Miss Felicity Salvatore (A Va...

By Jessicalaunttinson

Felicity Willow Salvatore is The younger sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore ,she is the image of a 13 year... More

Ms Felicity Salvatore (A Vampire diaries Fan Fiction) chapter one
chapter two x
chapter three
Chapter 4
chapter 5
goodbyes , partners in crime, tears and family air looms .
' if you love her damon let her go '
chapter 8
chapter 9
her or me you choose ?
Desisions
Chapter 13 x
thats not me i don't do things like that ...have i changed ?
Chapter 14 xx
101 on vampires & moving boxes
Going from prince Charming to complete Asshole !
Thanks guys :D
Waking up and coming to terms .... </3
Am i dying ?
The runaways
On Record for me to experience again ...
Coming home
trying to find me
The Curse
'Please help me'
'this is what it has come to ?'
All comes undone
It's Time
upload Infomation
The final call
floating in the limbo of decisions
hello

New Girl x

2.4K 29 1
By Jessicalaunttinson

Felicity POV 

2 weeks had past since the insident with Elijah .No matter how man times everyone told me it was over i never once really beileved them . Elijah is really powerful and he is proberly really pissed off orginal vampire . so that makes it 10 times as worse ,i know he dosnt like to be maken a fool of .he wont let this go , he will want revenge . 

"Felicity wakey wakey " damon whispered standing over me .i pulled my hand up and rubbed my eyes . "err what time is it and get out of my face ." i said grumbling and pushing him out of the way . "ohh morning felicity not a good person " he chuckled . i rolled my eyes and turned my head to the clock on my bed side cabinet .6:30 the clock read . "are you serious dont you have anthing better to do at 6 in the morning other than wakeing me up !" i grumbled pulling the pillow over my head . to block out the unwanted sun light . But obiosly my annoying persisted older brother wouldnt allow that . "no you dont , you are going to school . consider yourself now a junoir " he said sacrcastically .was he really going to make me do this he did mention it but i didnt really think he would make me go .but i guess he was being serious . "Are you being serious ?" i aksed . he laughed then sat on m bed "does it look like i am jokeing ?"he aksed raising a eyedbrow . ok he was being serious . i grunted and then dragged myself out of my bed and walked over to my warbrobe . the looked back to damon who was still sitting on my bed . "if you want me to go i suggest you get out of my room , unless you want me to class you as a pedo?" i said . he gave me a dirty glare then walked out of the room closing the door behind him . "thanks" i said "your welcome he called walking down the stairs .

i settled for blue jeans ,a white jumper like t-shirt,a gold butifly neclace and blue sandles. once i was i was happy with my clothes i pulled my hair into a french braid and tied the bottom of it in a blue ribbon.i looked at myself in my body length mirror, and was satisfied with the way i looked a grabbed my bag and headed towards the door .whe i walked into the kitchen elena was sitting at the table with stefan . when she saw me came in she smiled ."Hey fe "she said "hi" i replied while grabbing an apple and bitting into it  . "is miss grumpy happy now ?" Damon asked sarastically . "oh ha ha ha " i said .we were in the middle of a glare off when stefan interupted us . "so are you ready for your first day ?" he asked. i raised my eyebrow  "i don even know what clases i have got stefan i got dragged out of bed at half six by this one " i said pointiing towards damon .elena laughed then walked over to me and grabbed my hand . "well we better get going or we wil be late." she said dragging me towards the front the door . i heard them laughing in the kitchen "Bye "i called after me . 

Today would be filled with many welcomes and questons ...

it was 5th period i had art with Mrs walker . i slowly walked into her class room . it was medium size nd had drawings over the walls .i saw many eyes staring at me today , ' oh its the new girl' 'i wonder what happened to her family ' 'isn't she the brother of stefan and damon ?' ' will she be my friend ' . i was about to get seriously pissed of but then i saw jermey .he smiled at me and waved  he had a spare seat next to him ! walked towards him and sat down . "hey " i said placing my bag down next to the table . "hi so welcome to Mystic falls high school "he said rasieing his arms in the air . Making me laugh . "Thanks i think you are the first person all day that has been brave enough to talk to me other than elena " i said .he touched his heart "well it is my pleasure" this made me laugh even more. but the a voice snapped us out of convosation . "welcome class to a new school semester i will be your art teacher mrs walker " she smiled . 

we were now drawing faceial features and i sucked at drawing a nose . But jermey was amazing he was able to draw it with such delicasey . "Your a amazing drawer jer " i said looking down at the work he had jut created . "thanks i guess it is mostly the only thing that can keep he consentrated most of the time ."he smiled . and as he did the bell rang signing for 6th period . "well i guess i will see you at the grill later or if not tomorrow . " i said packing up ."well i have a shift toda at the grill so if i dont see you there i guess tomorrow . " i said walking towards the door . "cool" 

then he was gone and i was the only one left in the classroom packing up . well me and this other girl . she had brown hair that ended near past her shoulders . she didnt sit next to anyone in this class . i walked up to her and took a deep breath . "hi i'm Felicity " i said calmly holding out my hand . at first she looked confused and i thought she was about to turn me down . but then she smiled "hi my names Rachel , your new right ?" she asked as we walked out of the class room . " yeah my brother moved here before me with my uncle zac then me and my older brother moved here to.But then my uncle went away on a vist somewhere and i havent seen him for a while . But thats my family for you , i am talking to much how about you how long have you lived here ?" i asked .she smiled " oh you wernt talking too much i was like that on my first day here , i guess i sorta hard to make friends starting half way through the school year and all . And i moved here around 3 years ago from new york ." she said nd began to walk towards english . "so what have you got next ?"she asked " errm" i pulled out m time table "english with mr meyer " i said . she looked happy "me too do you wanna sit together most people think i am reall quiet and all that but i guess you just need to get to know me do you want to be friends ?"she asked un sure . i smiled hugely "of corce " we linked arms and walked into the classroom and sat down together . well at least i finally made a friend . i Liked rachel she was nice and i am glad that we are friends 

;D 

sorry it has been long but here you go a chapter i hope you enjoyed xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.8K 14
//The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction//Completed Emily Gilbert is Elena Gilbert's 12 year old sister. She is dragged into the Supernatural Drama of Mysti...
1.2M 30.9K 70
I'm clara Salvatore. I was turned by my younger brother Stefan after I watched him kill our dad. After that I ran. I met many people on the way witch...
183K 3.3K 40
Amelia Salvatore was thought to have died a long time ago. She is the youngest sister of Stefan and Damon. The two brothers were devastated to find o...
266 12 22
Someone returns to Mystic Falls and it's the person that broke the relationship between the Salvatore siblings. Katherine comes back and not only doe...