Special (Naruto fanfiction)

By ANIMEISLIFE__

Naruto and his friends have been playing near the training grounds. When they heard an explosion and realized... More

Special
Special 2
Special 3
Special 4
Special 5
Special 6
Special 7
Special 8
Special 9
Special 10
Special 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Special 12
Special 13
Special 14
Special 16
Special 17
Special 18
Special 19
Special 20
Special 21
Special 22
Special 23
Special 24
Special 25
Special 26
Special 27
Special 28
Special 29
Special 30
Special 31
Not An Update
Special 32
Special 33
Special 34
Farwell
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

Special 15

2K 84 93
By ANIMEISLIFE__

[Edited]

Kimimaru

"Well Kakashi said no to me. Gai is with Lee and Naruto has a closet pervert to train him. I can't find Shino or Gaara!" I shouted as I was walking around the hot springs of the village.

"Just calm down kid. You'll find someone to train you." Shukaku said.

"Yeah like who?" I replied a little annoyed. I continued walking while talking with Shukaku and discussing who I would choose to train me.

"I need to do some more research." I heard a man say.

I turned around to see an old man with crazy long hair. He had a huge scroll on his back. He had a small notebook in his hand and he was tapping his pencil against his chin.

"Who's that?" Shukaku asked.

"Don't know but he looks lost. I'll go see if he needs help with something. But in if you think I might be in danger but in." I said to him.

"Alright kid I have your back." Shukaku said and I giggled. I walked over to the man and pulled on his shirt.

"Hey mister." I said looking up at him. He looked surprised at first but then calmed down.

"Do you need help? I heard you earlier so I thought that you maybe lost." I said with a kind smile on my face.

"Thanks kid but I don't need any help unless you know where the best hot spring is." He said smiling at me.

"Actually I do. A lot of women go there a lot. Also many shinobi go there after missions. If you want I can take you there?" He thought for a while until he nodded.

"Alright, lead the way kid." He said and I nodded.

"So kid, what's your name?" The man asked.

"Ask for his. Tell him to tell you his name first." Shukaku said and I nodded.

"Tell me your name first." I said and he nodded.

"I'm one of the legendary sennin. I'm known as the Sage Toad but my name is Jiraiya. Now, what's yours young lady?" Jiraiya said.

"Kimimaru, I live in here in this village. Oh I almost forgot. Welcome to our village. If you want I can show you around for a bit. I still need to find someone to train me for the final test for the Chuunin Exams." I said.

"Well if you want I can train you. I am a sennin after all." He said.

"Let me think about it?" I said.

"Shukaku?"

"Well he's a sennin which means that he as strong as the Hokage. I think you should let him train you." Shukaku replied.

"Alright, I'll let you train me." I said smiling at him.

"Alright first you need to get new weapons. Here some money for you can buy anything you think that you'll need to help you train. Meet me by the waterfall I saw right near here. Now go child, I'll make you stronger than you already are." Jiraiya said and I nodded.

"Yes sir! Oh and that hot spring I was talking about is three blocks from here. Turn right and you'll see a small red bridge. That's the hot spring. Well I go get things to train. Bye master Jiraiya!" I said as I ran towards the village stores.

"I'll beat everyone for sure!"

"Calm down kid. We'll help you out as well."

"We'll? Who else is going to help me train besides you and master Jiraiya?" I asked but he just chuckled.

"You'll see, they're friends of mine." Shukaku said and I was still confused.

Naruto

"Naruto just keep going it until you get the hang of it." Ebisu sensei said.

"I would rather be with Kimimaru!" I yelled at him. I looked over at the hot spring and noticed an old man sitting down right outside and creeping on the girls.

"AAAAA----!" I shouted pointing at the man as I fell in the hot spring again.

I came out of the water to see old man pervert knocked out closet pervert. I was impressed but confused with the giant frog.

"Man, keep it quiet. Whacha gonna do if I get caught." Old man pervert said.

I jumped out of the water and ran over to Ebisu. He was totally knocked out. That old man must be tough. I stood up to face the man.

"W....What's with the huge frog?! Who the hell are you?!" I yelled at him.

I don't like him.

Kimimaru

"Alright! Now we're talking!" I shouted as I came out of the weapon store.

"Do you really need to shouted?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see... Sasuke?

