Chapter 14

** Warning there will be mentioned of sexual assault in this chapter

Roger POV

Brian and I were there just as the party got wild. We got in and Brian saw Angel and ran over to kiss her on the cheek.

It took my awhile but I find her. She was with Quinn and some girl with golden blonde locks. "Hannah!" I said running over and hugging here. "Oh hey Roger." She said. I came her kisses all over her body. "Roger stop." She giggled. Quinn smiled at me. "Look at you too love birds." She laughed. "Love birds!" Her friend giggled. "Hey I'm Roger and you must be?" I said shaking the girls hand. "I'm Stella! It's so nice to finally meet you." She said. "How you know about me?" "Well Hannah was telling me all about you before you got here." Hannah blushed.

The party was insane. I had no idea who was holding it but it the best party I've been to. Hannah was getting a little risky with me on the dance floor. "Aye aye aye save that shit for upstairs!" Some guy said told us. "Do you live in this dorm?" I asked him. "No but my friend does." He slurred. Hannah and I stared at each other a smirk forming on both of your. "You think what I'm minding Darling." I asked grabbing her ass and moving her closer to me. "Fuck yeah." She said in a very needy voice. "Lemme check if anyone is using any of the bedrooms." I said

I go upstairs and thankfully see a room without anyone in there. I got in the room and closed the door. "I can't believe this is happening!" I blushed. I looked at the mirror and took my shirt off. I started flexing. "I know we've made out and stuff before but this is special." I said aloud. "She never had sex before I just want to make her first time special." I sat on the bed overthinking everything.

I heard the door open and turned around. I saw a girl with red hair walk over to me. "Hey hot stuff." She said biting her lip. Her voice sounded so familiar . "Who are you exactly?" I asked. "Ruby." She just said sitting next to me. "You know I could be yours and you can forget Hannah." She said

Out of nowhere she pinned me to the bed. "What are you do-" started to kiss me. I was trying to resist her but she was literally sucking the life out of me and I was frozen in fear. "You like that hun don't you?" She asked. Slowly she put her hand down my pants. "Don't you fucking dare." I screamed but she covered my mouth. "Shhhh dearie you'll thank you later." She started to give me a handjob. I wanted to scream I wanted to cry but I was frozen. I notice a there was a wig cap on her. She's wearing a wig. I thought.

This was felt like it was going on for hours. I headed a creek nose. And realized that the door was opening.