Chapter 5

Hannah POV

It's been a month since we've started dating. I've been planing the whole day. And I may kiss him.

I knocked on Rogers apartment door. "Hey!"  He said picking me up. I hugged him tightly and kiss his cheek. "Happy one month." I giggled.  I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. I've been getting better with expressing my feelings. "You've been more affectionate." He smiled. We've been going through this journey together and we've both changed for the better . I saw Angel with Brian. "So Angel is Brian's girl?" I asked him. "I guess?" He shrugged.

We went to the park and had a picnic. "Hannah how's your studies?" He asked handing a sandwich to me. "Good." I said. He smiled "How's drumming." I asked him. "Good good. I think Brian and I may be able to form a band in about three years or so." He shrugged. Three years is a long time. Maybe they are in college also?  I finished my sandwich way before Roger could get his out. "Could you hurry up love?" I smirked. "How about you slow down." He said. We locked eyes. We were so close and I was afraid to kiss him, but I was ready. I know he loved him and loved him.

"Fuck it." I said going in for a kiss. He was shocked at first but then kissed me back. "You did it." Roger said red in the face. "Yeah.... I I did." Blushing hard. After we finished our picnic we got up and headed back to my dorm.

Everyone was gone for the day. We got in the dorm and Roger pulled me close to him. "I love you." He said before kissing me passionately. I kissed back as he pushed me against the hall. I couldn't believe it. I'm making out with a boy?? No way. His hands were moving around my body. I loved everything second of it. Then he grabbed my butt. And I fucked up. I pushed him away from me and started to hyperventilate. "Hannah? Hannah! What's wrong love?" He said slowly walking towards me. "I can't I can't." I repeat. Tears started to roll down my cheek. I never had someone touch me like this. Unfortunately I didn't handle it like I thought I would've.

I ran to my room. Roger came in. "Hannah? Please darling, talk." He grabbed my hand but I pulled away. "I'm afraid Roger." I screamed like a little girl. "I'm afraid of love. I'm afraid of being with you still even though we've been together for a month. I love you. I want you to myself but I don't know how to deal with this." I cried. Roger hugged me tightly. "Hannah- Annalise. You know I love you, you know I'll do anything for you to be okay. I have my own demons also. We are working together in this relationship." He said playing with my hair. I didn't have a response. "I wish I wasn't like this." Was the only words that came out of my mouth.

He sat me down and looked me straight in the eye. "Hannah, I'm gonna tell you something no one else knows about except for my friend Brian." He said.

"I used to be a wild guy." He said Oh god why is saying this?? "I stopped caring about the girls I would date..... but that's because I was afraid of getting attached and them breaking up with me" Hannah this has been the longest relationship I've been in." I saw tears rolling down his face. "Roger please don't cry." I hugged him tightly wiping the tears away . "We are both broken." I whispered to him. We looked at each other, our faces blotchy as hell. "I love you Hannah." He said kissing me lips. "I love you too."