Soulmates

By AntheiaW

In these times it's not that easy to find you're soulmate, what happens when Alpha Christian finds his... wha... More

WELCOME
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part 2
Chapter 30 part 3.
Chapter 30 part 4
Chapter 31
Chapter 31 part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48 part 2.
Chapter 49.
Bonus chapter.
Epilogue, Chapter 50.

Chapter 14

64 4 1
By AntheiaW

*2 days went by since I found out about werewolves. Today Christian was gonna tell his pack that I'm his mate, apparently it's a must. He said that now that I know the truth, everyone has to know about me so they will treat me the way I deserve.

*Andres and Annette was gonna take the chance to announce to the whole pack, it feels strange saying that now.. they are going to announce that their beta female is expecting. It was my idea actually because, I didn't want to be the center of attention.

*Annette said that I should dress nice, because everyone was gonna have there eyes on me. I told her that all those people had seen me here everyday in work clothes, and that it doesn't matter if I don't dress nicely.. but she kept insisting till she finally convinced me.

*We were at a boutique trying some dresses on. Apparently Andres and Christian give Annette there credit cards to pay for everything that we buy. They didn't want us to spend our money.

-Me: its beautiful but to much for just an announcement Annette... this is more a dress to go to an elegant party or something.

-Annette: Nonsense.. nothing is too much for the Alpha female, besides Darla will be there. You need to look spectacularly gorgeous, show her what you got.

Show her why you are Christian's soulmate and not her.
And so you know, there will be a little celebration later so shut up and take the dress.

-Me: Ok, Oh you know what will look good with this dress?

*I say smiling devilishly.

-Annette: Why do I have the feeling that I won't like what ure gonna say?

-Me: My new bracelet. Won't it look gorgeous with this dress?

*I smile and she raise an eyebrow at me.

-Annette: Estupida (stupid)

*She say as she tried her dress on.

*Nati didn't come with us because she was on a date with Enzo. She'll come later to the pack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LATER THAT NIGHT...

*Everyone gather together at the clearing that was in the middle of the pack houses, there was also a platform. Andres and Annette go stand on the platform in front of everyone, and Christian took me there too. Christian start talking and everyone went quiet and listen. There was hundreds of people here, Nati and Enzo was here too.

(Nati's dress)

-Christian: Now ure Beta has some wonderful news that he'd like to share with everyone. Andres?

*Andres takes Annette's hand and step in front.

-Andres: Thank you Christian, as Alpha Christian was saying, I have something special to reveal, well we actually.

*He says as he puts his hand around Annette's shoulder.

-Annette: My mate, your Beta female, is pregnant.

*He says with so much pride, everyone cheered and looked happy, especially Andres parents. As they get of the platform Andres parents run to Annette and hug her and Melody started saying how good of an aunt she's gonna be.

(Andres parents, Mr and Mrs williams)

*Then Christian step in front again and silence everyone. He turned his head and looked at me.

-Christian: Come by my side baby.

*He extend his arm to me as he smiled, I take his hand and go stand by his side.. then he put his hand around my waist.

-Christian: As some of you already know, this is Natasha Morel. She's been working with me for a while now, and we started dating too.

I gather everyone here to tell you that the same respect, obedience and loyalty you have to me.. you should have it towards her too.
She is ure truest Alpha female, this stunning woman standing by my side is my soulmate.

*Everyone gasps in surprise, some people looked wide eyed at us.

-Christian: Silence please, only Beta Andres knew about this, Natasha herself found out a few days ago. I took this long to tell you all who she was because, I wanted her to know about us first.

Because as you all know, she's human and didn't know about werewolves existence. But now she does know and she has accepted us, accepted me.

*Everyone looked surprised but they all cheered in happiness, well not all of them, there was someone throwing daggers with her eyes my way.. but I didn't care.

-Christian: If anyone disrespect her in any way or try to hurt her, speak bad to her or about her, insult her, doesn't obey her or any other thing.. there will be consequences, UNDERSTOOD?

-Everyone: Yes Alpha.

*Christian moves me to stand in front of him and everyone bowed there heads showing respect, even Darla, maybe if she didn't she would have get in trouble with Christian. The only once that didn't bow there heads was Nati and Enzo, they just nod there heads at me.

*After that we went to the event venue that's on the pack property, there everyone started mingling with each other. People were eating, drinking and dancing, a lot of people came to talk to me and show there respects.

-Annette: How do you like it? We are like royalty.

*Annette tells me and Nati, the 3 of us laugh. And so the night went on. After 1 hour or so I told Christian that I wanted to leave because I was tired already, and so we did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I was now in my room ready to go to sleep when I decided to go to Christian's room. I knock first then I opened the door going in without him telling me to do so. There was no need for that anymore, I'm his girlfriend and his mate.

-Me: Hey, were you about to sleep?

-Christian: Something like that, is something wrong baby?

-Me: No, not at all, I just wanted to know if I could sleep with you,
I mean here, in ure bed.. next to you, tonight.

*He smiles from ear to ear.

