Special (Naruto fanfiction)

By ANIMEISLIFE__

Naruto and his friends have been playing near the training grounds. When they heard an explosion and realized... More

Special
Special 2
Special 3
Special 4
Special 5
Special 6
Special 7
Special 8
Special 9
Special 10
Special 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Special 12
Special 13
Special 15
Special 16
Special 17
Special 18
Special 19
Special 20
Special 21
Special 22
Special 23
Special 24
Special 25
Special 26
Special 27
Special 28
Special 29
Special 30
Special 31
Not An Update
Special 32
Special 33
Special 34
Farwell
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

Special 14

1.8K 86 8
By ANIMEISLIFE__

[Edited]

Kimimaru

"Hey Kankurou, I bet you that Gaara will leave Lee half dead." I said to Kankuro.

"I say that kid will die because Gaara won't let him live." Kankurou replied.

"You're on loser gets the other anything they want." I said extending my hand out to him.

"You're on." He replied shaking my hand.

"You guys don't have any faith on bushy brows do you?" Naruto asked and I smiled at him.

"I can't wait to see lee's expression once he sees what's in the gourd." I said making Naruto shake his head.

"There's no need to get antsy." Lee said catching whatever Gaara threw at him.

"Now the tenth match, please begin!!!" Hayate said jumping out of the way.

Lee ran up to Gaara and used his Leaf spinning wind attack. But Gaara blocked it with his sand which surprised everyone else.

"Yeah Gaara!" I shouted.

BONK!

"Ow! Naruto you're mean!" I whined.

"Who's side are you on anyway!" Naruto yelled at me.

"The Sand's, believe it!" I said to him.

He shook his head and continued to watch the fight. Kankurou laughed then continued watching. I let out a sigh and ran my hand through my hair.

Why I'm a surrounded by idiots?

"Maybe because you're one of them." I heard a voice in my head.

"Who's there?" I said making the boys look at me.

"Kimi are you alright?" Naruto asked concern.

"Talk in your head kid. Why are we even inside you?" I heard the voice say again.

I backed away from the guys and sat against the wall. I looked around to see if anyone was watching me but they were more contracted on Gaara's match.

"Who are you?" I asked it.

"My name is Shukaku. I decided it would be a good time for you to know that I'm the monster living inside of you." Shukaku said. I was confused but also excited.

"So you live inside me?" I asked.

"Yes, I've been living inside of you since you were a baby just like that Gaara kid." Shukaku replied.

"What!? Gaara!?" I asked.

"Yes, you see the sand? He's able to control it because of me." He said which just confused me.

"You? How are you able to do that if you're inside of me?" I asked and he sighed.

"He has half of me inside of him while the other half is in you."

"Oh." I said out loud.

"The attacks aren't working at all." I heard Naruto say. I walked back over to them and noticed Lee sending Gaara kick after kick and punch after punch.

"All physically attacks are useless against him. Because regardless of Gaara's will the sand becomes a shield and protects him. That's why up to now there's never been a single person who's even put a scratch on Gaara." Kankurou said.

"Expect for you." Shukaku replied.

"I'm the only one who's left a scratch on Gaara?" I said out loud again.

"Oh yeah, expect for Kimimaru. I forgot that she was the only one to be able to touch Gaara. She would always sneak behind him and yell 'Panda! Panda!' whenever she did that." Kankurou replied.

"Really?" Naruto said looking at me.

"Yup! I remember she beat him up because he ate her ramen." Kankurou said laughing in between his words.

"But Kimimaru hasn't been to the Sand Village?" Naruto said looking at me.

"Actually I have Nii-san. It was before I came to the Leaf Village." I explained.

"Really? Wow, we really don't know much about you." He said a little angry.

"Well it's because I don't have most of my memories yet. Once I get them back I'll tell you all about it, deal." I replied.

"Deal." Naruto said smiling at me.
CLASH!

"What was that!?" We all said looking over at Lee.

"He took off his weights." Gai sensei said.

"Lee!!!! Go!!!!!" Gai sensei shouted.

"Yes!!!!" Lee shouted.

He disappeared then reappeared behind Gaara. He tried to kick him but the sand blocked it. But I could tell Gaara was confused too. I noticed that Gaara's sand couldn't keep up with Lee. Then the unexpected happened, ready here it is. Lee hit Gaara right in the face!! He kept on hitting Gaara nonstop. I felt my anger boiling up inside.

