Chapter 11

Quinn POV

People forget I exists. It sucks. I'm all cooped up in my room studying but I want to be a doctor so badly. I put on some Beatles and study some more. I heard two people yelling downstair.

I slowly walk outside my door to see Sage and Jospeh having a screaming match.

"What do you mean you've lost feelings for me?" He said getting all up in her face. "I DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE ISNT THAT ENOUGH?" She slapped him. "Fuck you Sage I want my shit back by Sunday." He said storming out of the dorm.

I walked down stair acting like I heard nothing. "Sage what's wrong?" I asked. "Oh you know just breaking up with Joseph." She shrugged. "What happened you guys were dating for two years?" Sage rolled her eyes. "Lost feelings for him." I looked at her with shock. "But how?" She looked at me dead straight in the eye and said "I have feelings for Roger." Smirking the whole time. I gasped. "You do?!" "Yeah but, if you dare to say anything. I have shit about you and I will tell everyone." She whispered in my ear. My whole body got chills. No she can't know my secret no one knows. Not even Angel who I tell everyone body. I wanna know how she knows. "I promise." I frowned. "Good." She smirked. "I have a plant to make fall in love with me and forget little miss 'I suffering so much that I just want someone to love me'" She cackled.

I run up to my room and cried. "Fuck fuck fuck. How does she know about Stella?" Looked in the mirror. "Quinn calm down, but are you gonna tell Angel or lie and keep your secret?" Tears rolling down my cheeks. It was so hard to choose. No one can know that I'm gay. If people know I will be treated differently. But Hannah is happy with Roger.

I laid down and try to fall asleep. I decided I wouldn't say anything which was my biggest regret I've ever made.

Broken ~Roger Taylor On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara