Soulmates

AntheiaW द्वारा

In these times it's not that easy to find you're soulmate, what happens when Alpha Christian finds his... wha... अधिक

WELCOME
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part 2
Chapter 30 part 3.
Chapter 30 part 4
Chapter 31
Chapter 31 part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48 part 2.
Chapter 49.
Bonus chapter.
Epilogue, Chapter 50.

Chapter 10

74 4 2
AntheiaW द्वारा

*It was 8 pm and I was currently looking for Christian, but he's no where to be found, I see Annette and Andres making there way to the entrance. I rush to them.

-Me: Hey, you guys.

-Andres: Hey, what's up Tarzana.

-Me: Very funny, I can see why you are perfect for Annette, you guys are the same.. she always mocks me.

-Annette: More like monkey girl, that suits her best.

-Me: See what I mean, perfect for each other.

*They both laugh and I laugh too.

-Annette: So, did you see how big and awesome this place is? Better than a hotel.

-Me: I know right? And don't get me started on the bed, it's so comfy... I jumped on it when I was alone.

*I say the last part laughing, they both shake there heads and laugh.

-Me: Andres did you see christian? Do you happen to know where he is? I'm looking for him, but I can't find him anywhere.

-Annette: I'm sure you are, dressed like that, all sexy. Andres told me you guys were all nervous and suspicious when he went to get Christian. What happened?

*They both laugh and I get awkward thinking about our little session.

-Andres: Amor (love) maybe she doesn't wanna tell you in front of me. Christian went out to attend some business, he'll be back soon.

-Me: I thought he would be back by now, Oh well.. so, what are you guys gonna do?

-Annette: We're going on a date.

-Me: Nice, is Melody by any chance at home if you know?

-Andres: She's out with Derek.

-Me: Ok, well.. have fun then, I'll go finish unpacking.. bye.

*I say going upstairs, they said there goodbyes and left.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

*I'm standing in front of the mirror now fixing my hair because Christian was coming to my room.
After I unpacked I fell asleep and I woke up around 10:50 pm.

*I didn't want the day to end without talking to him. After the moment we share we didn't have the chance to talk, and I need to know what's gonna happen between us now... I need to know where I stand for him.

*That's why I texted him a few minutes ago, he said he was in his room. I asked him if we could talk, and he said it was ok because he couldn't sleep anyway.

*And so now it's 11:30 pm, he said he'll be here in 10 minutes, and that was 20 minutes ago.
Maybe he's showering or something.. Or walking towards here already. Should I go see him? I don't see the harm in going to his room. And so I decided to go.

*As I get closer I notice that the door is half open. I get to the door and leaned my head in the room knocking real quick on the door with a smile on my face. But as soon I did that I regretted it.

-Me: Can I come i-

*I didn't finish my sentence because there was Darla in a lingerie that doesn't cover anything or left anything to the imagination, sitting on and kissing a half naked Christian.. he only had boxers on. My smile vanished when I saw them, I couldn't believe my eyes.

*As they hear my voice they both turn there heads and look my way. Christian's face went pale, maybe because I discovered he was lying to me all this time, who knows.. Darla just smiled at me. I could feel my eyes getting watery.

-Darla: Don't you see that we are busy?

-Christian: No we are not. It's not what it looks like I swear.

*He says pushing her to the side, and standing up.

-Darla: It sure is what it looks like to be, we were about to have sex.

-Christian: Thats no-

-Me: I'm sorry to have bother you.

*I say running back to my room. As I get in I lock the door and lean my back against the door as I slide down with one hand still on the knob and the other on my chest, tears start to come out and I cover my face with both my hands and keep crying.

-Me: I'm so stupid, he was never interested in me, he just wanted to play with me. Oh my God and I was falling for him and all his lies, he's obviously still fucking her. How could I have been so dumb.

*I say to myself crying some more.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

*Christian's Pov*

..20 minutes ago..

*I was showering when I heard someone come in my room, I get out of the shower and the scent of the person hit me. It was Darla. I put on a boxer and wrap a towel around my waist. I walk into my room and see Darla in a lingerie almost naked sitting on my bed.