-Christian: Of course you can baby, today and every other day. Come here.

*He say moving the sheets for me to get in bed next to him, I get in bed with him and position myself closer to him, he gives me a kiss and I put my head on his shoulder, Christian hugs me, I was feeling like if I was in heaven.. and so after a few seconds I fell asleep in his big strong arms.

(Something like this but without the clothes because he's supose to be in his boxers)

*I woke up in the middle of the night to go get some water, after I did, I went back to bed. I get in bed as I look at the clock, it's 3 am. I turn and look at Christian, he looks so handsome when he is sleeping.. even a little innocent you could say. He was surely made by the angels themselves.

*I start to caress his face then his lips, as I did so he smiles.. I get closer to his beautiful soft lips and kiss them with so much passion, he obviously returned my kiss. After that I retreat from the kiss and he opens his eyes.

-Christian: I won't mind waking up like this everyday for the rest of my life, there is also more ways that you could wake me up you know?

*He says with a devilishly smile. I just smile and bite my lower lip.

-Christian: What time is it baby?

-Me: It's 3 am.

-Christian: 3 am? Is something wrong babe? Can't you sleep?

*He asked worried. Hahahaha he's so cute and handsome and caring.

-Me: Nothing is wrong baby, I'm fine.. sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom or drink some water even eat some times, some days I just wake up and go back to sleep. Everything is ok I promise.

-Christian: You didn't go back to sleep now.

*I smile and caress his face once again. He leans into my touch.

-Me: No, because I was just looking at you as you sleep, I thought that you looked so handsome while you sleep.. even a bit innocent. I love you, you know?
I'm so lucky to have you in my life, you make my life better.

-Christian: I love you more, and I am the lucky one. My life didn't have a meaning anymore till you came in it.

*What did I do to deserve such a good man? It must have been something really good whatever I did.

*He kiss me and pulls me closer to him. At first the kiss was soft, slowly and passionate, then it started to get hungrily and our bodies started to get heated up.

*I start to pass my hands on his chest then I lower them to his abs, he start roaming my body with his hands too. After a few seconds I move my body and position myself on his body as we kept kissing.

*I move one of his hands to one of my ass cheeks, he squeeze it and kept touching it. I move my lips to his ear while kissing him to the way there, as I get closer to his ear I whisper in it, while my lips slightly grace his earlobe.

-Me: I want you to do all the naughty things that are possible to me. I want you to make love to me and f#ck me like if your life depended on it.

*He groans as I bite his earlobe and kiss his neck.

-Christian: I will do everything you want and even more baby.

*I kept kissing his neck as I pass my tongue on it too, I start to bite him slightly as I make my way to his chest. As I do that my hands kept roaming his body then I start moving my hips on him grinding slightly on his lower body. As I kiss his chest I look up at him.

*He kept touching me, one hand was on my ass and the other was caressing my legs it start to go up slowly passing on my waist then my belly, then pass on my back till it got to one of my breasts, as he kiss my shoulder. I stop kissing his chest and look at him.

-Me: Do you feel that baby? I don't have any underwear on.

*His eyes were filled with lust.

*I was wearing a baby doll but with no underwear, I don't like to sleep with underwear or bra on.. it's uncomfortable. Only when I'm in my days I sleep with my panties on.
I do wear baby doll or pijamas when there is someone else in the room, but if I'm sleeping alone I sleep naked. Maybe someday I'll just sleep bare naked next to Christian, because he will see me naked anyway so.

-Christian: Your driving me crazy Natasha.

-Me: That's very good papi, now please, for now.. don't move.

*I say taking his hands and putting them behind his head, I kiss him on his lips as I do so and bite his lower lip as I retreat from the kiss.
He looks at me with so much lust and I could feel that little Christian was enjoying this, because he was awake and poking at my belly.

-Christian: Baby normally I like to take control, but I'll do as you say for now.

*I smile at him mischievously.

-Me: Shhh.. let your mami take care of you for a bit papi.

*I say as I start to kiss him on his chest again while I kept looking at him.. and he kept looking at me with so much lust.

(((I'M REALLY SORRY TO LEAVE YOU HANGING LIKE THIS, BUT IT'S SUPER LATE NOW, AND I'M SO TIRED.
I'M PREGNANT AND THE PREGNANCY MAKES ME FEEL TIRED ALL THE TIME.
TOMORROW IF IT IS GOD'S WILL, I'LL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER, AND IT WILL BE SO MUCH LONGER.. ENJOY.. GOOD NIGHT.)))

2009 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 53 33
Angel just moved to a new town in order to start her life over. She left behind everything that she owned and just ran. She needed a fresh start wher...
1.1M 43.6K 43
He's an Alpha King, ruthless, powerful and dominating, and he wants his mate. She's a rouge, one half of the infamous Dimitri Twins, she's wild, and...
27.9M 636K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
99.5K 2.2K 32
I looked into the magazine again not sure if I was seeing things. 'Mate.' My wolf growled again. How can this be? How can my mate be a human and what...