"Aren't you suppose to be in the hospital?" I said and he shrugged.

"I've been out for a while I just didn't think I need to show up." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"So, what is uncle Kakashi going to teach you?" I asked him.

"Chidori, you should drop by when you have the chance." He said walking away from me.

"Well that was unexpected? But he gets points for being cute."

"Yeah I- wait who are you?!" I questioned the voice.

"She's one of my friends." Shukaku replied.

"Oh, hi!" I said and I heard her giggle.

"Shukaku told me that you needed help with training, so I'm here to help you train with that sennin." She said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Matatabi, I look somewhat like a cat." Matatabi said.

"Cool, so what are you guys going to help me with?" I asked them.

"Control, after you finish with the sennin we'll teach how to control that anger of yours. Also, we return some of your memories." Shukaku explained.

"Awesome! Alright, let's start training!" I shouted as I started running towards where I left master Jiraiya.

"I knew it!! You're just a pervert!!! A nasty sennin!!!" I heard Naruto scream at someone. I ran towards him and saw him arguing with master Jiraiya.

"Master Jiraiya!" I shouted jumping in front of him.

"Hey Kimimaru. Are you done with what I told you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sorry kid but I'm already have someone to train." Jiraiya said to Naruto.

"You're letting this pervert train you!!!!????" Naruto shouted.

"Yes and what do you care. Uncle Kakashi gave you someone who would train you. I didn't have anyone until I met master Jiraiya." I said pointing at Jiraiya.

"Well your pervy sensei just knocked out my sensei!! Now he needs to train me!" Naruto shouted.

"Fine, look what if I train both of you? Then you'll be able to know each other weaknesses." Master Jiraiya said.

"Fiiiine, but I already know Nii-san's weakness." I said crossing my arms.

"No you don't." Naruto whined.

"Look!! Sakura is coming this way with ramen!!!" I shouted pointing at a random direction.

"Where!?" He said turning around to look.

"Told ya." I said looking up at Jiraiya.

"Ah, are you guys siblings?" Jiraiya asked.

"Oh, no, I just think of him like a brother, ya know." I explained to him.

"Alright, I'll train both of you so now let's get started." Jiraiya said and I nodded.

"Hey kid! Continue what you were doing earlier again." Jiraiya said to Naruto.

"Alright!!" Naruto shouted.

I watched as Naruto tried to walk on water but kept falling. I would just laugh my butt off but Shukaku and Matatabi would yell at me. I was able to walk on water right away but Jiraiya had to help Naruto which I didn't like.

"Alright kids, get over here! I'm going to teach you guys a special technique!" Jiraiya shouted.

"About time!" I shouted jumping up in the air and making him catch me.

"Hey! Put her down you pervert!" Naruto shouted. Jiraiya let me down and I walked up to Naruto.

BONK!

"Ow! What was that for?!" Naruto shouted.

"Be nice to Jiraiya! He's going to train us and you come yelling at the man!" I yelled at him.

"Well, he's a pervert!" He shouted pointing at Jiraiya.

"And you're not." I teased.

"Alright you two, first I need to explain something to you." Jiraiya said looking at Naruto.

"You have two types of chakra." Jiraiya stated.

"Two types?" Naruto and I said at the same time.

"Have you ever felt a special chakra?" Jiraiya asked.

"He's talking about us." Shukaku said a little annoyed.

"Should I tell him?" I asked.

"Might as well." He replied.

"Yes, actually two special chakras." I said.

"Is that right? Well now, looks like you two have something in common." Jiraiya said happily.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Naruto said annoyed.

"So let's go train a little more." I said.

"Actually, it's getting late. Let's save the fun for tomorrow. I'll take this man in. Met me here tomorrow." Jiraiya said and I nodded.

Jiraiya left and I went to the training grounds. Naruto wanted to come but I told him that I was going to be up late. He understood and went home. I walked to where an old twisted tree was and put my things down.

"Alright let's get training." I said looking around the field.

"Alright, but first, we need to tell you about our other friends." Matatabi said.

"There's more of you?!" I said.

"Yup! I'm Isobu." I heard another voice say.

"I'm Son Gokū." Another said.

"I'm Kokuo, nice to meet you!" Kokuo said

"Saiken is my name." Saiken said

"My name is Chomei." Another said.

"I'm Gyūki." I heard another voice say.