(I know there is someone else on the gif but it's so you could see him in boxers)

-Christian: What are you doing in here Darla? And wearing that, are you out of your mind? Cover yourself.

-Darla: There is nothing you didn't see, touch or feel before, you used to like it when I use these clothing.
And I'm here because I wanted to talk to you.

-Christian: Leave Darla, we'll talk tomorrow.. I don't have time right now. Besides you came in my room uninvited, let's be clear about something... you don't get to do whatever you want here. Next time you knock. Now leave.

*I tell her in a serious tone.

-Darla: I'm sorry Christian, I just wanted to talk. I'm not feeling very good these days, I feel so lonely and desperate.. I think I might do something stupid again.

*She says with a sad expression. I go and sit on the bed next to her.

-Christian: Listen, I already told you this.. you should get more help, or just change the psychologist you have already if it isn't helping you the way you want.

I don't see how I can help you, I don't understand why you keep coming to me. I'm no expert. I'm sorry you feel this way, but as I said before I can't help you.

-Darla: Yes you can, maybe if we spend more time together.. only talking to you makes me feel better, imagine how much it will help me if I spend time with you.
And maybe after that we could get back together.

*She say putting her hand on my lap. I move her hand and sighs.

-Christian: We've had this conversation a million times already Darla. My answer is still gonna be the same, it's not gonna happen. Look I'm sorry but I really don't have time for this now. Someone is waiting for me.. I'm even late.

*I say looking at the clock. I was standing up from the bed when suddenly out of nowhere Darla jumps on top of me, my towel falls as she push my back on the bed while she start to kiss me. I was about to take her off me when I heard Natasha's voice.
FUCK MY LIFE.

-Natasha: Can I come i-

*I turn my head in her direction and look at her, I went pale and my heart stopped beating when I saw her. Her expression was sad and full of disappointment, she was hurt, her eyes were getting watery.. Shit she was about to cry.

*I can only imagine how this looks to her, what she must be thinking. My heart broke into thousands of peaces as I see her in pain. I was frozen.

-Darla: Don't you see that we are busy?

*As Darla said that I reacted ride away and push her to the side, and quickly standing up.

-Christian: No we are not, it's not what it looks like I swear.

-Darla: It sure is what it looks like to be, we were about to have sex.

-Christian: Thats no-

-Natasha: I'm sorry to have bother you.

*Before I could even finish my sentence Natasha speak and run away. Her lips were trembling and you could hear the pain in her voice when she said that. I was about to run after her when Darla grabs my hand.

-Darla: Baby come on, let her go, she's just a human girl, let's have some fun.. Like we used to, remember?

*She say smiling and caressing my arms.

-Christian: I want you out.. out of my room, out of my house, out of my life. LEAVE.

*I screamed at her with so much hate. I grab her hand harshly and went to the hall almost dragging her, I pushed her to the way from where she should leave. I didn't care to see her reaction.

(It's the reaction I need you to see and the way he pull her)

*I just ran to Natasha's room, as I got there I heard her crying and sayings some things that weren't true at all. I couldn't bare to hear her cry, it broke my heart even more if that was possible. I whimper in pain and sadness as I knock on the door.

-Christian: Natasha darling let me explain, it's not what you think, I know how it must have looked for you.. but I assure you it's a misunderstanding. Me and Darla are not together, I'm not playing with you.

-Natasha: Yeah right, please leave me alone, I just wanna sleep.

-Christian: Baby please, I wanna expla-

-Natasha: I said leave me alone, there is no explenation needed, just go away. Or I'll take all my thing now and leave.

-Christian: That's not necessary, I won't bother you anymore, I'll talk to you tomorrow if you let me. Have a good night, and know that I'm feeling horrible because your sad. My heart is in pain. Forgive me for making you cry my princess.

*I said defeated, I'll try to talk to her tomorrow. I sit outside of her room for hours. I could still heard her crying it was heartbreaking, I felt like someone was ripping everything inside of me out. After half an hour I didn't hear her cry anymore, she must have fallen asleep. I stayed a little bit more then I went to my room.

