Us (Jenlisa)

De Limario_M

Your going to cry Your going to smile And your going to laugh Emotion that is going to round and round Publi... Mai multe

what if it was me?
Leo
i love you
jealous nini
say yes
please tell me even, if its a lie.
cat
save me
words of my heart
i will be by your side
jealous monkey/kitten/chipmunk/chicken
miss you
its you
forgot?
hug
prize
Protect
zipper
burn
throw
my date/confession
cheater?
just right
ikon
killing
wet
mommy
ask?
Problem
Problem 2
baby
Nini
Promise, are meant to be broken..
why do i still love you?
Right time at the right moment
Nobody told me
Protect
jealous nini 2
I'll be fine
Believe
love scenario
love virus
Butterfly
Blood, sweat and tears
Killing me
Possessive Jendeukie
Whipped..
Stuck with you
Whipped 2
letter
Lini
Pregnant Jennie
Gummy Smile
Wanna be
Halloween outfits
Lust
Innocent Chipmunk or not innocent chipmunk
In the end
Stay
New Zealand
Lisa's dance
Letter [1]
Letter [2]
Letter [3]
Letter [4]
Letter [5]
letting you go [1]
hate
Catch
Landian
hahahaha
Hurt [1]
Hurt [2]
Yari ka sakin
happy family day [1]
happy family day [2]
Smile
Random
My first love
Wife
Ghost
Christmas
Problem [3]
Problem [4]
Wedding day
Milk Ice Cream
You
Yow yow yow
Mina x Lisa
Jisoo x Lisa
Chaelisa
C and L
T and L
MINE
year
Dance
Jealous 99999999%
Time
dancing
light and dark
ily
Weak
watch

letting you go[2]

1.7K 48 7
De Limario_M

Lisa Pov

I feel like my heart broke into pieces, i have liked Jennie since we were kids. Even we were far away from each other, i will always check her if she's fine.

I dont care if my money is going to be wasted but i only care if she's fine or happy... I know taehyung will take care of Jennie.

Me and Taehyung are friends since  we were kids, we just lost our connection... I know i will regret setting them up, but i would do anything for my princess to be happy.

Even it will break me apart, i hope in another life time she can be mine.... I took a glance at her and she look around to search me.

I shookt my head before i enter my car "I love you, Jennie. and i know this is the only thing i can do to make you happy" I whisper before i start driving.

Jennie Pov

I look around and search for lisa. "Jennie" Taehyung called my attention, but i didn't pay attention to him.

"Where is lisa?" I asked taehyung "I think she already left, she's still have a flight to catch" Taehyung said...

"WHAT!!" i shout and taehyung quickly cover her "Jennie dont shout, your going to make me deaf" Taehyung said.

"Was lisa already here to set us up?" I asked taehyung "Kind off, but i like you jennie. I was thankful for lisa because she helped me, she said to me you like me and i never thought that you would like me" Taehyung said and smile.

"Did you bring your car?" I asked taehyung "Yes" He said then i quickly pull his wrist and look for car.

"Is that you car?" I asked taehyung and point at the red Lamborghini, he nod and i quickly push him in the driver sit "Jennie-yah, what do you think your doing?" Taehyung asked me.

"Enter the car" I ordered taehyung "What--" I cut him off at "I said and enter the car and driver me towards the airport" I said coldly...

Taehyung quickly enter the car, and i enter the passenger sit too. "Drive,  to the airport were lisa's flight" I said and taehyung obeyed me..

[Airport]

I quickly went out the car and enter in the airport, the guard block my way "Ms im sorry but you cant enter if you dont have a passport" The guard said.

"do the plane in bangkok already left?" i asked "Yes ms, it already left 5 minutes ago" The guard said and i felt my feet weakend...

Luckily taehyung catch me "Jennie, are you okay?" Taehyung asked... My tear start to fall, i quickly hug taehyung and buried my face in his crook..

Im so stupid!! I hate myself, for not noticing my feeling to lisa... But, im already to late she already left and i cant do nothing anymore....

Ring~ring~

Taehyung phone rang and he asked a permission to me to answer it, i nod and he left me.

I walk towards the bench and sat... I look down and cover my face with my palms.. "Jennie, why are you crying?" Someone asked and sit beside me. I know that voice, i look at the person who sat beside me and its lisa.

"L-lisa" I stutter "Yes, princess and why are you cryin--" I cut lisa and hug her very much, i felt lisa body stiff.

Lisa Pov

My sleeve shirt already wet, because jennie keep crying "Princess why are you crying?" I asked jennie and hug her.

"L-lisa, i t-thought you already l-left" She said and sob like a kid who lost her lollipop. "Im was late for my flight" i said and laugh...

"I hate you" Jennie whisper "Why do you hate me?" i asked her "Because you set me up, and you didn't told me that your only few hours here" She said and sob..

"Im sorry, i thought when i will leave you, you will be happy in taehyung arms" I said.. Jennie look at me and glared at me. "I hate you, and i love you" Jennie said.. "W-what you love m-me?" I stutter.

"Yes, i love you" Jennie said and kiss my lips she pull away and smile "Do you love me?" Jennie asked me "Yes, i love you since we were kids" I said to her...

"ohh, really" Jennie smile "So do you want to be more my girlfriend?" I asked Jennie... "You have to court me first" Jennie said and peck in my lips before she left me Gawking..

"What a bad kitten" I mumble and look at jennie who is laugh at me...

A/N: I suck at this, and i know...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

101K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
Trustfall De awonderfulworldhp

Ficțiune adolescenți

53.8K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
35K 2.2K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
737K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!