Part 8

After a while of talking, the inevitable comes up. Going home.
"I'll walk you home," he offers, holding his hand out. "It's getting dark." I grin, taking his hand.
"I'd like that." We walk hand in hand in silence. We reach my house in minutes, and I hesitate letting his hand go. He turns to go.
"Don't go," I accidentally whimper. He looks at me and grins.
"We can hang out tomorrow. You can come over to the tour bus." I grin and nod excitedly.
"See ya around noon?" I say nervously. He nods and walks off, waving good bye. I hurry inside, practically squealing.
"Have fun?" I look up to see Ryan, bouncing Lily on her knee. I nod ecstatically.
"Can you say Auntie (Y/n)?" Ryan asks Lily.
"Auntie (Y/n)," Lily says perfectly, watching me. My eyes widen. She's doing great for a two year old.
"Perfect Lily!" Ryan cheers, hugging Lily. Lily just watches me, no emotion seen on her face. I start to get nervous, and I try to smile at her. She smiles back, and the coldness is gone.
"Auntie!" She chirps, pointing at me. I walk over to her, picking her up from Ryan. She giggles snd hugs me, giving me sloppy kisses on the cheek. I laugh, and I feel a vibration from my pocket. I pull my phone out, holding Lily against my hip.

Milky Way: (Y/n) I swear we're not stalking you we just happened to pass your house and saw you by the window
Milky Way: Look outside
Fronk Oreo: say hi you hoe

I open the door and see Mikey and Frank at the end of the sidewalk. They wave at me before turning to leave.
"Get inside here you sluts!" I yell at them, turning back inside. Ryan looks at me, confused.
"Who are you yelling at?" She asks. I hold up a finger before looking behind me. I gesture for the boys to hurry, and they step inside, looking around. I look at Ryan, who is looking between the two guys. Her face erupts in a grin, and I can't help but laugh.
"Hey! You guys are from My Chemical Romance. Ummm..." She stutters out, trying to remember their names, "Mikey and Frank, right?" I snort, and she glares at me. Frank notices and starts laughing, which causes Mikey to start giggling. I start to laugh, and Lily copies our laughter, unaware of what's going on. Ryan giggles quietly, which causes more laughter.
We stand around for five minutes, laughing over nothing, when Mikey's phone rings. He answers it, still slightly laughing.
"Hello?" He goes silent for a second before saying "I'm over at (Y/n)'s house. We're talking to her sister and niece." I hear someone yelling through the phone, and I finally realize he's talking to Gerard. I tilt my head, confused. Why is Gerard mad?
"Dude, calm down, we'll be there soon. We just wanted to see (Y/n). I'll talk to you soon. Bye." He hangs up before Gerard can respond. He sighs before smiling at me.
"I guess we gotta go?" Frank assumes, looking at Mikey. He nods, and Frank sighs. "Alright, let's go." I huff and wave bye to them as they head off. I close the door behind them, and I groan.
"I'm goin to bed," I groan out, trudging towards my room. Ryan giggles, Lily mimicking her.
"You want me to leave?" She asks. I look at her, and a memory passes through my head.

~<Flashback>~

"Ry?" I call out and knock on her door, holding my stuffed (f/a) to my chest. I don't know why I knocked. It's always open.
I see her silhouette sit up slowly, rubbing her eye. She squints at me, confused.
"(Y/n/n)? What's wrong?" She asks cautiously. I was only four, and so sensitive to everything. It was like walking on Legos with me.
"Can I sleep in here? I'm scared and the night light and (s/a/n) don't help," I say nervously, yawning. She sighs and holds her blanket up, silently accepting my request. I scramble to the bed, crawling into bed with her.
We lay back to back, her facing the wall and me curled up in a ball. I stare at the doorway, waiting for her to fall asleep. Instead, she rolls over and hugs me.
"I'll keep you safe," she tells me, curling around me.
"Forever?" I ask.
"Forever," she answers, falling asleep shortly after. I fall asleep soon after, knowing my sister is protecting me.

~<>~

I smile at her, tilting my head back.
"Nah, it's fine. There's an extra room down the other hall. Just lock the door and turn the lights off when you go to bed, alright?" She nods and smiles.
"G'night (Y/n/n)."
"Goodnight Ry."
She was always a good sister to me. I had to be the same to her.