*She will have to come out tomorrow for work and when she does I'll explain everything then.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE NEXT DAY...

*Still Christian's Pov*

*She didn't, she didn't come out the whole day, she told Annette that she wanted to leave but without seeing me. Luckily for me, Annette convinced her to stay for at least one more day... because I was gonna be around her room and pending on when she goes out the entire day, and that was true. What broke me was to know that she didn't want to see me.

*She told Annette she was feeling sick and that's why she didn't get out for work. She also told Annette to tell me that the days she don't work, she'll work it on the weekends when she can. But the thing is work wasn't a problem, it was just an excuse to have her closer to me and see her everyday.

*I told Annette and Andres what happened, Annette tried explaining it to her earlier today, but Natasha got mad at her and told her to get out.. she didn't wanna hear anything from anyone. She just stayed in her room the whole day.

I tried different times to talk to her. But she always said that she'll leave if I keep bothering her, so after my 3rd try I stopped.
Darla is out of the house already, I made sure of it. She went to stay with her parents, but she's not allowed to come near the pack house. Only if it's a life and death matter. Right now I couldn't care less about her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Natalia's Pov*

*I have 2 days in the room without going out, I tried leaving early in the morning today, but when I opened the door I saw Christian sitting in front of the room. He tried to say something but I just closed the door back and went to the window to get some fresh air. I didn't want to see anyone.

*I texted Annette and told her to let me know when Christian isn't here so I can leave. I didn't want to hear any excuses, and surely not see him because I knew that if I talked to him I would fall for whatever he say, even if I'm not sure if it's true or not. I fell for him and hard, so much that he was becoming my weakness.. that's why I didn't want to see him.

*I felt so stupid these days, it's a good thing we didn't do more than just kiss.

*Annette texted me back and said that I should at least let Christian explain how things happened but I didn't have the guts to. Annette can't know for sure if he's telling the truth or not. Besides I just wanted to leave already. I'll just wait for a chance to go when he isn't here.

*Right now I was alone, the maids has been bringing food for me upstairs. I always make sure there alone before opening the door. After a few minutes pass someone knocks on the door.

-Me: whoever it is, just leave.. I don't wanna see anyone.

-Darla: It's Darla.

*Great, just great.. what the hell does she wants.

-Me: Leave me alone.

-Darla: Oh no honey, we have to talk.

-Me: I said leave me alone bitch, are you stupid or something? Don't you understand English? DEJAME EN PAZ. (Leave me alone).

-Darla: How dare you speak to me like that and in my house. I said we to talk, so open up.

-Me: I'm not opening shit, so leave already.

*I decided that I won't answer her anymore. If she keeps insisting I'll just ignore her.

-Darla: Open the door, I'm not leaving till we talk.

*Then you'll be out there the whole day. Be my guess. I think as I get in bed.

-Darla: Listen I don't have the whole day for this, I have more important things to do.

*I kept quiet.

-Darla: Fine, I'll just say it from here then. Cheistian and I are back together, so don't get ure hopes up. I see the way you look at him and I also noticed ure reaction when you saw us together the other night, oh darling how pathetic you are.

Did you really think that he'll chose you over me? Really? You are beneath me. Besides I'm sure you were after him for his money, and Christian being clueless as always didn't notice that at first. But now he does. That's why yesterday he begged me to forgive him and I did, and we're engaged again, aren't you happy for us?

Hahaha.. hon we have history together, what did you think? You'll never pass from being a mistress, I'm gonna be his wife.
Even if something happend between you 2 it wasn't more than just a fling, I'm sure you know how men are.

They see a new woman and they want to taste her, they would do and say anything to get what they want, but that doesn't matter anymore I forgive Christian already.

*I couldn't believe my ears, I wanted to cry, scream, even hit her but I wasn't gonna do it. I won't lower myself to that level.
And there was no way on earth that I would open the door now.

*I won't let her see me in pain or hurt by her words. I won't give her that satisfaction.
Because even if I try to ignore what she is saying, it still hurt and it hurt a lot.

