Splatoon Manga Various x Mode...

By vendingg

I like Splatoon. I like manga. Let's read the Splatoon Manga. So your otaku butt did that. You went to bed. A... More

Prologue
Info Corner
I'm fucking here!
Would ya Look at That?
I liek Water
Wot
Yaay Special Training~
Purple People
Fresh Fresh Greenery
Cubeey Squares
I. . . CAN. . . FIGHT!!
Wheeyy
Retro bowling ball team
Intruderr
Well fuck
helpp
Wee
Owo
Octo-poops
thangs
Pyun, pyun~~
Uwu
camp triggered
booyah bacc
ุช
Junior Squid [31.005 - Bonus]
So Apparently Ranked is a Thing Now
blitz is a useless word
prince is a big boi now c:
prince IS a big boy c:
and i oop-
gloves but maybe with a harem
wewee
imagine taking a photo of that one time in this chapter skulls mask flips
a/n: this book has been downgraded from [HIATUS] โ†’ [DISCONTINUED]

crates + birds + oof = Goggles

1.2K 22 4
By vendingg

You snickered.

Everything was going over poor old Hachi's head.

A thang had been found, and Goggles was talking to Off The Hook via the transceiver.

"Goggles, what kinda tournament did you win?" Hachi innocently asked, bamboozled.

"A turf war one!"

"Turf war?"

"You use weapons to ink each others territory," Goggles explained, "I won with my team— and beat (Y/n)!"

"Amazing!"

"I wasn't trying my best," you quietly defended, hoping no one heard you.

"Ey, Goggles," you began, the cinnamon roll perking up at the sudden mention, "I bet you 20,000 coins that we'll see Headphones in just a sec!"

"No deal."

"Eh?"

You looked at Goggles bamboozled, '... Why..?'

"(Y/n) is always right!"

You sighed in defeat, "That's fair—"

"Hey."

"THERE YOU ARE!"

And oof came Headphones.

"Goggles! (Y/n)! Everyone was worried about you guys!" Headphones informed, excited to see you.

"Headphones! You're also in a suit!" Goggles observed jubilantly.

"They stared at me when I was changing."

"Really?!"

"(Y/n)..."

"This is Hachi!" Goggles introduced, gesturing towards the octoling.

"Hello."

"Nice to meet you."

"Huh? Where are Glasses and Bobble?" asked the bamboozled Goggles.

"Well—"

"They all fell in a hole, died in a ditch and thy end. Can we go now?" you answered, interrupting Headphones.

"Why the rush?"

You merely shrugged, "Because all these trials are a pain."

"We will prepare your weapons this tine," CQ informed as the elevator ya'll we in arrived at it's destination.

"We all have splat chargers!" Headphones 'observed' as received her charger, and stepped in to station, everyone following her.

"No, really."

You looked around, 'Oh, this is the one with chargers and guard rails... poppin' balloons, yadah yadah..."

"Go!"

"What is this?" Headphones wondered as she watched you get onto the guard rails, "(Y/n), what are you—"

You sighed, "Just get onto the rails and shoot the balloons, simple," you instructed as you went on ahead, flawlessly shooting a balloon and jumping onto the next rail. You also did a few tricks, before proceeding ahead.

"Amazing!"

"This is fun!" Goggles exclaimed, riding on the rail, Headphones in front of him, Hachi behind.

"What a pose..!"

"Since we're using chargers, leave this to me!" Headphones exclaimed, readying herself. You paid no mind to them, as you were now on your last balloon.

Splat!

"Test passed! Three more to go."

Hopping off the rails, you proceeded forward to get the second thang.

You walked into the room and looked at it for a bit, before loading the thing into some cart that happened to be there. (yes a cart did happen to be there)

Sighing, you decided to sit down somewhere and do shit on your phone. Or Squidphone. Mental debate. You chose your phone, because ever since you came to the Splatoon Manga world, you've had unlimited Wi-Fi and battery life. The Squidphone? Not really.

You seated yourself onto the floor before looking at good old fashioned memes. In what felt like no time, the others arrived.

"We got the second thang!" Goggles exclaimed, approaching the cart, gazing  at the thang— and ready to push.

"'Thang?!' What's that?" Headphone asked, seemingly surprised. You put your phone away before furrowing your eyebrows and patting her back, "Wow, you make it seem like a big deal."

"... If we keep going like this, we can meet up with the others somewhere!" Headphones suddenly concluded, ignoring you as she brushed you hand off.

"You do realize Bobble is gonna appear any moment, right?"

"What—"

Whoosh!

"Hey."

"There she is!"

"Bobble!"

"This feels like deja vu..."

"Yay! We met up~" Bobble cheered, leaving the train and approaching the group, "And (Y/n), to!"

"Oh, so I'm an extra now..."

"This is Hachi!" Goggles introduced, pointing towards Hachi, "He's an octopus."

"Nice to meet you~"

"Nice to meet you, to."

"Alright! We've obtained another thang!" Gramps Cuttlefish cheered, "Onwards to the next test! I'm counting on you kids!"

Everyone simply cheered, before boarding the train to the next station.

