Chapter 2

This is so badly written my apologies

   I grip Tobi's hand tightly as we stand in the front row with the other "early access guests". The rest of the guests flow in quickly, and I keep hold of Tobi as people push against each other. It's so dark that I can't even see Tobi's face.

   "Boo," I jump when I hear someone behind me. I turn quickly to see a horribly familiar face.

  "Jason," I spit out, my legs threatening to give out. My ex grins wickedly, flashing the fangs he got to match mine when we were together.

  "The one and only, babe. I knew I'd see you here. Not sure how, but I knew." I feel anger building up in my chest.

   "I'm not your babe." My grip unconsciously tightens in Tobi's. He looks over and notices Jason.

  "No wonder I smelled shit," Tobi hisses. Rachel looks over and scoffs when she sees Jason.

  "Come here sweetheart," she tells me sweetly, letting Tobi's hand go. I scoot between them and hold each of their hands.

  "Come on, babe. You can't get rid of me that easily," Jason laughs, following me. I hear the band start up, yet I can't hear the words.

  "Leave me alone," I whimper, noting the other two singing along with the band.

  "No can do, babe. Why don't you come with me and I'll show you a better time than this," he tells me, and I try to ignore him. I feel him grab my arm and he leans close to my ear.

  "Don't you fucking ignore me," he growls out, and Tobi turns quickly to look at him.

   "Don't touch her," he spits out. Jason's glare turns to Tobi. He sneers.

   "What are you gonna do about it?" I start to tear up as Jason's grip tightens. I try and pull my grip away, but his grip tightens. I feel tears start to stream down my eyes as Rachel rips my arm from Jason.

  "It's alright sweetie," she whispers, her voice getting engulfed in the loud noises. My legs collapse from underneath me, and I sit on the ground, sobbing. I hide my face in my hands, unable to hear anything but static.

  This isn't like a normal panic attack.

  I can't hear anything.

      I can't feel anything.

           I can't do anything.

  Where's the music?

   "Is she okay?" That's the only thing I hear. I feel someone touch my shoulder, and it's like an electric shock through my arm. The crowd's gone silent. Why's everything quiet?

   I look up to see Rachel, back turned to me, as she blocks me from something. I tilt my head to see most of the crowd watching me. Tobi is holding Jason back, who's glaring at me with the might of a thousand suns.

   "Is everything alright?" I hear the same slightly familiar voice speak, but it isn't as loud. I look at the source to see Gerard on his knees, leaning towards me. His mic is nowhere to be seen. I feel someone help me up, and I look to see Rachel smiling sadly.

  I look at Gerard and nod. As it is, with me standing on the ground and him on all fours on stage, he's only a little taller than me. He smiles slightly, sympathetically.

  "Do you want anything? Water, merch, signature, anything?" He asks, trying to make up for the situation. I look at Rachel, who's pushing Jason away. She looks over and grins.

   "She needs protected from this asshole," she answers jokingly. Gerard raised an eyebrow.

  "Got it. What's your name?" He asks.

"(Y-Y/n)," I stutter out.

  "Pretty name," He winks and stands up and we both look at each other, surprised. Gerard grabs his mic from Mikey.

   "In exchange for free signatures and a free t-shirt, I need five people to protect Miss (Y/n) until the end of the concert from this douchebag. Who's up for it?" Instantly, three girls and two boys my age run up to me, pushing the other three away.

  "No, the two are my friends," I tell a dark haired girl. She grabs Tobi and Rachel, pulling them into the circle.

"Awesome! You five come backstage when the concert's over," Gerard cheers, giving us a thumbs up as the crowd cheers. They dive into a new song, and I cheer, glancing at the kids around us. They seem to be normal Emos™. One girl and one boy have their hair obviously dyed black. The girl has purple contacts in, and the boy has red. They seem to be twins. They each have younger looking faces, covered in freckles. Their eyes are pronounced with dark thick eyeliner. Their hair are both flipped to the right, covering one eye.

The girl's arm is wrapped around a blonde girl's waist. Her hair fades to dark brown at the edges. Her bangs are cut straight across. She has a silver marker tucked behind her ear. She seems like a girl you'd find in Forever 21, not an MCR concert. The girls have matching flower crowns, Forever 21's being blue and girly emo's being black.

The other boy has bright blue dyed hair, and as he looks at me, I note his eyes are darker than my shirt. His hair is styled in a way I can only describe as Brendon Urie wannabe. His aura radiates "Leave me alone". Perfect for keeping Jason away, I guess.

The last boy has short brown hair and hazel eyes. He looks so feminine that he threw me off. He's kinda chubby and short too, so he just looks like a girl. He glances at me and grins.

  "Hi! I'm Ace," he chirps over the loud people. His voice cracks, and I wonder how young he is.

"Hey, thanks for getting us free t-shirts and backstage passes!" Forever 21 cheers to me, looking at me. Her blue eyes are so dull they could be grey, yet her eyes shine like lights. The other girl looks at me.

"Yeah, thanks. I don't have the newest shirt," she tells me, smiling slightly. She let's Forever 21 go, holding her hand out.

"I'm Jane. This is my girlfriend, Claire." Claire waves ecstatically to me, her face turning red. She grabs her marker and holds her hand out.

"In exchange for everything, I'll give you my number!" She chirps. Jane glares at her, and Claire looks at her, confused. "I wanna talk to her after! Make sure everything is good, and repay her by buying her something someday!" Her girlfriend just huffs and pouts, but I can see a small smile.
Claire gestures for my arm. I hold my arm out, not really thinking. She goes to write when she pauses.

"Oh. You own a cat?" She asks, writing on the back of my arm. I look at Jane, and realization passes through me.

"Yeah, a bunch of them," I mutter. She writes her name with a little heart.

"You shouldn't mess with cats before going to an emo concert! People would think badly of you," she informs me, tucking her silver sharpie behind her ears. I smile.

"Thanks for the tip." She grins, showing perfect teeth.

"Just wanna help!" Jane sighs and grabs her brother's arm.

"Jake, what time is it?" She asks.

"I dunno, I left my phone in the car," he responds, shrugging. She says a few choice cuss words before looking at us.

"Hold on." She closes her eyes for a moment before looking at me.
"They're singing Helena. It's getting near the end, if not the last song," she tells me. I want to reach the point where I know what song they'll play by knowing the setlist for earlier concerts.

I look at Tobi, who's crying while singing along. I tap his shoulder, and he looks at me.

"I'm assuming you miss Helena and Mikey," I tell him. He nods furiously.

"My little Milky Way cried when I went to leave," he whimpers, "And Lena wouldn't let me go when I got in the car." I pat his back and he sighs, going back to singing along.

Wassup bois I hope you enjoyed this trash. :3