Soulmates

By AntheiaW

In these times it's not that easy to find you're soulmate, what happens when Alpha Christian finds his... wha... More

WELCOME
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part 2
Chapter 30 part 3.
Chapter 30 part 4
Chapter 31
Chapter 31 part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48 part 2.
Chapter 49.
Bonus chapter.
Epilogue, Chapter 50.

Chapter 11

75 4 0
By AntheiaW

*Still Christian's Pov*

-Christian: Natasha what is going? Please don't go, you don't have to leave.. I beg you.. stay. Let me talk to you first.

*I say as I approached her and hold the cab's door open.

-Natasha: How dare you, after your bimbo insulted me. She told me you send her to ask me to leave, she practically throw me out. And now you come talk to me as if nothing happend. Never in my life was I treated like that.

-Christian: I swear I didn't do or ask anyone and surely not Darla to do anything like that. I would never, especially not to you.. how can I?
I'm in love with you.

-Natasha: I don't believe you, she said that your back together and for what I saw the other night.. I think it's true.

-Christian: NO.. that's not true.

-Natasha: Save it, you just wanna have fun with me and use me for ure own entertainment. Like she said.. I'm nothing more than just a fling to you.

And that's not even half of what she said to me. I don't know which one of you is telling the truth, but I am done with this drama. Keep her, I'm leaving.

*I couldn't believe what she was saying.

-Christian: WHAT? Listen to me please, I did not say nor send her to say such awful things to you. I don't think your a fling, you are not. The only person that can tell you to leave this place is me, no one else.. and I don't want you to leave.

I will go find her and bring her in front of you, we'll see if she dares to lie again in front the both of us.. so you'll see I'm not lying. Please baby give me the chance to prove to you that I'm the one speaking the truth here.

Please at least give me the benefit of the doubt here.. don't I at least deserve that?
I'm not with her and I will never get back with her, not now, not ever.

*I grab her hand and put it on my chest, right were my heart is.

-Christian: I'm speaking from my heart. I only have eyes for you sweetheart, my heart belongs to you.. I really am in love with you.
You bewitched me with your beauty and soul, like no other have. Look at me please.. look into my eyes.

*When I told her again that I'm in love with her she looked to the side, so as I finish that last sentence I use my other hand's index finger to turn her chin slowly at my way, making her look at me.

-Christian: Look deep into them and you'll see that I'm speaking the truth, feel my heartbeat.. I'm speaking from my heart and soul.

*She keeps quiet for a few seconds while she was gazing into my eyes.

-Natasha: Ok, I'll go wait in ure office, we will talk there. We already made a scene in front of a lot of people here.

*She says looking around and turn her face back to me. I was aware that a lot of the pack members were looking at us now, but I didn't care.

-Natasha: I don't wanna make another one. You have 10 minutes.. if ure not back before that, I'm out of here.

*I smile at her.

-Christian: That's more than enough, thank you. You won't regret it.

-Natasha: I really hope not.

-Christian: You won't I promise.

*I told her as I kiss her hand, she made her way to the house and I told Andres to please take Natasha's suitcase inside and pay the taxi driver for waiting, and to tell him that he could leave now.

*I went looking for Darla. First I went to her parents house but I didn't find her there, then I start asking around If they have seen her and someone told me they saw her at the salon.
I go there thinking.. I'm done being nice to her. If she refuse to come with me.. well.. let's just say that I'll drag her out of there if I have to.

*I got there and see her sitting there reading a magazine while she waits. She looks up and smile to me as she sees me, she stand up and come to me.

-Darla: To what do I owe this pleasure?

-Christian: Let's go.

*I say trying to sound calm.

-Darla: Go where? Do you have a surprise for me? I can't leave now the next turn is mine. I wanna look pretty for you, when I finish I'll come to you.

-Christian: I said let's go now.

*I say raising my voice a little bit, while grabbing her arm and taking her with me.

-Darla: Baby, I don't understand.

-Christian: DON'T CALL ME BABY EVER AGAIN AND MOVE.

*I get in her face as I screamed, I tighten my hand around her arm  as I shove her a little and kept walking.
She looked at me dumbfounded.

-Darla: Christian your hurting me.

*She say in pain. While trying to take her arm out of my grasp. I just kept walking.

-Christian: Believe me, you deserve worse than just a little shove. Now move faster.

*I say walking faster towards the pack house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MINUTES LATER...                  

...In the office...

*Still Christian's Pov*

-Christian: Natasha please tell me what happened.

