Chapter 10

Hannah POV

Brian got us. Roger there also. "Hey ladies! You both look lovely right now." Brian laughed.  Angel sat in the front and I sat next to Roger. He poked me. "This is for you." He whispered and gave me a single rose. I blushed. "Thank you." I said holding his hand.

We got to the restaurant. "Table for two." Angel said to the host. They sat us in a booth.

Angel and Brian where being so lovey-dovey. Me and Roger just watched them. They looked so happy. Angel has really calmed down since they started dating. She's happier now and a more gentle person. Which is hard to believe.

Dinner was fine. I didn't really eat I just had water. Angel had a salad and Roger and Brian
shared a steak. We got back in the car and headed to Roger's place.

Angel and Brian got out of the car. As I was about to get out when Roger stopped me. "What Roger?" I asked him. "Hannah. Why do you think I want to date Sage?" He asked. My face turned red. Anger filled me. "Angel told you??" I yelled at him. I literally was about to jump out of the car but Roger grab my hand and pulled me closer to him. "Yeah. I was worried sick because you wouldn't talk to me." He yelled back. "I thought that because you said she liked you?" I pushed him away from me. "No I asked you if you knew if she liked god you over think way to much." I turned around. I saw pissed off. I wanted to punch him. I was controlling myself. "Maybe you should keep your fucking mouth shut prick. Ugly cunt." After I said that I covered my mouth. The car was silent. He looked at me like I was crazy. "Roger I'm so sorry." I looked down at my shoes. "Hannah." He said. I looked at him. "Can you promise me something love?" He said as he pulled me close. "Of course." "We need to be honest with each other this relationship. I don't want a toxic relationship, especially since I care about you so much." He said. "I promise."

We looked at each other and he kissed me. It wasn't before long I was on his lap and our lips couldn't be apart from each other. We laid down and continued our fun. "I fucking love you Hannah." He said. "I love you too." I giggled.

We made out the whole night in the car. To say it was amazing was an understatement. But that's between me and Roger. We fell asleep together. I don't know how it wasn't really the comfortable in Brian's car.