Part 11

After the game, Frank and Mikey go to get snacks and drinks, while Ray looks for some video games we can play in the other room.
"Well, that was scarring," I mumble afterword, staring at the ceiling of the bus. Gerard chuckles.
"It was fun, in my opinion," he tells me, grinning. I cross my arms and glare at him.
"You ruined my innocent brain!" I huff, pretending to be upset. He grabs my chin lightly and forces me to look him in the eye.
"If you were so innocent, you wouldn't have taken it so badly," he whispers, leaning forward so our lips are only a couple inches apart. My face heats up, and he grins, letting me go before pulling away. "See? Not so innocent after all." It takes a minute for my brain to respond.
"You bitch!" I yell jokingly, smacking his arm. He laughs and holds his arm like he got hurt.
"Don't attack the lead singer!" He yells, holding his hands up in defense as I try to smack him. I laugh and stop hitting him, leaning against the back of the couch.
"Hey guys, I found a game!" Ray exclaims, holding up Mario Kart as he walks in the room.
"I call Yoshi!" I yell, raising my hand. Ray laughs.
"That's fine. Gee and Mikey always do the "Brother" thing and claim Mario and Luigi, I claim Toad, while Frank claims Waluigi." I laugh loudly at the last part. It takes me a moment to calm down.
"Why Waluigi?" I ask between gasps. Ray snickers.
"He wants to be tall," he whispers loudly as the tour bus door opens. Frank and Mikey walk in, carrying in a bunch of bags.
"Throw me a bag of chips Fronk!" I yell, holding up my hand.
"Get it yourself, you slut!" He responds, setting the bags down in front of us. I rummage through the bags and grab a bag of chips as Ray passes around controls.
Frank sits crisscross in the floor in front of me. Mikey sits on the arm of the couch beside Gerard, and Ray sits in front of Gerard on the floor.
"What map?" Ray asks, looking at me. "Since you're the guest, you pick." My eyes widen, and I grin evilly.
"Don't do it," Frank says dramatically, glaring at me. I fix myself to be crisscrossed, setting my controller down.
"Rainbow road! Rainbow road!" I chant, hitting my knees to pronounce every syllable. Everyone groans as Ray sighs and chooses Rainbow road.

~

"You bitch!" I yell, smacking the back of Frank's head. It throws him off and I pass him again, just in time to get second place.
"You fucking ass face slut bucket!" He screams, and you laugh. The whole bus is filled with noise as everyone argues.
"Hey, guys, I got an idea!" Frank speaks up, smiling mischievously.
"Oh god," I mumble, smiling slightly, "What is it?"
"Strip Mario Kart." I just look at him like he's an idiot. "No, okay, listen! If you get first, you're safe. Anybody lower has to remove one clothing item," he explains, seemingly proud of himself. Mikey drops his control and walks out of the room silently.
"Fine, but don't come in here unless you're playing!" Frank yells. Mikey groans loudly before walking back in the room, grabbing his controller. I notice that he grabbed a hat and a jacket. Smart.
"That's an idiotic idea Frank. I love it. Let's play!" Ray cheers, picking the next map.