ZODIAC GATES-Beware of the 13...

By EvenaStyles

To obtain peace and harmony, the people of Zoidion are divided into twelve zodiacal regions: Aries, Taurus, G... More

E V E N A's N O T E
f r o n t m a t t e r
this book is . . .
1'PURE; RENEWED; RARE BLOOD
2'AT THE TOWN
3'REGIONS' LIGHTS
4'THE CAPRICORN RUIN
5'THE CAPRICORN SIGN
6'THE CASTLE
7'NIGHT GALA
8'TRAINING
9'XAYLUZ
11'TRON
12'ZYKE
13'REAL BEARERS
14'RESSEMBLANCE
15'HISTORY
16'SILVER KEYS
17'PROPHECY
18'INNER PEACE
19'ZODIAC COUNCIL
20'WEAKEST OF ALL
21'A KISS
22'FOCUS
23'A DEAL
24'Z VS. R
25'LEADERS
26'LOKI
27'NIMBI
28'BOTHERED
29'VERGE OF BEING RUINED
30'GATE KEYS
31'DESTROYED
32'A FRIEND'S DEATH
33'BEARER AGAINST BEARER
34'ATTACKED
35'VIRGO
36'HIS SIDE
37'LIGHT BEAMS
38'THE TACTICIAN
39'ORDON
40'Zodiac Gates-Celestial Spirits
41'13TH KEY
42'GREEN AND RED
43'OPHIUCHUS
44'DECISION
45'SECRET IS OUT
46'ZODIAC TAKE OVER
47'FINAL ENCHANTMENT
E P I L O G U E
E V E N A's N O T E
Sneak Peek
Facts
Reader's Questions
Reader's Review
Book Quiz

10'ELEMENTAL ROOMS

3.5K 184 39
By EvenaStyles

“You’re a Capricorn. Isn’t it prohibited for another Signs to be in a room of Fire Signs?

     I was just staring at him, couldn’t find the exact words to say.

    “I’m talking to you,” he reminded as if saying, ‘how dare you not answer me? I’m a Leo.’

     I cleared my throat and stood up. “Uh . . . um . . . ano.” I exhaled roughly when I really couldn’t say a word. Nakakabahala lang kasi ang presensiya niya. The way he looked at me, it seemed like I’m a dirt he wanted to wipe away.

    “Tsk!” he only mumbled, then he already moved away to his bed. “Go back to where you came from. Water, Air, specially Earth Signs have no place in here,” he spoke and then, he opened his door. He entered into it and disappeared.

     Bigla namang kumulo ang dugo ko. What the!

     “Ehem!”

     Nabaling naman ang tingin ko sa isang babaeng nakaupo sa isa pang kama’t nagsusuklay ng buhok niya in front of her pocket-sized mirror. She had a short hair na medyo may pagka-curly. Her eyes were a faint red; eyelashes were long and had a pointed nose―maganda siya.

     Agad ko siyang nilapitan at binaliwala ang banta sa akin ng lalaking taga-Leo Region. “Um . . . excuse me,” I tried to catch her attention pero hindi man lang niya ako pinansin. I then felt the irritation in my head. I never thought that other Signs were like it.

     Napatingin ako sa kaliwang wrist niya’t nakita ko ang Aries sign. So, she’s from Aries Region. I see, naalala ko na. “Um . . . I’m Racchina,” I introduced myself.

     “I know,” she uttered before removing the mirror from her way. Tiningnan niya lang ako’t sa ilang segundo pa’y ngumiti siya. “I’m Euai from Aries Region,” she handed her hand kaya agad ko naman iyong tinanggap. “Why are you here?” she asked.

     “I’m looking for, Xayluz,” I replied.

     “Xayluz? He’s―” she’s interrupted when a door suddenly banged open from near. Napatingin naman kami kaagad doon. “He’s already here.”

     “’China,” Xayl’ called when he saw me. He walked toward us and stopped. “You’re in a Fire Signs’ room?” he couldn’t believe.

     Napatingin agad ako nang maigi sa kan’ya and it seemed like he’s already okay. Mukha yatang wala na ang spell sa katawan niya. H’m. Ngayon ko lang napansing hindi na mabigat katawan ko. Maybe the spell was already removed from us. Mabuti naman kung ganoon. “Are you . . . already okay?”

     He smiled. “H’m. Tinanggal na nila ang spell.”

     “Ehem!” Euai interrupted. “I think, you should already go to your room, ‘China,” she suggested with a little hint of a threat.

     I nodded. I really should. Okay na ako na nalaman kung okay lang si Xayl’.

     “Thanks . . . again,” I thanked, then I already turned around to face . . . the wall? What the! Nasa itaas pala ang pintuan ko. Woe to me! I should have known. Nahulog pala ako kanina mula sa itaas. Paano ako ngayon makakabalik sa Earth Signs’ room?

     “Uh-oh!” Euai stood up next to us, looking at the door above. “I’m sorry, ‘China but I don’t have a power to make you fly.”

