Ryan, who seems to be focused on pancakes.
"Well, alright. Lily said you were asleep."
"Nuhuh. I said sleepy," Lily corrects me, shaking her head. I roll my eyes and set the girl down, checking the time. I got almost exactly two hours, I tell myself, grabbing my clothes (↑), and stepping in the bathroom.

(Time skip brought to you by the majestic Mikey unicorn)

I dry my hair, fluffing it appropriately to make it look nicer. I check my makeup one last time before heading out of the bathroom. I walk into the living room and slip on my shoes, checking the time. I got about fifteen minutes. I decide to text the dorks.

Y/n: Wassup hoes

Fronk Oreo: wassup bitch

Geesus: >:(

Milky Way: Geez Gee, calm down

Geesus: >>>>:::::((((

Fronk: wtf

Y/n: Yo losers, I need a chaperone to walk me to the tour bus. I'm not smart enough to walk by myself.

Milky Way: I'll come get ya.

Fronk: MOOOIIIKKKKEEEEEYYY

Y/n: Hollld on a moment

*Y/n changed Milky Way's named to "Moikey"*

Y/n: Perfect

Moikey: Wut

Y/n: [screenshotpng]

Moikey: WHY

Y/n: CUZ I LOVE IT

Moikey: Brb I'm on my way

Fronk: he legit just left sprinting

Fronk: it scared me

Ray Beam: What did I miss?

Y/n: Too much.

I put my phone in my pocket, grabbing my purse and looking at Ryan.
"You hanging out here?" I ask, opening the door. She nods hesitantly. I smile and laugh.
"Alright, just keep the door locked! Text me if you head home," I tell her, heading outside. I close the door and fix my beanie, sitting on the steps outside my house. I hear Ryan lock the door and I smile. I put my earbuds in and press play, closing my eyes. "Behind the Sea" by Panic! At The Disco starts playing. I rock slightly to the beat and start to hum along, tempted to lay against the door.
After a moment, I feel a tap on my shoulder and I jump, looking up. I smile when I spot Mikey. I press pause and put my earbuds up.
"Hey! You ready?" He asks, breathing heavily as he sticks his hands in his pockets. I nod and stand up, brushing myself off.
"Let's go!" I cheer, linking my arm with his.

*Time Skip*

"Hey, we should play a game!" I offer, holding my hand up. Ray looks up from his phone, interested.
"What about two truths, one lie?" He says, turning his phone off.
"Yeah!" Frank cheers, sitting up straight.
"Alright, I'll go first," I say, sitting up. I lean forward. "So, one, my favorite color is (f/c), I have two siblings, and I have never watched Mulan." (I'm sorry if you love Mulan I'm just saying it °^°)
"Dude, the last one has to be a lie!" Mikey says, "That's easy!" I raise an eyebrow.
"You sure?" I ask skeptically. They all look at each other. "Well, who says the last one is false?" I ask. All except Gerard raises their hands.
"The second one," he says confidently, "You said last time we hung out that Ryan was your only sibling. So ha," he finishes, proud of himself.
"Well done Gee. You earn a hug," I tell him, hugging him. He hugs back quickly before letting go.
"You've never seen Mulan!?" Mikey yells, surprised. I smile and shrug.
"Never had the money to." His shoulders slump and he looks away.
"Oh, right," he mumbles. I lean my back against the couch.
"Alright, Gee, your turn," I tell him. This will be easy, since I know these guys so well from the internet. Being a crazy fangirl finally works in my favor!
"One, I hate comic books, two, I have only one brother, three, I'm not wearing underwear right now." Ray tilts his head, confused.
"No, it's two truths, one lie. Not two lies, one truth," he explains. Gerard grins.
"I know." Frank snickers, and I raise an eyebrow.
"Are you seriously not wearing underwear?" I ask him, tilting my head to get a better look at him. He gestures a finger for me to come closer, and I scoot closer to him. He leans close to my ear.
"Do you wanna see for yourself?" He whispers huskily, and my stomach twists as he pulls away and winks at me. Oh Jesus, I think my ovaries just fucking exploded.
I try to speak, but it kinda just sounds like an embarrassed mouse. I lean back, my face as red as a tomato. Frank looks at me and grins, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Wh-who's next?" I ask, trying to push past this. Oh my God. I stuttered. Am I okay?

~~~~~
Honestly these chapters are just random like how do people read these