"And last but not least!" I heard Saiken say.

"Kurama." Kurama said. He sounded scary.

"It's because he is scary." Shukaku said.

"Hey! Who are you calling scary! I'll eat you!" I heard Kurama shout.

"I wish I could see you guys. You sound really cool." I said to them.

"You can, just meditate." Isobu said.

"Oh." I replied.

"Alright let's do it." I said out loud.

I closed my eyes and started to meditate. I was able to see them and just let me tell you. They looked pretty awesome! Each of them had different number of tails. They also looked like animals. Some looked like dinosaurs.

Anyway, we talked about my past and stuff. They gave me more details about what actually happened the night that Gaara lost control of his Shukaku. Turns out that his dad planed it all out. And that if Shukaku hadn't told me to run he would of come out and kill Gaara.

Anyway, they taught me how to control their chakra and how to summon them when necessary. I also learned new jutsus and so much more. It was pretty dark out so I decided to go home. Plus Kurama and Son Gokū got bored and I was getting tired.

I was walking around the village for a while until I spotted a familiar red. He was sitting on the roof of the inn he was staying at. He looked deep in his thoughts. I was about to shout his name when someone grabbed me from behind, covered my mouth and pulled me into a dark ally. I looked over my shoulder to see Dosu.

"SHHHH, I need you to be quiet while the real me goes to kill your friend." He said slipping his hand under my shirt.

"Why don't we watch your friend get killed, shall we?" He said jumping up to the roof that was across from Gaara.

"Shukaku! Matatabi! Isobu! Son Gokū! Kokuo! Saiken! Chomei! Gyūki! Kurama! Help me!" I shouted for them but got no response.

"Let's see him died." Dosu said. I struggled to free myself from him but he just tighten his grip on me.

"Let's get closer to him. Maybe if he sees you he'll want to fight seriously." He said smiling at me.

Gaara

I went up to the roof to think about what happened in the preliminarily. I know Kimimaru thought it was Shukaku but it was really me. I really wanted that Lee kid dead but Kimimaru thought it was Shukaku who wanted to kill him.

"I kinda do." He responded.

"Shut up." I said a little annoyed.

"Why do you worry so much about what that girl thin- wait a minute?" He said and I questioned his long pause.

"What?!" I said.

"You're in love with her aren't you?"

"Love?"

"Yes, you are in love with that girl. That's why you keep thinking about her. But she's just like the rest. Once she sees you killing someone in front of her she'll be afraid of you. Like everyone else."

"That's not true! Kimimaru is different from everyone else."

"Oh yeah, let's see about that then. That guy from the preliminary is here and he's not alone." Shukaku said chuckling a little at the end.

"You sure got me. Do you not sleep?" I looked down to see that guy Dosu.

"What do you want?" I said in a thirtning tone.

"I was planning to get you as you slept but something changed." He said looking to his left.

"Or should I say someone." They I saw one of his clone appear in front of me with Kimimaru in his arms.

"Let her go." I said getting angry at him.

"Why? I want her to see me kill you. Then I'll have a higher chance of fighting Sasuke." He said smiling at me.

"Gaara! Help me!" Kimimaru shouted.

"Shut up kid!" Dosu's clone said slapping her in the face.

"I know about your sand tricks, I wounder if it's faster than my sound." He said revealing his arm at me.

"He gets blood thirsty during the full moon." I said to him.

I noticed the confusion on his face. I transform to my ture form and killed him. I turned back to normal and I noticed a small smile forming on my face.

"G-Gaara?" I heard Kimimaru said. I turn to look at her and noticed she was shaking in fear.

"Kimimaru I can-"

"Why? You promised." She said cutting me off. She started to walk away from me then ran towards the training grounds.

"Kimimaru!" I shouted after her but she ignored me.

"Ku ku ku, I told you kid. She's just like everyone else." Shukaku said laughing that the sight of her leaving.

I looked back at Dosu then at the direction Kimimaru ran to. I shook my head and started to run after her. I went to the training grounds.

Kimimaru

"I'm just so furious! I don't know what to do Onii-chan." I shouted at Sasuke. When I came here he was already hitting targets.

"I don't understand why you even hang out with him. I told you to stay away from him didn't I." Sasuke say.

"But I never thought that he would- Argh!" I said throwing a kunai at a target.