"This is bad." Kankurou said.

"It sure is!!! That black eyed bastard took a pretty heavy one!" Naruto shouted

"That's not the bad I mean." Kankurou said.

"Oi kid. That Lee kid will be dead if he doesn't stop." Shukaku said.

"Huh!? What's this? His face is coming apart." Naruto said.

Then it hit me. I was remembering thing that happened many years ago in the Sand Village.

~ Flashback~

"Panda! Hurry up or we wouldn't get to play with the other kids!" I yelled running down the streets of the village.

"Easy for you to say Nira. The kids don't like me." Gaara said walking slowly towards the playground.

"Come on Gaara. You know I can just make them play with us. So hurry up before they go home!" I said dragging him behind me.

We got to the playground and the first thing we did was sit on the swings. We talked about what we would do once we went back home. Sometimes we will watch the other kids play ninja with a ball. At some point during their game the ball got stuck on the roof of a building.

"Hey Gaara, use your sand to get it down from the roof. Then the kids would want to play with you." I said smiling at him.

"What will you do?" He asked and I smiled.

"Transform!" I said making hand signs.

"I'll be a little fox. I'll distract them while you get the ball down. Good luck Gaara." I said walking over to the kids for they could pet me.

I walked over to the kids and they pet me and played with me. I watched as Gaara nervously tried to make his sand move. Once he had the ball I ran up to him for the kids to see.

"H-Here's your b-ball." He said trying to hand the ball or to the kids.

"I-It's Gaara! Run!" They shouted running away from him. One of the kids picked me up and started to running away.

"N-No, come back!" Gaara shouted.

Then his sand started to come after the kids. It wrapped around the kid that was carrying me and made him trip. I undid my transformation and ran to stop Gaara.

"Gaara it's okay. I'm right here I'm not going anywhere." I said hugging him which made him let go of the kid.

"Monster!!" The kids yelled.

"No he's not!!" I yelled at the kids.

"Don't worry about them Gaara. You're not a monster. You're my cuddly, adorable, and loveable panda." I said hugging him.

"Y-You really think so." He said and I nodded.

"Let's go back home. We can take medicine to that kid later." I said as I grabbed his hand.

We walked back and his uncle gave us some medicine to take to the kid. We went to the kid's house but he just slammed the door in our faces. Now me and Gaara where sitting on top of one of the buildings in the village.

"I hate everyone in this village because they're mean to you." I said setting my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I always think that one day they'll just disappear." Gaara said and I giggled.

"Gaara, turn into a panda." I said and he nodded. He turned to a stuff panda and I hugged him.

"I wish we can be animals." I said and he turned back to himself.

"But we can Nira."

"Yeah but it's not the same ya know."

"I guess."

"Plus, we're very strong four year old kids. I wounder what my parents would think of my if they saw me now." I said with a sad smile on my face.

"Nira, I-"

"Gaara watch out!!" I shouted making his sand block the kunais.
"What's going on!? Who are you!?" I shouted at the ninja who came out of the shadows.

"Nira get out of here quickly." Gaara said standing in front of me.

"No! I'm not leaving you behind!" I shouted take out a kunai.

The ninja threw more at us but Gaara's sand caught them and threw them back at the ninja making him fall. We cautiously walked towards the ninja. Once we saw his face I felt my chest hurt. The was Yashamaru.

"Why?" Gaara and I said at the same time.

"Because, I..... always....... hated you. Ever since.....you were born." He said. I looked over at Gaara and noticed he was crying.

"I was..... ordered by.... the Kazekage." I realized that Gaara's dad hated him but I never thought he would want to kill his own son.

I noticed Yashamaru opening his jacket to reveal paper booms. I looked over at Gaara who was still processing everything. I stood in front of him and raised my arms of the sand could cover us. I let the sand off and turned to look at Gaara.

"Gaara let's just run away from here and go somewhere else." I said but he just ignored me.

"Gaara?" I said trying to touch him but he let out a cry.

"Gaara! What's wrong!?" I asked. I was scared but I knew I had to help him.

"Nira, you need to run." He said pushing me away from him.

"No! Let me help you!" I cried.

"I....don't......Argh! I don't want....to hurt you!" I could tell he was trying to fight something but I didn't know what.

"Oi kid. Run before he kills you." I heard a voice coming from inside my head.

