Chapter 18

Quinn's POV

I kissed Stella and hugged her goodbye. "I love you." I whispered softly. "I love you too honey." She said back.

She left and I went back inside. I made coffee and walked up to my room. I looked at the clock. "It's only eight? Damn." I sighed. I saw Sage coming out of her room. "Sage when did you come back home?" I stopped her from going down stairs. "I was home since six silly goose." She smirked. "I had a little fun with Roger last night."

My mouth dropped. "What?" Was the only thing that could come out of my mouth. She winked. "It's only between us remember." She said in a threatening tone.

She left the house and I ran into her room. "Bloody hell." I said in disgust. A red wig was on her bed. "I can't hide this from Roger." I took the wig and headed towards Rogers.

I ran into the apartment. Brian was drinking coffee and frowning. "Brian Brian Brian." I said shaking him. "What Quinn."  "WHERES ROGER?" I screamed. "On the roof calm down." "What's wrong?" I asked him. "He's been nonstop crying and it's getting annoying."

I saw Roger. He was broken. There was cartons of cigarettes and bottles of vodka everywhere. "Roger?" I called out. He looked up at me. His eyes were so puffy. "Quinn what are you doing here?" His voiced cracking. "I need to tell you something." "What you're wasting my time." He took a hit of the cigarette. "I know what happened."

"You know what?" I said locking eyes with me. "I know what she did wasn't your fault." I grabbed his hand. "You know who it was?" He squeezed my hand. "Yes it was Sage." I whispered. Rogers sadness become anger. "That little fucker." He yelled. "If you knew about this why didn't you warn me."

"Because Sage was gonna expose my secret." I yelled back. "How bad can just one little secret be."

"IM GAY!" I yelled. There was silence. "Wait hold up." Roger said thinking of the words to say. "Oh so Stella is your girlfriend." "Yeah please don't hate me." I started to cry.

"I could never hate you." He said. "Thank you." I whispered. "Now let's go find Angel. I have a plan to expose Sage." I said as we climbed down to the apartment.