"Come here." He said to me. I walked up to him and sat down against a tree.

"Close your eyes." He said and I tilted my head at him.

"Why?"

"Just do it Kimimaru."

"Fiiiine." I said. I closed my eyes as I heard him sigh.

"What are you doing here?" I heard him say. I opened my eyes to see Gaara.

"Kimimaru, I need to talk to you." Gaara said looking straight at me.

"Well she doesn't want to so leave." Sasuke said.

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to her." Gaara said walking towards me but Sasuke get in his way.

"I'll say it again, leave." Sasuke said this time a little harshly.

"It's okay Sasuke." I said standing up and walking towards Gaara.

"You can go home, I'll be there in a bit." I said smiling at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine just go home." I said and he started to walk away hesitantly.

I stared at Gaara and waited until I knew that Sasuke was away from here before we started talking. Once Sasuke was far away I let out a sigh. Gaara stepped forward and I stepped back.

"Kimimaru, I'm-"

"I don't want to hear it. Gaara, remember when I first came to the Sand Village? I got kidnapped by some gang. You came looking for me and you killed them before they killed me. I knew that you did it to save me but you lost control and almost killed me. If it wasn't for your dad I would be dead right now. Ever since that day you promised to never kill someone in front of me. Yet, you broke your promise and killed someone." I said letting my tears fall down my face.

"Kimimaru, I did it to-"

"To save me. I know Gaara but you promised-"

"I know I promised you that. But what if I didn't kill him and instead let him go and he took you and killed you. What then?" He said. I noticed he was trying to fight back his tears.

"Then I would of been okay with it." I said simply.

"Why? Why do you want to die?" He asked.

"Because I'm tired of feeling alone and confused!" I shouted at him.

"I don't remember anything about my past! I don't have a mom or dad! At least you have a dad! Sure he might want to kill you but at least he's alive! While I don't even know if my dad is alive or dead! I just want to disappear!" I shouted letting myself fall to the ground and covered my face with my hands

"Kimimaru?" Gaara whispered to me.

"What?" I said not even looking up at him.

"Look at me." He said to me.

"No, I don't want to!" I shouted at him.

"Kimimaru look at me." He said.

This time I could feel him breathing on me. I felt his hands on mine. I looked look up at him and he smiled at me. He whipped my tears with his thumbs and then pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry Kimimaru." He said rubbing my back.

"I don't want you to become a monster." I said crying into his chest. We pulled away and I leaned against the tree behind me.

"Kimimaru, can I try something?" He said and I nodded.

"Close your eyes and don't move." He said and I nodded.

I closed my eyes and stayed completely still. I was about to ask him what he was doing when I left his warm lips on mine.

Part of me wanted to pull away from him but then other part wanted more. He kissed me gently and with every second pass I felt like my heart was being melted away. I felt like everything that worried me was being erase with his warmth.

I left my body fall to the ground and he landed on top of me. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. I never wanted this to end. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. We finally pulled away from each to catch our breathe. I noticed him blushing and I smiled at him.

"You look cute when you blush." I said and he blushed even more.

"Can you get off of me now?" I said and he nodded and stood up. He helped me up and pulled me closer to him.

"I don't want to hurt you. I want to protect you with all my might." He said before pressing him lips against mine again. We pulled away again and I smiled.

"Gaara, I need to get going." I said trying to leave but him pulled me closer to him.

"But I don't want you to go." He whispered into my ear.

I smiled at him and noticed that I was blushing a little. He smiled at me then took off his gourd. He set it down against a tree and then he walked me to a tree next it. We sat down and I leaned my head against his chest. He put his arm around me and rubbed my back.

"I wish we could be like this for ever." He said smiling at me.

"Me too." I said before falling asleep in his arms.

彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡彡

Aw! Gaara kissed Kimimaru! Okay who thought that Kiba or Sasuke was going to be the one to kiss her?

Anyway, keep reading please. Vote and comment! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 803 40
A girl who thought everything in her life was "A pain" similar to what her brother always says, but soon her future gets on a bumpy ride with her cru...
1.4K 113 8
The character who is known as Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, had just finished his first year of high school. And the recent most notable thing he did was to c...
193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...
4.3K 166 27
She was born, different. With a brother who knows not of her existence and a man she would give her life for thinking she is dead makes things rough...