BLIND AND REJECTED

By dramasi

SHE WAS BLIND WITH LOOKS LIKE A GREEK GODDESS HE WAS AN ALPHA WITH LOOKS LIKE A GREEK GOD HE WAS ARROGANT... More

Author's Note
Rejected
Familiar voice
Mon amour
Mon Amour part2
The parents
Dinner part 2
Exfriend
The fight
the dream
Come stay with me
The meeting
banished
banished part 2
New beginnings
New beginnings part 2
the new guy
new guy part 2
The four sisters
Canteen
Bonfire fiasco
the ancient dagger
Sister Anastasia

Dinner

5.5K 167 10
By dramasi

"APHRODITE APHRODITE " I woke up hearing someone yelling my name over and over again which was so annoying i mean i was having a beautiful dream and in the dream Eric was so close to kissing well we all know that didnt happen because outside my door there was a certain piccolo who was shouting my name and now that i have woken up i can tell you that the piccolo was Naomi.

"Wait i'm coming in a minute " i shouted as i made my way to my door . "Aphrodite your mum said i should come and get you because Damien and his Parents will be here in a few minutes . Naomi told me this but the way she was talking to me it was like i'm some stranger which proved that she was really mad . I mean do i really have to tell her everything i understand she's the only friend that i have but shes being a complete bitch right now because since the assembly she didnt even try talking to me or ask why i knew Jack anyways its not like i would have said hey Naomi can i tell you a secret Jack is a Vampire and hes my child best friend .

Without saying anything i made my way silently downstairs. As i was walking i noticed that Naomi was walking right beside me so close that at some point our shoulders were touching.Going downstairs was really weird because i was used to this girl talking alot. Stepping inthe dining room i was stopped by Damien's mum hugging me .

"Awwwww Aphrodite sweetie i haven't seen you for such a long time " she told me while hugging the life out of me .

"Hello Mrs Denovan how was your trip " i told her hugging her back which seemed to make her which made her sqeez me more.

"Omg I had so much fun there , the island itself was so so beautiful " she told me while pulling back from the hug and man this woman was so hyper jeez i was just asking how the trip was.

"Oh Aphrodite you shouldnt have asked my wife that , now look shes not gonna shut up at dinner table " Mr Denovan said while making me laugh , swear down this man was so funny.

"Hello Mr Denivan " i greeted him laughing . "Hello Girls how are you " this time he asked us sounding serious . "I'm good " Naomi and i said at the same time this actually almost made me laugh because i forgot that she was standing right next to me .

"Okay you lot the food is ready , Damien and Jason , not to forget my husband are complaining because there are waiting for you guys " mum said .

Naomi silently took hold of my hand and took me to my sit like i needed any help, not to be rude or anything i have like one chair i that i always sit on when having dinner what im trying to say is that i know how to sit by myself or make my way to that chair so i dont really need help sitting on that chair. I mean since i was five years old when i was locked inside the house they teached me how to use a braille which is why i find it easy at school plus i have good listening skills which is so helpful especially when it comes to school . Any ways what im trying to say is that i'm not useless that i cant do things bymyself however my parents thinks i need help which is one of the reasons why Naomi is here . The reason shes here is to make sure that i dont make a full out of myself or should i say embarass them in front of the guest , infact usually they just bring food to my room so the only time i eat with them is only if there's guest inthe house.

So here lam sitting down munching my food queitly and i guess everyone is doing the same thing and i just keep having this feeling that something bad is gonna happend and when i say bad i mean bad. "So Aphrodite is there anything wrong with you and Naomi , there seem to be tension between you two " Ahhhhhh the devil himself has decided to break the silence, ohh how i hate him .

"I dont know why your talking ,whatever happens between her and me its non of your business" i tell him not caring whether i sound rude or not.

" Well its my business as long as both of you are in my pack " the jerk had the nerve to shout at me using his Alpha voice infront of everyone which meant that i had to submit to him. Whatever was all i said before going back to eat my food.

"Aphrodite stop talking to your mate like that " ahh man how could i forget that Naomi was sitting right next to me and as soon as she said those words i started chocking on the food that i had been eating ."Naomi what do you mean by mate " this time Damien's mum cut in .

****************************************************************************************************************

vote

comment

follow

enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 332K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
450K 13.5K 49
Cover by @auroralust Available on Goodreads under this title. Every year, wolves of age from around the country attend their Placing Tournament, the...
1.6M 43.9K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...
170K 4.9K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...