Part 16

I grab a bag of animal crackers as I head back to the living room, holding a bag of (f/s). I stop at the doorway, hearing something quiet. Singing.
"What's the worst thing I could say? Things are better if I stay. So long, and good night. So long, and good night." I peek my head in to see Gerard rocking Lena to sleep while singing. I applaud quietly, walking into the room. Lena yawns and wakes up, rubbing her eyes. She sees the animal crackers and makes grabby hands. I hand them to her and sit beside Gerard, who's face is red.
"I've never heard you sing calmly," I joke, nudging him. He smiles slightly, not looking at me.
"You wouldn't believe it, but he's actually a good singer," Frank jokes, nudging Gerard. Gerard glares at Frank, before looking back at Lena, who's playing paddy cake with herself. He props his chin on her head, which, apparently, doesn't affect her.
"She got upset over you leaving her," he mumbles. Lena tries to look up at him, before patting his nose with her hand. He laughs and moves his head, handing her back to me.
"She seems to like you," I joke. She grins and nods.
"Gee cool!" She cheers. I laugh and nod.
"Yep, Gee's cool," I say, looking at Gerard. He blushes and looks away. Or did he? Maybe it was a trick of the light...
"So, you guys wanna play a game?" I ask, crossing my legs, "We have some video games you can choose from." Mikey instantly migrates to the tower of games, rummaging through the games. I laugh and lay back, bouncing Lena on my knee slightly.
"What are we playin', Moikey?" Frank asks. Mikey looks at him and smiles, and I realize that I never see him smile.
"We can play smash Bros," he offers, holding up the game.
"Hey Gee, you wanna smash?" I ask, leaning against Gerard. His face heats up and he laughs awkwardly, leaning away.
"Get the controllers Mikey!" Gerard says a little too loudly, keeping his gaze away from me.

~Time Skip~

I hold Lena up to Tobi, acting disgusted as Tobi takes her, laughing.
"What's wrong? Did she do something bad?" He asks, bouncing her on his hip.
"No, but she has been feeling sick," I warn him. He slowly stops bouncing her. She giggles and pats his head lightly.
"Did you have fun?" He asks her as I grab my stuff.
"Yeah! Gee cool!" She cheers, clapping. He looks over at me, confused. I groan loudly.
"Alright guys, you can stop hiding now," I yell, as the guys stand up from their hiding spots, walking to the door. Tobi laughs slightly, shaking his head.
"Next time, tell us when you invite celebrities in our house," he jokes. I roll my eyes and open the door.
"Alright daaaaad, I'll talk to you later," I joke, heading outside with the boys in tow.