Chapter 2

Roger POV
I gotta date with a pretty girl. Oh my god I still can't believe it. I got nicely dressed and headed to her dorm.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently for her to open. The door slowly opened and she was gorgeous. She had a little red dress on and her hair was beautiful. Her makeup was a bit heavy but that didn't matter. "Damn" was the only word that came out of my mouth. She giggled and said "Where are we going tonight?" "Just a nice restaurant love." I smiled and we headed towards the restaurant .

"Fuck there's a hour wait?" I said to the host. "Yeah sorry maybe you should've made plans." He rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry Hannah." I felt so bad. "No it's good!" She smiled. "We can go to the park?" She suggested. "Whatever you say."

"So love how old are you?" I said as we walked around the park. "Seventeen. What about you Roger?" "I'm Eighteen." I was relieved she said that. We sat in the swings. The sun was setting and the moment was perfect. We locked eyes and I went in for a kiss. "Um what are you doing?" She said pushing my face away from hers. "I-I." I can't believe she did that. "I'm sorry Roger I need to leave." She said realizing the mistake she made. She got up and ran away. "Hannah, wait!" I said running after her.

"Hannah." I grabbed her hand. "Listen. I'm sorry I thought you felt the way." I pleaded her to listen. "I I have feelings too but." She started to cry. "No please don't cry. Come stay the night... please." I asked in a gentle voice. She nodded. "Fine"

We got on the bus. We were an hour away from my apartment. Hannah and I were the only ones on the bus. "Hannah." I whispered. "What Roger."  She turned. "Why did you reject the kiss?" I asked her. "Why do you ca-" "Hannah take a deep breath." She didn't answer but she slowly got closer to me. To the point where I could wrap my arms around her. She soon fell asleep in my arms. "You're some sort of crazy!" I smiled at her. She makeup was smeared and she looked exhausted. I could here her breathe and it was the cutest thing ever. It was soft but the bus was so quiet you could here a pin drop.

The bus got to our stop and I carried her bride style to my apartment. It was a studio apartment, it was really nothing fancy but it is home. I sat her on the couch waiting for her to wake up.