Mormor Oneshots 2 (**Disconti...

By Detective4Life

More soft and angsty murder husbands for us all to enjoy~! Welcome back to this rollar coaster, dearest~! I'l... More

1
2
3
4
~°5°~
6
7
8
9
~°10°~
12
13
14
~°15°~
16
18
17
19
~°20°~
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

11

215 16 6
By Detective4Life

(grumpy boyo and a "I'm not leaving till you smile you Twinkie" boyo uwu)

Sebastian tried to hide the smile off his face when he heard Jim singing loudly from the kitchen, or where ever he was.

He got out of bad, groaning softly at the amount of effort that took.

He stepped out, a blanket draped around him.

Jim happily looked over to him, grinning when he saw Sebastian's grumpy face.

"Don't you dare-"

"Morning sleepy head!" Jim chirped before Sebastian could finish, kissing his cheek. "As usual, you look beautiful this morning~!"

That made the small, bright smile appear on Sebastian's face.

"Damnït, why must you make me so happy in the mornings? Mornings are made to be grumpy."

Jim laughed a little. "Because I love seeing you smile, you Twinkie."

Sebastian laughed at that, shaking his head. "You're an idiot, boss."

Jim smiled brightly, pecking his lips. "Your idiot~!"

"Mmhm, my idiot."

A/n: Idk why Twinkie was the first thing to pop into my head

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
79.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.