Chapter 3

Wassup, I'm back :3

Turns out, it was the last song. I hold Tobi's hand as we hurry backstage. He was still pretty upset when we get there.
  "It's fine Tob, they're fine, and you'll be home soon," I tell him, squeezing his hand. He nods, sniffling quietly. I side hug him and sigh. Such a crybaby.
  Us and Rachel wait by the door as the five get signatures and t-shirts. As they walk by to leave, Jane holds her arm up to me, pointing at it. I look at my arm and realize. The scars. I gotta hide them.
  I look at Tobi and Rachel. Rachel realized too and put her jacket on already, and Tobi doesn't have a jacket. Or vivid scars. He stopped years back. I cross my arms and hope they don't notice.
  "You alright?" Is the first thing Gerard asks. I nod and fake a smile.
  "Do you want a signature or something?" Rachel instantly hands over her beanie. He laughs and signs it.
  "I just want a hug," I mumble. He looks surprised.
  "Really?" I nod. He holds his arms out and I hug him tightly, ready to cry.
  As soon as I let go, I hug myself. He tilts his head in confusion. I can hear Tobi and Rachel talking to the others.
  "Are you cold?" He asks. I hesitate before nodding. He looks around before walking over and grabbing a hoodie. He walks back over and hands it to me.
  "But.. this is yours," I say stupidly. Well, duh, it's his. He laughs.
  "Yeah, you can have it." I grin and put it on quickly. It's too big on me and it smells like him. My face heats up.
   "Thank you." He shrugs.
   "No problem. Now, I have a question." I grab the edges of my sleeves. He didn't see, I reassure myself, not believing myself.
  "Is that guy okay? He seemed sad," he asks. I snort, trying not to laugh or sigh in relief. Of course.
"Nah, he'll be fine. The song Helena makes him sad," I tell him.
  "Can you explain why?" He asks, obviously confused.
   "Our baby is named Helena. The boy's named Mikey," I grin, "He was gonna name him Gerard, but I told him that Mikey would work better, and-"
   "You two are together?" He asks. His face seemed to fall. Maybe I was just imagining it. If he liked anyone, it'd be Rachel.
  "What? No! I just say she's mine because I'm the godmother," I explain quickly, "Tobi's like my bro and I could never do that to Emily." His face lights up slightly.
  "So, you're single?" He asks. My face heats up. Did I hear right?
   "Uhmm, yeah, I am. Why?" I ask nervously.
  "Well, we have a couple of days before we have to leave. You wanna get together?" He asks, and I swear, Gerard Way, flirt MASTER, BLUSHED. My face erupts in a bright red color not known to man.
  "Yeah! Sure!" I cheer. His face lights up like a kid on Christmas.
   "Awesome! Just give me your number and I'll text you," he tells me, scavenging for a paper and a pencil.
  He hands them to me and I write my number down quickly, folding it up and handing it to him.
  "Don't lose it," I joke. He chuckles.
  "Wouldn't dream of it."
  "OOOOOOOH, (Y/N)'S GETTING THAT DICK," Rachel yells, looking at me. My face can't even physically turn redder, but it does. I hide my face in my hands, and I scream, it being muffled by the hoodie sleeves.
  "Come on, we should go," Tobi whines. He really misses his kids.
  "Alright Tob. We should go," I tell him, and he lights up. I smile and look at Gerard one last time.
  "Bye, sugar," he winks, and my face, after turning less red, just spikes back to tomato color quickly.
  "Bye Gerard," I whisper, unable to stop grinning.