TURNED OUT

By Summersss_Beauty

Dream Daniella Davison is girl who has gone through hell and have finally found her way out. She's mad in lov... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
The End
IMPORTANT
Sequel Book Three

Chapter 1

8.9K 170 37
By Summersss_Beauty

Dream Pov Four Months Later

It's been three months and my life has changed drastically. Things are on new path at the moment and their looking up. August and I casino in Vegas opened and our drug business is flowing. We are trafficking millions through it.

We working on the last part for taking over Texas and I'm ready. I have my hand in everything and have been on August hip for every move. I'm also invested into my own business as well. I have opened up my own nail shop called Cíty Naíls.

My nail shop is filled with the best black nail artist in Miami. If come to my shop no one will be talking about you in Spanish. Plus it's new place for August and me to clean money. Legally I bring in about $500,000 grand month.

Although once I traffic some money in shop it's about $1.5 million. I'm also currently opening my own restaurant called Spícy Míamí. I have lot on my plate and lot of things to handle and to get done. Even if I wanted to get out this life I couldn't.

Everyone know who I am now and like they say once you in you never get out. My girl Amber is now six months pregnant and very moody. On other hand Cherish is now five and still bitch. Anyways I was snapped out of my thought by my phone ringing.

" Hello what's up," Dream said into the phone.

" Nothing cousin I haven't seen you in forever. You always busy and on run I wanna see you," Adrian said.

" Fine I'm be at my restaurant in few to check on something's so meet me their big head," Dream said.

" Fine I'll see you their," Adrian said hanging up.

I'm so proud of my cousin Adrian she just graduated from culinary school. When she was in Dominican Republic she started it and she finished in Miami. It only take two years and now she's certified. She's also going be the new head chief in my restaurant.
Once I hung up with her I went in the bathroom to get dress.

First I showered and did my makeup and then I went to get dress. I just decided to put on this long selves black dress. After I put that on I grabbed my black red bottoms and put on. I added my red lipstick and put my rings on. I looked in mirror and I was popping so I grabbed my Louis clutch and put my gun in it and 10 bands.

I was slaying so I took picture in mirror and then I walked downstairs. When I got in kitchen I just heated up some of the left overs I had and ate them. While I was eating I got face time call from my daddy.

He's currently in Georgia handling some business with K-Dog. I couldn't go on this trip because we had things to handle here. So he left Kid with me to help me hold things down while he's gone. I miss him so much although he's only been gone three days.

" Hey ma wyd," August asked.

" Eating about go check on my restaurant and then I'm going hit trap check our bank accounts make sure everything good," Dream said.

" That's my girl but you know I miss you right," August said.

" I know I miss you too but you still going be gone for two more days Im horny," Dream said serious.

" You just have no type of filter do you," August asked laughing.

" Naw I don't but you love it," Dream said.

" Sometimes but when ass get smart I know how put you back in your place," August said.

" I love it when you put me in my place," Dream said biting her lip in camera.

" I turned that ass out but I got to handle some stuff I'm call later baby girl," August said.

" Okay I love you," August said.

" Love you too talk to you later," Dream said before hanging up.

Once I hung up on August I finished my food then I washed the dish. After I walked to the garage and I grabbed the keys to my new Benz. Lord if you could see the cars I have bought I kind of went crazy.

Anyways I opened the door to my Benz and I just looked at my amazing white interior. All white in my new all black Benz love it so much. When I was done I reset the alarm then I got in my car and took off to my restaurant.

When I got to my restaurant I parked right in the front and got out. I texted my cousin to see where she was and she told me to look ahead. I saw her getting off the bus and walking towards me.

" Hey girl," Dream said hugging her.

" Hey I can't wait until restaurant open up this my first time seeing it open it up," Adrian said.

" Welcome to Spícy Míamí," Dream said opening the door to her restaurant.

" OMG Dream this place is amazing," Adrian said walking in restaurant.

" I know everything I do is amazing duh. I can't wait for it to open Friday you being head chef and what not," Dream said laughing.

" I know it's dream come true but it wouldn't have been possible without you. So thank you so much the life I'm living now is amazing," Adrian said.

" I know welcome to my world but like you thank me this wouldn't have been possible without Ace," Dream said.

" Y'all are like real life goals but I wanted to tell you I meet this dude," Adrian said excited.

" I'm listen," Dream said sitting down.

" His name Trevor he's twenty and he's amazing. We have date tonight and I was wounding can I raid the million dollar closet," Adrian asked.

" Yes you can but-," Dream was cut off by constant gun shots flying through the window as glass shattered every where.

" OMG What the fuck," Adrian screamed.

" GET DOWN NOW A," Dream screamed grabbing Adrian and slinging her to floor.

I stayed on the floor covering my cousin until I heard the shots stop. When they finally stopped I stood up and saw the coast was clear. I quickly pulled Adrian up and grabbed my clutch and phone off the table.

" What the fuck is going on I'm calling the police," Adrian said shaking trying to dial number.

" No you can't A," Dream said taking her phone out her hand.

" Why not someone just shot your restaurant up Dream," Adrian said.

" Because-," Dream was cut off by someone talking.

" Well.....well...... well if it isn't Dream Davison," ???? Said.

" Get behind me now ADRIAN," Dream screamed.

" Ummm my god she's very over protective where's your boyfriend Dream did he leave you all alone," ??? Said.

" Benzo your making terrible mistake I promise you don't wanna do this not with us," Dream said.

" I think I do grab both of them," Benz said.

" Come any closer and I'll blow your head off," Dream said pulling her gun out.

" Stand down," Benzo said to his guys.

" ADRIAN take my clutch off table and my car keys. I want you turn around and walk out restaurant do not look back. Get in my car and drive off call Amber as soon as get in car and ask for Kid," Dream said.

" OMG Dream what's going on I'm not-," she was cut off by Dream screaming.

" DO WHAT THE FUCK I SAID BEFOE WE BOTH DIE NOW," Dream said.

After I said that Adrian grabbed the clutch and my car keys and ran out the restaurant. Once I saw her get in the car and drive off I lowered my gun and put on ground. It was no way I was going win against six dudes I just needed to get Adrian out.

" Wise move we never wanted her we just wanted you now grab her," Benzo said walking towards her.

" You won't get away with this I hope you know," Dream said as men tied her up.

" Oh but I will princess," Benzo said licking her ear.

" Get the fuck off of me you pathetic bitch of man," Dream said spitting in Benzo face.

" You know what I was trying be nice but drug
that hoe," Benzo said walking away.

" No No what's that don't give me that BENZO IM MUR-," before she could finish the guy stuck her with needle and instantly she went sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 6.1K 26
Rose Queen aka RQ Red( @zunie ) is 18-years-old. She just graduated from high school and moved to Miami. She's taking a break from school and working...
206K 9.1K 36
Marcus has been taking care of his younger sister Brianna for as long as he can remember. Whenever she needed him he was there for her. But now it's...
215 2 11
"𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝!" Fighting to stay alive and fighting to save the life she built with the man she loved. That's all Sai'...
677K 24.4K 88
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Aaliyah don't wanna hear about nothing unless it involves money. She was on her own s...