Chapter 8

Roger POV

Sometimes you don't know why someone is acting strange. It's like slowly they're becoming a person you never knew. That's what's happening with Hannah. For the past few days the girl who was finally opening up is to me and everyone is become a paranoid girl who keeps to her self and is study to the point where Angel physically has to take the books away from her.

I stir the tea in my cup. A gloomy feel was in the room. "Roger?" Brian asked. "What?" I said rudely. "Mate you need to chill the fuck down. If you and Hannah are having problems you need to fix them." He said taking my cup of tea and pouring it down the sink. "Also Angel called and wants to talk to you." He messed up my hair like I was a little kid.

I got my shit and headed to the dorm. I knocked on the door. Angel was the one who opened it. Her facial expression was one of the most scariest things in my life.

"So Roger... what did you do to Hannah?" She said grabbing me and forcing me inside.

Angel is about the same height as me. She didn't look like it but she was fucking strong.

"Okay explain your self." She said tapping her foot impatiently. I was terrified to say the wrong words. "Well I think Sage wants to be with me." I said looking at her dead in the eyes. "Oh is that so? Well sweet pea her and Joseph have been dating for well over two years. How exactly does she want to be with you?" She was keeping herself calm which I never seen her like this. Normally she's one of the chillest people.

"Sage tries to get up in my grill and tells how I need a 'bad girl' it makes me really uncomfortable." Tears started to roll down my face. "I love Hannah more than life itself. She's not perfect but who am I to judge." I broke down sobbing.

Angel started to comfort me something I didn't expect because of how angry she was before. "Roger you must really love her. I never seen anyone cry over a girl like this." She hugged me. "I'll try to talk to her because she is very picky about talking to the girls about this." She smiled genuinely. "Thanks Angel." I smiled backed. "Now go back and tell Brian to come pick me up I've been waiting for him for a long time." She laughed and winked. I waved goodbye and headed out. I hope every little thing will be alright I thought to myself as I got on the bus to head home