     “Neither I,” Xayl’ seconded. “What if you use mine,” he suggested.

     I frowned. “Is it okay to use another door?” I asked because what if it’s not okay.

     “I don’t know. But we can try.”

     “What?” Euai was shocked. “A Capricorn through a Sagittarian door? I don’t think so.”

     “Let’s just try,” he said and then, I followed him toward his door. “To Earth Signs’ room,” he ordered after opening it. “Go on. And if you’re already there, just lock your door.”

     “H’m,” I assendted and already entered the room.

     A great light―as usual when one enters a room―greeted me. When it already faded agad naman akong sinalubong ng tingin ng isang lalaki at dalawang babae.

     Anak ng kambing! This is not the Earth Signs’ room! Why am I here in the Air Signs’? I turned around to pass back through Xayl’s door pero wala na ito. I then sighed. What am I going to do?

     “You’re Racchina . . . right?”

     I slowly turned around to see the owner of the voice. It’s the girl beside me at the gala. She must be the Bearer of Aquarius, Adiya.

     “Y-yes,” I responded.

     She lifted an eyebrow but after sometime staring at me, she smiled. “I’m Adiya of Aquarius Region,” she introduced while still sitting on her bed. “He’s Drok of Libra Region and Gemida of Gemini,” pakilala niya sa babaeng nasa kama nito next to Adiya.

     Napatingin naman sa akin si Gemida na busy sa pagma-manicure at binigyan ako ng napakasamang tingin. She lifted an eyebrow and unlike Adiya doing it, Gemida’s was far more dangerous than hers.

     She spoke, “You’re a Capricorn. You shouldn’t be roaming around in an Air Signs’ room.”

     “Um . . . I just passed through a Sagittarian door and it led me here.”

     “You were in a Fire Signs’ room? Goodness!” she said every word as if each ended a period.

     “Look. I’m sorry if I interrupted you, I just . . . I just want to go back to my room,” I said honestly. Having myself interact with another Signs gave a chill down my spine. It felt uncomfortable.

     “Then you should have used yours,” Drok cut in.

     “It’s a long story,” I answered. Nakita ko naman ka agad ang pagtayo ni Adiya.

     “Don’t worry. You can use my door,” Adiya offered, already walking toward her door. “To Earth Signs’ room,” she summoned.

     “You, Aquarian,” Gemida caught Adiya’s attention. “Do you think your door can help? She’ll just be teleported to another room just like what happened to her a little while ago.”

     “At least we’ll try,” she said over her shoulder, voice was in between erudition and kindness.

     “Duh!” Gemida rolled her eyes after an audible snort. After that she already went to sleep.

     “’China,” Adiya called so I already passed through her door after thanking.

     “Racchina!” A familiar voice called my name, and when the light disappeared, I saw Suwan on her bed, smiling. She then stood up and ran toward me, hugging me tight. “What are you doing here?” she asked excitedly while I couldn’t try to smile completely. The thought that I’m still in a wrong room, in a Water Signs’ room made me sad.

     I think I’m not that lucky today.

     “Mistakenly teleported with different doors,” I uttered with bitterness, assuring that a forced short laugh would come next to my statement.

     “Where’s your door?”

     “In the Fire Signs’ room.”

     “Really? You’ve been there?” asked by one of the guys behind Suwan.

     I nodded.

     “I’m Kases of Pisces Region,” he introduced.

     “And I’m Con of Scorpio Region but you can call me . . . Yours,” he said, pouting his lips, eyes squinting just to try to get me with his tricks.

     I frowned as he winked at me. Naiinis ako sa presensiya niya. So I switched my attention back to Suwan. “May I use your door so I can get back to my room?” I asked.

     “Sure.” Then she led me to the other end of their room where there were three doors. One of them was hers.

     “Goodbye, Racchina,” that Con said with a perverted smile. Agad naman akong nairita.

     I don’t like him. Kawawa naman si Suwan dito.

     “Thanks, Suwan,” I thanked.

     “To Earth Signs’ Room.”

     Then and thre, I already passed through. At sa wakas! I’m back in the Fire Signs’ room? Anak ng kambing!

     Agad naman akong binati ng kunot-noo ni Leo? “You, again?” a lion roared.

* * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7M 783K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #01 ◢ Semideus - demigod, a half-immortal child of a God or Goddess. Abigail Young is a student recently expelled from her previo...
Unended By mariekit

Science Fiction

555 77 32
A frontliner courageously fought for survival in the wake of a dreadful virus, only to find out that it was purposefully created to rectify mankind.I...
4.9M 117K 46
Wild, untamed and fierce- that's Tatiana Faith Follosco. Para sa kanya, chill lang ang buhay. She loves to party with her friends and make crazy dare...
49.4K 2.7K 77
Arden Costanzo is a mafia boss but what if he enters the magical dimension of 'Magica'? ©whitesnowywinter (Background photo not mine. Credits to pint...