Part 12

(I stopped saying stuff because I'm trying not to think of how bad this is. I'm sorry if you're still reading. It gets better later.)

"You MOTHERFUCK!" I screech, pushing Gerard. He drops his controller and I scream a warrior screech, passing his character. He yells a string of cuss words as he grabs his controller and starts to play again.
"You better stay on that side of the street, Motherfucker, I'll knock you out," I tell Gerard, looking at his part of the screen quickly.
"Ray, how the hell are you first?" Frank yells, annoyed. He shrugs, smiling slightly.
"It's not my fault. You picked your fate," he jokes, passing the finish line. I scream and almost throw my controller at him before trying to calm down. I pass second, throwing my controller down.
"Why did I accept this stupid fate?" I ask myself. The other guys pass the finish line and we all sigh.
"I'm taking a bag of chips as my reward," Ray says happily, grabbing a bag of chips from the snacks.
"I hate all of you," I mumble, removing my socks. Frank removes his socks, grumbling something about regretting the game. Mikey takes off his hat, and Gerard takes off his hoodie.
"Next round?" Ray asks. We all nod excitedly.

"Suck it Fuckers!" I yell, passing the line first. I hold my controller up, proud. Frank groans loudly and smacks my leg.
"You bitch," he mumbles jokingly. I stick my tongue out and lay back, watching Gerard. His tongue is out slightly, and his face is scrunched up in concentration. I tuck a stray strand behind his ear, and he glances at me quickly, surprised, before focusing back on the game. The others finally pass the line, and I grab a bag of chips as my reward.
"Strip, my sinners," I say dramatically, leaning back. Gerard removes his socks, and I huff. Frank removes his hoodie, and Mikey removes his socks to reveal another pair of socks. I snort.
"Cheater!" Frank yells as Ray removes his socks.
"No, it's called tactics," Mikey informs him, smiling slightly. I giggle, eating a chip.
"Next round!"

"Fucking bitch cuntbag!" I yell, glaring at Mikey as he passes the finish line. I follow right behind him, dropping my controller. I lay back, glaring at the ceiling.
I sigh and close my eyes, trying to think of a clothing item. Can't remove hoodie or pants, because of scars. Not my bra or underwear, because it'd be stupid in the long run. What about... Aha!
I maneuver my arms and shirt around, taking my shirt off from under my hoodie. I set it down in my pile of clothes, and Frank glares at me. I notice that they all passed the finish line.
Ray removes his jacket, looking really uncomfortable. Gerard sighs and removes his shirt, Frank mimicking. I focus on the screen, face red.
"Let's just go!" I yell a little too loudly.

My heart drops as Ray crosses the line first, passing me barely. I look around for something to save me, yet there's nothing.
Everyone crosses the line one by one, and we all look at each other. Mikey removes his jacket, throwing it at Gerard.
"There, now you don't have to take your pants off," he jokes, looking uncomfortable. Frank and I look at each other, looking nervous.
"Aha!" He holds up his hand, where I notice a ring. A high school ring? I never noticed that. "It counts," he jokes.
I pout before removing my hoodie, setting it gently on the pile. I feel Gerard and Frank stare at me, and I look at the time. I grin.
"Oh no, it looks like it's time for me to leave," I say sarcastically, slipping on my shirt and hoodie. I slip on my socks as I feel a hand grab my arm. I look up to see Gerard, concerned.
"Hey, if you're uncomfortable, it's fine. It's all fun and games, right?" He looks at the others. They all nod, and I see Frank putting his shirt back on. I sit up straight and smile.
"I know. I just... I can't say no to a challenge," I joke.
"Well, if you want to leave, I'll walk you home," Gerard offers, putting his shirt on. I look away, face red.
"I have a little time."