Chapter 6

Roger POV

It's a gloomy day. It's one of those days where you get a blanket and cuddle with someone you love. Hannah is a weird person at times. She was wrapped in a blanket and looking outside. "How did you get in Hannah?" I asked softly to her. "Brian gave me an extra key." She got up and kissed me passionately. She's been getting better. As in she'll kiss me every now and then. "I wanted to stay the night!" She giggled. My eyes lit up. "But I have a class at seven." She sighed. "I can stay at the dorm and we can come back afterwards." I said picking her up and holding her. "Okay!" She giggled.

We got to her dorm. "Did you fuck him?" Was the first thing Angel said. "No Angel have you had sex with Brian? Hmm?" Hannah said being a little sassy. Angel blushed. "Any waits you cunt, is he saying here? Because I'm making chicken for dinner and I thought I didn't have to feed anyone but Quinn and Sage tonight?" She giggled hugging her. Angel is something else. She loves Hannah that's the truth but it's like sister love.

"Bye love!" Hannah kissed me and left with her books. "You know Roger, Hannah is opening up more because of you!" Angel smiled as she made herself a sandwich. "Really?" I asked getting comfy on the couch. "She's even becoming a little smart ass. I love it!" I can't believe I changed the way she's acting. Angel got her coat and said "I'm going to the store I believe Sage and Quinn are home so yeah." She said as she left.

I was watching the tele as Sage walked downstairs. "Heyy." She said as she bit her lip. "Hi." She walked to me trying to act hot. I'm sorry but she's not pretty in my opinion.

Sage has black straight hair and brown eyes. She applies way too much makeup to the point where it cakes. Hannah on the other hand. She has light brown thick curly hair and hazel eyes. She told me she doesn't know how to apply make up the right way .

"So how's your girl?" She said. "Hannah is doing amazing. She's sleeping over tonight." She rolled her eyes. "Roger. You need yourself a bad girl." She sat next to me. " Excuse me what?" I said. She was about to say something but Quinn came downstairs. "Y'all I'm so done Oxford can suck my asshole." She yelled and threw her textbooks down the stairs.

Hannah got back and ran into my arms. "Baby I can't wait to spend the night!" I looked at Sage who rolled her eyes. "Yeah babe we're gonna have fun tonight." I smiled and we headed out