"This time we've got Tri-Sloshers!" Goggles exclaimed, once you had made it to the station.

"The ancient weapon that is said, 'takes no skill to use.'"

"Where'd you get that?, (Y/n)?"

"Please defeat the enemies," CQ instructed, not really doing anything.

"Ready..."

"Go!"

"Wow!"

"The stage is a squid shape!" Goggles pointed out upon landing.

"No shit, Sherlock."

"Interesting!"

"Huh? Are those wooden crates?"

"Which means..." Hachi began, not actually gonna finish his sentence.

"The enemies are coming!"

"I'm good with—"

Splat!

"Amazing!"

Observing your surroundings, you realized you didn't break a crate when you splatted the octarian.

"Also don't splat the crates, guys."

"Where'd that come from?!"

"We can just hit the enemies up close!" Goggles concluded, charging into one.

Splat!

As you expected, the flying octarian's (What are they called again?) flying-hat-thingy fell off and seated itself onto Goggles head.

Plop!

"Huh?"

"WAAHHH! I CAN'T STOP!"

"Where are you going?!"

Sighing, you splatted some enemies as Goggles somehow was able to get himself to land.

"Alright!"

"We're doing good!"

Toss!

"Eh?"

"BOMBS?!"

"Duh."

"The enemies are bigger than before!" Headphones panicked as you effortlessly and expertly took out two of the four there. "Say what now?"

"I'll be the decoy!" Goggles informed, flying up, forgetting about his lack of control.

"I don't got it!"

"He can't control it!"

"He's dodging the bombs, though," Hachi observed.

"You're doing that really well!" Headphones 'commended,' a bit surprised.

"Now, everyone!"

"Yeah—"

Splat!

Splat!

"..."

"...?"

"What? Am I not allowed to do the final blow?"

"Test passed!"

"We did it!" Goggles cheered, jumping in the air.

"You guys scared me..." you sheepishly admitted, muttering to yourself.

"You're a good team."

"Yeah!"

"We can't forget our dependable leader, though!" Goggles boldly stated with pride.

"Leader?"

Ting!

"Is everyone okay?"

"That voice!" Headphones exclaimed, recognizing it.

"Glasses!"

"Glasses plus hand-made broom!"

"I've come to save youuuuuuuuuu..."

And oof came the falling Glasses, falling forever.

"I could have caught him."

"Why didn't you?!"

"Is it all right not to go after him?" asked the bamboozled Hachi, still trying to make sense of what was going on.

"It's fine! It's fine!" Goggles nonchalantly responded, "He's our spec-tacular leader, after all!"

"Yeah!"

"He did retort after all..."

"Haha."

"Eh?!"

"Hachi?" Headphones asked in concern, surprised with the sudden 'outburst.'

"It felt like I was going to remember something again," Hachi explained, "There was another octoling... Wonder who that was."

"It's your girlfriend."

"Please don't joke around, (Y/n)..."

"Maybe it was a tacomancer..?"

"Haha, either way, you should be watching your back, Hachi," you advised, looking at the bamboozled octoling.

"...(Y/n)?"

"No, literally."

"I don't see anything there..."

You chuckled, "Ya'll are so oblivious. We're being watched, ya know?"

"Watched?"

"Oh well, let's go," you sighed, brushing it off.

—Time Skip—

"We got the third thang!"

"Just one left!"

"Let's also look for Glasses!"

"We gotta take this to the central station!" Goggles informed, pushing the cart towards said place. Everyone with him.

"One more, we can get to the surface!" Goggles exclaimed, you had now reached the central station.

"Yaay, I get to go back into a blender soon..." you muttered.

You watched as everyone but you and Hachi crowded around the soon-to-be blender.

"..."

"Did you remember something, Hachi?" you smugly asked, turning to face him, catching him off guard. This also caught everyone else's attention.

"How do you—" Hachi paused, "Why am I thinking about her so much..."

"The girl that you kind of remembered?" Goggles asked, interested.

"She's gotta be your friend, right? She's probably worried about you, to!" Goggles happily concluded, now fully-facing Hachi.

"Friend..." Hachi repeated, "I think that's it!"

"Let's all work together to get to the surface quickly!"

"Yeah! Let's find Glasses."

"He's in the train, the dimbos," you informed, gesturing towards the train, whose doors revealed a very stiff Glasses.

"THERE HE IS!"

A/n: Again. Idk how to end chapters.

Also again, based on the votes, we are going with; Updates every 2 days.

So...

Oof.

Ye.

Also Happy Thanksgivng :3

I'm thankful for that 2K reads o'er there

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.1K 33
"๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐˜/๐'๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐˜/๐'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
659K 30.2K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
61K 1.3K 23
[splatoon x idol!reader] - [I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS 12 DONT JUDGE TOO HARD LMAO] โ†ท ยทหš เผ˜ splatoon story : ๊’ฑ ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ .ยฐเญญฬฅ โ หŽหŠห— - in whic...
67.1K 640 24
โ˜๏ธ . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹ rules เฟเพ‚ -- -อ™ - - หš ยท No neko character or readers! * หš โœฆ I will do any type of dere! ๐Ÿ’• หš โœฆ* I won't...