-Darla: So the best thing you could do is leave already, you'll be doing everyone a favor believe me. Christian was gonna ask you personally to leave, but you put your little charade on of not wanting to leave the room or talk to anyone that he couldn't do it earlier.

Desperate much aren't you?. So he ask me to tell you, because he had to leave. Oh and don't bother to come back for work either, we want you out of our lives for good.

It would be best if you hurry up, I don't wanna send the maids or the guards to throw you out. Even tho it's what you deserve for being a slut, a home wrecker. But your lucky cause I'm feeling benevolent today, so I'll give you the chance to leave with dignity by ure self.

As I said before hurry up. And please don't steal anything, I know your not used to such beautiful and expensive things so maybe u might wanna take something.. but don't because If you do we'll know. I hope I made myself clear now and that you understand. Goodbye honey.

*I was already planning on leaving, but this.. this is to much. Not even animals should be treated like this or acused of such things. My things were already packed so I just needed to call taxi, and I did.

*Was it true what she said? Only God knows. But one thing was for sure I wasn't gonna wait or stay around to find out if what she said was true or not. It was time for me to leave and it was even best now, because apparently Christian isn't here right now.

*I take my suitcase and leave the room.

'"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
*Christian's Pov*

*I was currently at my company in an important meeting. I didn't want to leave the pack house, not without talking to Natasha. Also because Andres told me that Natasha asked Annette to tell her when I'm not there so she could leave. But they promised me they wouldn't.

*I had to come to the meeting because I was gonna buy more territories around the woods. I wanna make more houses and have more space, the pack was getting bigger every year, so more space was needed. I really couldn't care less about work right now because my mate was my priority, but I also have responsibilities.. besides my people need it.

*Through the whole meeting I couldn't help but think about Natasha, about our kiss, how good she felt and how hurt she was now.
My phone was vibrating a lot, at first I didn't mind it but then I thought, Maybe it's important because they keep trying to reach me. I excuse myself and go answer my phone outside the meeting room.

##########

-Christian: Hello.

-Andres: Hey man you should come back now, Natasha is leaving. Melody saw her when she was going down the stairs with her suitcase. Apparently Darla told her some things and that was fuel to her fire. Because she doesn't wanna stay at all.
We are trying to convince her to wait.

Come quick and talk to her, and please do something about Darla already she is causing to much trouble she even mentioned once that she would hurt Natasha. I'll try to be pending on when her cab comes, and I will try to buy you some time by not letting it come in.

Annette and Melody are with her as we speak, we can only do so much, we can't force her to stay either but we are doing our best to retain her. Just hurry before your mate leaves.

##########

*He hang up. By now I was getting super mad. No one should mess with my mate. I tell the secretary to excuse me from everyone in the meeting and leave. I'll send Andres to handle it another day. He is the one that comes here most of the time anyway, right now I needed to get to Natasha.

*I drove as fast as I could. When I get closer to the woods i decide to change in my wolf form and go through the forest, it will be faster then going all the way around to the gates. I would send one of my man to get the car. So I did, I changed and run as fast as I could.

*I get to the pack in 5 minutes, I was behind the pack house now and I changed back in human form, I put on some clothes that were there. As I run around the house to go in front I see Andres, Annette, Melody and Derek standing in front of the door, and Natasha was getting in a taxi while the taxi driver was putting her suitcase in the trunk.

3453 words.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

99.6K 2.2K 32
I looked into the magazine again not sure if I was seeing things. 'Mate.' My wolf growled again. How can this be? How can my mate be a human and what...
Dawn Emily द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

1.7K 61 30
Dawn has been kept in the dark about almost everything in her life. The secrets that lie in her family members, in her friends; the secrets that fol...
22.8K 520 17
"Darling." He smirked and eyed my lips. "Promises can be broken." "I don't break promises," I aimed to assure. "I know because I know you." He stretc...
3.9K 326 38
What happens if you find your mate when you thought you had already? What if you have to choose between a guy that is everything you want, and one th...