*It was Darla, Natasha and me in my office.. Natasha started telling me the atrocities Darla said to her. I just couldn't believe my ears.

*I was beyond furious right now.. how dare she say such things to my mate. I turn my head and look at Darla with a murderous look.

-Darla: You can't seriously believe what she said.

-Christian: I SWEAR TO GOD DARLA. YO-

-Darla: LIES, those are lies.. she's lying, I didn't say any of those things.. I would never. You know me since always, longer that you know her.. you can't possibly believe her over me Christian.

-Christian: Hmm.. so am I lying too? Because I told Natasha that I'm not with you, but she thinks otherwise. Tell me something.. or no even better.. tell Natasha if I have been with you since the day I broke up with you and if I send you to her room.

Also what really happened the other night, because that WAS AN MISUNDERSTANDING.. OR IS THAT A LIE TOO?

*I say the last part almost screaming. Darla looks at me frightened.

-Darla: I don't have to explain myself to her only to you, can't we talk alone?

*She says putting on a sad face.

-Christian: ...NOW...

*I screamed with so much force that I'm sure people outside the house heared it. Natasha looked at me wide eyed and Darla cowers in front of me and turn to Natasha almost crying.

-Darla: Christian is not lying, he's telling the truth.. he didn't send me to do or say anything to you. It was all me.

-Christian: And you practically threw yourself on me.

-Darla: Christian that doesn't change the fact that she may be lying about some things. You can't believe her.

-Christian: Oh but I do believe her, your a liar, a manipulative parasite, you're poison, the rotten fruit that damage all the other once.

*I say getting in her face while she back away. She gasps as tears start to come out.

-Darla: You settle for so little.

*She says with distaste in her voice as she looks at Natasha.

-Christian: If I settled for little I would have stay with you.

*I say raising my voice, she once again gasps and look at me with disbelief and hurt. She then turns her head to look Natalia.

-Darla: THIS IS YOUR FAULT, I WILL KILL YOU BITCH.

*She screams at Natasha as she tries to get to her but she couldn't because I stepped in front of her. Natasha didn't seem to worry at all.

-Christian: IF. YOU. TOUCH. HER. YOU'RE. DEATH.

*I say slowly but loud and in a deathly tone, Darla whimpers.

-Christian: I should banish you from here.

*Darla looks wide eyed at me.

-Darla: No, No, No, please don't do it.. please.. I promise and swear that I won't bother her again. Please forgive me. I know my place now.

*She says hysterical and begging as she got down on her knees.

-Natasha: Christian, it's ok, you don't have to do that. I know now that she lied. Leave her be, I believe you. Please calm down.

*She says grabbing my hand and caress it. I calm down instantly.
I look into her eyes.

-Christian: Everything was a lie, I almost lose you because of her and her lies, and the other night was nothing. Nothing was happening between us.

*I tell Natasha how everything happened and Darla admitted it too. She apologize to Natasha and me then she leaves, I hope she stays away from us now.
I grab one of Natasha's hand and kiss it.

-Christian: About what I said earlier, it's true. I REALLY AM IN LOVE WITH YOU.

*I look into her eyes as I say it yet again and emphasising the words. She looks at me intently as she put the other hand on my face and caress it, she inch her lips closer to mine and then she kiss me. I pull her closer to my body and deepen the kiss.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
*Natalia's Pov*

*When he said that he is in love with me for the 3rd time, I didn't know what to say.. words simply couldn't come out of my mouth. So I kiss him. He said it twice before but I didn't quite believe him, now I do. I broke the kiss and whisper.

-Me: I fell in love with you too.

*I look at him with a provocative look on my face and he kiss me.

-Christian: If you keep looking at me like that, I won't be able to control myself.

-Me: Then don't.

*I say as I smile looking at him devilishly then I start to lick my upper lip slowly following with a slightly bite on the bottom one.
That made him go wild and crazy.

*After so many steamy moments and a lot of kissing and feeling each other later.. we left the office to go have dinner with everyone else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LATER THAT DAY...

*I was in my room when someone knock on the door.

-Me: Who is it?

-Christian: It's me, can I come in?

-Me: Sure.

*He opens the door and come in.

-Christian: Hey, what are you doing?

-Me: Hey, I just finished unpacking. Again.

*I say the again laughing a little. He smile nervously.

-Christian: That's good. So.. I wanted to ask you a question.
I already told you that I love you, and you said you love me too.

