Broken ~Roger Taylor

Od gabriellewrites_

"We're both broken, we're meant to be" Hannah never had a boyfriend for even felt affection in general. She f... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 2

3.4K 54 14
Od gabriellewrites_

Roger POV
I gotta date with a pretty girl. Oh my god I still can't believe it. I got nicely dressed and headed to her dorm.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently for her to open. The door slowly opened and she was gorgeous. She had a little red dress on and her hair was beautiful. Her makeup was a bit heavy but that didn't matter. "Damn" was the only word that came out of my mouth. She giggled and said "Where are we going tonight?" "Just a nice restaurant love." I smiled and we headed towards the restaurant .

"Fuck there's a hour wait?" I said to the host. "Yeah sorry maybe you should've made plans." He rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry Hannah." I felt so bad. "No it's good!" She smiled. "We can go to the park?" She suggested. "Whatever you say."

"So love how old are you?" I said as we walked around the park. "Seventeen. What about you Roger?" "I'm Eighteen." I was relieved she said that. We sat in the swings. The sun was setting and the moment was perfect. We locked eyes and I went in for a kiss. "Um what are you doing?" She said pushing my face away from hers. "I-I." I can't believe she did that. "I'm sorry Roger I need to leave." She said realizing the mistake she made. She got up and ran away. "Hannah, wait!" I said running after her.

"Hannah." I grabbed her hand. "Listen. I'm sorry I thought you felt the way." I pleaded her to listen. "I I have feelings too but." She started to cry. "No please don't cry. Come stay the night... please." I asked in a gentle voice. She nodded. "Fine"

We got on the bus. We were an hour away from my apartment. Hannah and I were the only ones on the bus. "Hannah." I whispered. "What Roger."  She turned. "Why did you reject the kiss?" I asked her. "Why do you ca-" "Hannah take a deep breath." She didn't answer but she slowly got closer to me. To the point where I could wrap my arms around her. She soon fell asleep in my arms. "You're some sort of crazy!" I smiled at her. She makeup was smeared and she looked exhausted. I could here her breathe and it was the cutest thing ever. It was soft but the bus was so quiet you could here a pin drop.

The bus got to our stop and I carried her bride style to my apartment. It was a studio apartment, it was really nothing fancy but it is home. I sat her on the couch waiting for her to wake up.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

35.5K 732 26
I never expected to meet Roger Taylor let alone have him fall in love with me. After years of nagging, Mary finally convinces her friend to tag alone...
126 20 10
Are you even for real?
744 40 24
This is a Y/N story between you and Roger when he was 19 and you were 18
2.4K 119 12
Brian and Roger meet at the beach, and then a bunch of stuff happens. A bunch of weird stuff. Contains memes, memes and more memes. Surprisingly, it'...