Chapter 3

Hannah POV
I woke up with tears rolling down my face. "I can't believe I rejected him." My voice cracked. "Hannah you've awaken!" He giggled. I sat up and saw Roger just staring at my on the love sofa. "Roger I'm so sorry about the kissing thing." I wiped the tears and slowly walked   to him. I sat next to him. "Roger can I explain myself?" "There's no ne-" "Please" I said confidently. We sat down at the little table he had "It's hard for me to fell in love. Or in that case show love via hugs and kisses. I wanna try this." "This?" He was puzzled. I grabbed his hand and got closer. "Us. I wanna try us Roger." "Alright I think we can do this." He smiled. We both had big smiles on are faces.

I couldn't believe it. I have a boyfriend. For all of my seventeens being alive I never had a boyfriend. I feared rejection which causes me to fuck up hard. Roger.....he was different. I could tell. All the other guys yelled at me and told me I led them on. He gave me a second chance. And I gotta show him I'm worth it.

I hung out for another hour at his place then left because I had classes tomorrow. That sucked but education is first. "Bye Roger." I hugged him tightly then locked eyes with him. I wanted to kiss them but I was too scared. I got and the bus and headed but to the dorms.

I got back . Sage Angel and Quinn all jumped on top of me. "Hannah tell us how it went." Angel smirked knowing it probably didn't go well. We all sat on the couch.

"So I rejected his kiss." I started. Everyone's mouth dropped. "You fucking shit head why??" Quinn gave me a disappointing look. "So you lost your chance with him?" Sage held my hand like someone died in my family. "Let me speak you cucks. We went back to his place." "No way! you're not a virgin?" Angel was shock. She's never like that. "No, but I explained myself. We had so much fun at his place and." "And..." They all asked. "Well....um....we're dating now!" I laughed. "Congrats girl!" Sage hugged me. "It's time for a celebration! Bar time girls?" Quinn said all ready getting her purse. "You all can go without me. I have to study for a test tomorrow." I sighed. "Loser!" Angel stuck out her tongue like a four year old.

The dorm was finally quiet and I got to my studying. I had butterflies in my stomach. It was hard to focus. I wanted to go back to his place and kiss the fuck out of him. "We should go somewhere tomorrow!" I said aloud to myself.