Chapter 7

Hannah POV    

We got back to his place. The sunset was beautiful. "Roger I love you." I said giggly. I was very happy for some reason like more than usual. Roger picked me up and spinned me around. "Roger Hannah I'm going to the dorm to spending the night with Angel" Brian said leaving. "Don't have too much fun." He winked.

We sat on the porch and watched the sun set. We were cuddling with a blanket "Hannah?" He asked. "Yes love?" "I think your friend Sage likes me." He whispered to me. I laughed out loud. "Oh Roger. Sage has a boyfriend. His name is Joseph. They been dating for 2 years now!" I hoped he didn't say that to get me jealous. Anxiety fills me now, but I know I need to calm down. For Christ sakes we are almost at two months. I'm happy with him and I need to stop worrying.

We went inside and sat on the couch. The tv we on and we watch some episodes of Gilligan's Island. The thought of Sage and him talking was completely taking control of my mind. "Hannah you good?" He asked shaking me a little. "Of course." I lied as I kissed him on the cheek. I took a deep breath which actually helped me.

~

I woke up to the sizzling sound of eggs being made. "Good morning love." Roger said placing the eggs on a plate. I stood up and sat in the chair. The eggs were delicious. "Rog is there a shower in here?" He smiled "Yeah let me get you a towel." He left the room. "Damn does he really love you?" Was the only thing stuck in my mind.

He gave me the towel. "Here you go." He blushed. I walked into the bathroom and stripped. Turning the water on and slowly getting inside of the shower.

I loved the contact of the water on me. It helps my anxiety levels go down but I'm still worried about Roger. What if he's dating Sage behind my back? There are so many what if's it's going thru my head. I looked at the shampoo and conditioner. "Roger why do you use girls products." I giggled "That's Brian's stuff." He yelled. I thought a bit longer as I washed my hair I should get advice from Angel. I thought aloud.

I got out and put on a clean pair of clothes. "Roger I'm going back home." I said giving him a quick kiss. "But." Was I all I heard from him as I ran out the door.

I got back right when Angel was coming back from her classes. "Angel I need your advice." I pulled her aside. "You're joking right?" She said in a sarcastic tone. "Oh sor-" "Silly you can tell me anything." She giggled with a smirk. "Oh well. I feel like Roger has feelings for Sage." I said in frustration. She had a shocked look on her face, something you could rarely get out of her. "I'll held this. Let me talk to him tomorrow now love you have class to get to." She hugged me tightly.