*I notice he's nervous, I smile and put my hands on his face as my skin gets in contact with his, he close his eyes and leans into my touch.

-Me: Don't be nervous, just say it.

-Christian: This is how I wanna be everyday with you, happy and in love. With you being by my side all the time, I need you, I want you, I wanna feel all ure caresses, I wanna see all your smiles and be the responsible for those smiles.

I want to be the reason of ure happiness because you already are my reason of happiness, what I'm trying to say is..

I wanna know if you wanna make us official, would you allow me the honor to be ure boyfriend? 
If you say yes, I'll be the happiest man to have walk on this earth. Only you make me feel alive. And I'll try hard everyday to make you more happy. That's a promise.

-Me: Well... I don't know.

*He gets more nervous and his face falls, it turns sad when those words came out of my mouth.
Hahahahahaha, of course I'll say yes, a thousand times yes.. I'm just being a little mean to him. It's funny seeing him all nervous.
But not sad, that's not funny, so I decide to stop torturing him.

-Me: Of course I will silly, I was just messing with you.

*I say getting closer to him and start kissing his face, his face lights up and his smile was brighter than ever, his eyes get glossy after a bit he look at me with mischievous.

-Christian: You naughty girl, you'll pay for that.

*He say smiling devilishly, I screamed in a playfully way and run away from him, but almost instantly he got to me. He pick me up and go sit on the bed with me on his lap facing down, he starts spanking me and I just laugh.
After a few more spanking I decided to tease him. I turn my head to him and smile.

-Me: Oh yes papi spank me harder, oef that's the way I like it.

*Christian turns me around and put me on the bed as he gets on top of me he says.

-Christian: You really are a naughty girl, aren't you? I love it. Show me how naughty you can really be baby.

*He says as he starts kissing me on the neck while biting slightly. As he does so he start to open my blouse slowly, I was enjoying every part of the moment. He finally open it and his kisses start to go down on my chest.

*Mild sexual content*

-----
----
---
--
-

*I start to pass my hand on the bulge he has in his pants then I proceed to unzip his pants and slide my hand in grabbing his erection over his boxer. Meanwhile..
He move one side of my bra down and he start licking, nipping and sucking on my nipple.

*I moan and he move his mouth to the other breast while kissing in the middle of them and do the same with it as he did the other one.
I put my hand in his boxer and start stroking his p#n#s, at first slowly then I pick up my pace.

-Christian: FUCK. Yes baby.

*He stop sucking my nipple and kiss me, while he kiss me I keep stroking his p#n#s and he start to slide his hand under my skirt and under my underwear.

*He start rubbing my cl#t and I moan even harder while we kept kissing. I started stroking his p#n#s even more faster now and he throws his head back moaning in so much pleasure.

-
--
---
----
-----

*We were enjoying ourselves that was for sure, but suddenly Christian jumps back and stand from the bed.
I don't know why but it can't be good, I thought he was enjoying it but I guess I was wrong? we were so close to have sex.

-Me: What happened? Didn't you like it?

-Christian: Of course I do baby, but we can't now.

*I look at him confused.

-Me: Is something wrong? Am I the problem?

-Christian: NO.. you're perfect, it's not that... how do I say this...

*He takes a deep breath.

-Christian: There is something you don't know about me, and I want you to know it before we get further than this.

-Me: Tell me then.

-Christian: It's not that simple, it's a huge deal, I don't want you to freak out, think I'm a freak or anything else, it's just.. I wanna find the right moment to tell you. Please don't be mad at me.

I enjoyed every second and moment that you touched me, you can't imagine how much.. it took everything in me to stop.
I love you so much but I don't know if now is the right time to tell you.
After what happened today, we are just so good now, I don't want anything to ruin it. I don't even know how to say it. Give me time.. please?

*He says anxious, he looks worried too.

-Me: Christian listen to me, maybe it's not so bad as you think it is, just tell me, I won't freak out.
Unless it's something really really bad. Like you being:

A cold blooded killer,
A rapist,
A criminal,
Drug dealer,
Abusive person,
Psychopath,
Contagious and dangerous illness,
Run or are in a cult,
Adore the devil,
Mental health that makes you a danger to others,
Abductor of people,
Pedophile,
Human trafficking,
Organ trafficking,
Animal trafficking,
Cannibalism,
Child selling,
Pimp,
Mafia,
Gang,
Illegal Experimenting on humans or animals,
Terrorism,
Identity theft,
Property theft,
Sick or weird sexual inclinations for example: fuck death people,

*I ramble all of this, he looks at me wide eyed.

