Chapter 9

Angel POV

Yeah I may be a bitch and Im not really the nicest person you'll meet. But I'm genuinely a good person. I'm just hot tempered

As Roger left I ran up to Hannah's room. She was in her bed. "Hannah get up please." I shook her lightly. She woke up. She looked like a mess. Her eyes were puffy and her hair was knotty. "What Angel?" She spoke softly. "You know Roger loves you right?" I asked her pulling her of bed. "I don't even know anymore." She sighed. "You're overreacting." I rolled my eyes and forcing her to sit down at her makeup vanity. "He told me if Sage had feelings for me."  I rolled my eyes at her and got a hair brush. "Hannah he ASKED if Sage had feelings. He didn't say 'Hannah I have feelings for Sage.'" I said in an annoyed tone. I started to brush her hair.

I brushed her hair out and straighten it. "I hate when you straighten hair." She grumbled. "I'm trying to help you. I said beginning to start her makeup. I did it very lightly because she likes it that way. "Now pic out a outfit." I said "And if you don't I will pick it out for you." I ran down stairs and got on the phone to call Brian.

"Brian?" I asked. "Oh hey love what up sorry I haven't picked you up yet." He apologizes. "It's good it's good, but I was wondering if you could bring Roger along also?" I played with my hair . "Uh sure?" He said. "See you in a bit Bri." I smiled and hung up.

I walked in to see Hannah wearing a jean skirt and a black long sleeve shirt. "You actually look cute." I winked at her. "Thanks." She giggled and smiled. "You should smile more. Anyways go outside I'll be their shortly." She got up and headed down stairs.

I walked to Quinn and my room. She was studying. "Quinn can you do my a favor?" I snapped my fingers in her face. "What?" She rolled her eyes. "Can you check on Sage multiple times tonight?" "Umm sure? Why exactly?" She rolled her eyes "I think she's trying to hook up with Roger ." She put her book in her face. "Yes ma'am" she said. I got my bag and wait outside with Hannah for Brian to pick us up