30

Surprise! I'm back! After thirty years!
~~~~~~~~~~~

 I stare at the wall until I feel the bed move. I look over and smile at him. He lays back and smiles back at me. I poke his nose and he wrinkles it.

 "(Y/n)?" I hear Ria call out. I groan, sitting up.

 "In my room," I yell back. "Is Navaeh home?" I ask loudly, looking at my door. The door opens, and Ria steps in, looking at her phone.

  "Nah, she's with her fr-" she cuts herself off when she looks up. Her eyes widen, and I can't help but laugh. Her face contorts itself into a grin, and she squeals. I laugh, looking at Gerard. He looks surprised and kinda nervous.

"She's just a fangirl," I whisper, "She's not gonna hurt you or attack." He instantly grins and waves at her. She shuffles over and sits on the edge of the bed.

  "H-Hi!" She stutters out, waving. I try not to laugh at her nervous state. Gerard, however, chuckles. I smack his arm before looking back at Ria.

 "Gee's gonna be staying with us for a few days. I'm trying to keep Navaeh away from him," I explain. She looks at Gerard in surprise.

 "Aren't you guys on tour?" She asks, confused.

 "Oh, well, we have a break in the tour. It's supposed to be to give us a small break from performing, but I just decided to come here," he states, shrugging. Ria 'awwwww's, clapping her hands together. I blush and look away, wrinkling my nose in mock upset.

 "So, why are you hiding him from Navaeh?" She asks, gesturing to Gerard. I roll my eyes.

 "She'll try and steal him or whatever, and I don't want to see that," I answer, sighing. She nods in agreement, shrugging.

 "Now, I hate to, but I gotta ask-" Ria starts.

 "No, Frerard wasn't real. It was a stage gay thing," he interrupts, frowning. Ria's face turns red, and she giggles.

  "No, I was gonna ask for an autograph on my case," she states, holding up her phone. She takes off the case to show the inside is clear. I look down, confused, to see the design was made by her. Huh.

 She holds up a marker from her pocket before handing him the phone and marker. He grins and signs it before handing it back. She squeals before putting on the case again. She stares at the case in amazement before grinning at him.

  "Thank you!" She squeaks, putting her phone away. She takes in a deep breath before sighing and seeming to calm down.

 "Did you need something?" I ask her, tilting my head. She freezes, looking around.

 "Oh, uh, I, er, ummm," she stutters, scratching her arm nervously. She looks away.

  "I'm guessing it's about Gerard?" I joke. She blushes, and shakes her head rapidly.

 "No! I-I just.. I was wondering if you were gonna call them..." she mumbles, looking away. I laugh.

   "What, did you wanna see this majestic boy again?" I ask, gesturing to Gerard, who laughs.

  "A-Actually, no. But whatever. I gotta go. Have fun!" she chirps, leaving the room quickly. I shrug before locking the door behind her.

   "Anyhoo-" I turn to look at Gerard, just to see him passed out. I sigh before walking back over to him. I move him over slightly and cover him with blankets before laying down beside him. I check the time on my phone. Seven, already? At least it's somewhat late. Not really but whatever. I set my phone down before rolling over to look at Gerard. He's out...

  I lay my head against his chest, closing my eyes. I feel him pull me closer subconsciously, and I smile.

   "Goodnight Gee..."

~~~~~~~~
Only 620 words. Huh. Sorry it's short, but at least I'm updating!