-Natasha: I can't think about anything else right now, but you get the picture.. so Christian.. tell me... are you any of those things or something even worse?

-Christian: NO, nothing like that at all.

*He says with truth in his eyes.

-Me: Then there is nothing to worry about, Ure not bad in my dictionary. Common Christian whatever it is, I'm sure I can handle it.

*I say trying to assure him.

-Christian: Can you give me a few weeks? To find the best way possible to tell you? It won't be more than a month. I promise I'll tell you everything before a whole month pass.

*He looks at me pleading, I will give him the time he needs. He's been nothing but good to me.. for me he's won that right, so I'll give him time. Besides if it's non of the above mentioned.. than I'm ok with it. Maybe it's nothing that bad.

*Maybe he's a sex addict and he thinks it's bad? Well if it's that...
My mind started to wonder..

*If it's that, I won't have a problem with it. On the contrary.. I'll enjoy every part of his addiction very much.
BUT I shouldn't be guessing things.

*I'll wait to know, even if it will eat me up everyday.
Christian will have the job to keep me distracted till the day of the big revelation.

-Me: You promise?

-Christian: I cross my heart and hope to die.

*As he said that he got closer and kiss me, after I enjoyed his soft lips I broke the kiss.

-Me: You'll have to keep me distracted till then.

*I say crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow at him, he smiles.

-Christian: I will baby, thank you.

*And we start kissing again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 WEEKS LATER...

*It's been 3 weeks now, me and Christian has been perfect with the only thing that I still didn't know his big secret. Well he will have to tell me in these days coming, a month is almost up. He's been stopping us from having sex every time that we get so far.
He's preparing something special for us tonight.

*I have visited my mom, Chandrely and Nati, even MamaNena once.
Nati has come here too sometimes to visit me. Me and Nati doesn't spend more than 2 days without seeing each other, the days we dont meet personally we video chat. She was still at Enzo's and she will be staying there permanently now, because she's pregnant.

*I know crazy right? They have like 6 weeks dating now.. a month and a half, and she's already pregnant. They hit it off like 3 weeks after they met each other, the same with Annette and Andres, but she's not pregnant, at least not that I know of. Nati seems happy and Enzo is more than excited. I've never seen a man that happy before.

(((Some people told me it's too fast, it's fantasy.. besides some people do have sex the same night they met and even stay together, I know from my own experience. And remember wolf pregnancy is shorter. After a week they had sex, so what.. there is no crime in it)))

On with the story...

*Enzo is always, I repeat.. always watching Nati like a hawk. He doesn't wanna take any chances around his unborn child. And Nati, well.. she said that she is loving all the attention she is getting and that everyone threat her so good, even more now that she's expecting.

She did had a problem with Enzo at the beginning because there was a guy there that got like obsessed with Nati, and she also has her own bitch over there.

*A girl that is in love with Enzo, with the difference from my bitch, that Enzo didn't have any kind of romantic relationship with her. She said that she has everything under control now apparently, but that's a story for another day.

*Obviously Annette was still here too, most of the time she spend it with Andres, I do see her and spend time with her but she spend more time with Andres.

*I also go a lot to the house library, I love going there especially at night. It's a huge library. You get in and you can see a lot of shelf and as you keep going straight you'll find stairs going down to an even bigger space with lots of book, the library is just insanely huge.

*There is also lots of wolves paintings and moon paintings in it but one in particular got my attention, it's of a woman and the moon. And on the bottom it said moon goddess. There's some Greek mythology thing right there I thought when I first saw the painting. I find those interesting too.

*Every time I get a chance I go to the library, I read a lot of books there, especially the fantasy once. I took one book to my room that is about different kind of creatures and beings. It's big and heavy but it's interesting and of course everything in it is fiction but I love reading it.

*Christian has been showing me a lot of werewolf books.. it felt like he was trying to say something to me.
Sometimes I even get these crazy ideas that maybe his big secret is that he's a werewolf, but every time I think about that I just laugh at myself and shake that silly thought out of my mind.

*As if that can be even possible. I think sarcastically.

3723 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 320 30
(Editing grammar and sentence structure) Losing your parents at three years of age and having to grow up too soon to rule the most feared pack in the...
473K 13.6K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
18 0 35
For my entire life, I've been told that I'm weak and it's true. I'm an outcast in my pack. That is until one single night... everything changed. Now...
2.8K 114 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...