I don't think twice about running. I ran through the streets of the village. I ran outside into the forest. I stopped and looked back. I saw a giant monster destroying the village. I knew it was Shukaku because Gaara told me and drew a picture to show me how he looked like.

"Come on kid. You need to keep running." I heard the voice again.

"But my friend! I need to help him!" I shouted.

"Listen to him child. You need to run." I heard another voice say. This time it sounded like a girl.

"But...*sob*....Gaara-"

"Sorry but we need to do this for you can survive." I heard another voice.

"Erase her memory." The girl voice said.

"No!"

~End of Flashback~

Once I came to, Gaara was ready to kill Lee. I noticed that I was holding the bars so hard that it bended. I looked back at Gaara and shook my head.

"Shukaku! Help me out please! I need to stop him!" I said to him.

"I'll do anything." He said without hesitation.

"Help me control his sand." I said looking at the sand.

"Of course I will. Let's go kid." He said and I nodded.

I jumped over the bars at the same time as Gai sensei. Gai stood in front of Lee to block the attack. I on the other hand raised my hand and made the sand move away from Lee and Gai sensei. I looked over at Gaara who was shocked. I walked over to him, helped him stand up, and slapped him on the face.

"She hit him!" I heard Ino said.

"B-But how!?" Shikamaru said.

"His sand didn't block her hand!" Naruto shouted.

"Kimimaru?"

"Listen up Shukaku! You take over him again and I'll hit you where the sun doesn't shine!" I yelled at the other half of Shukaku.

"Gaara, I don't blame you for that night. I couldn't help you I'm sorry, I know you wanted to save me but I didn't care if I got hurt trying to save you." I said smiling at him. He stared at me with wide eyes but then shook his head.

"Go back with your siblings, I'll be there in a bit." I whispered to him.

I walked away from him and went with Lee. He was badly hurt and the medical ninjas said he would never be able to be a ninja. I didn't believe them. I know Lee and I know he would never stop until he reached his goal. I went back to the stands with Gaara. We talked as we watched Choji's fight. But it ended quickly and Choji ended up losing to Dosu.

"Well, with this, the preliminarily trails for the third test are now completed." Hayate announced.

"About time, I was getting bored of waiting." I said jumping down to the arena. Everyone else followed expect for the losers, and now we were all facing the Hayate.

"To all of you how won the right to complete in the third round test in the Chuunin Exams. *cough* one is missing but congratulations to you all!!!" Hayate said. He really needs a doctor and fast.

"Alright! Now can we get started with the next round." I asked. Everyone looked at me confused but I shrugged it off.

"Ah, well then, lord Hokage if you would please...." Hayate said.

"Yes" Gramps said.

"Now, I'd like to start explaining the main test." Gramps said.

I zoned out while Gramps was talking. I kept looking around the arena and at times Dosu would look at me which creep the red out of me. But I was glad to be standing between to Gaara and Kankurou. Then after Gramps was done explaining Anko told us get a piece of paper out of a small box. We all got a paper with a number on it. My was ten.

"Alright, you all took a piece. Now then, I'd like you to tell us your number. Starting from the left." Gramps said.

"It's eight" Dosu.

"I got one." Naruto.

"Seven." Temari.

"Five." Kankurou.

"Ten." Me.

"Three." Gaara.

"Nine." Shikamaru.

"Two." Neji.

"Six." Shino.

"That means Sasuke will be four." Ibiki said.

"Alright, now I'll reveal to you the final tournament." Gramps said.

"That's what we drew numbers for?!" I questioned and Shikamaru shouted.

"Ibiki, show them the match arrangements." Gramps said.

"Yes." Ibiki said showing us a paper.

Naruto was going up against Neji. Kankurou was against Shino. Temari was against Shikamaru which made no sense what so ever. Then I was against Dosu. But the match up that I didn't like was Gaara and Sasuke.

I hope Gaara doesn't do the same thing to Sasuke as he did to Lee.

"Looks like we need to train kid." Shukaku said.

"I know." I said to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 803 40
A girl who thought everything in her life was "A pain" similar to what her brother always says, but soon her future gets on a bumpy ride with her cru...
18.7K 620 34
Kitara Takeda can't stand her teammate Kiba Inuzuka. He's cocky and arrogant and drives her absolutely crazy. So what happens when they find themselv...
193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...
2K 19 34
This a story where a friendly fox found baby Naruto in the woods Naruto parents died from the fox but it was controlled by a evil man. And kurama has...