Cupid's Girl Has Fallen

By Puerto_Rican_Pride

Cupid's daughter Halo is the next Cupid. she grows up learning the way of love. Halo goes to Mortal And Fairy... More

About The Mortals, FairyTales And Immortals
We've Fallen
Starting Mortal And FairyTale High
Meeting Beauty
Proper Introduction Gone Bad
Posiden's Class
Bumping Into The Popular
Home To Daddy
The Sweet NightMare
Study Date
Thinking... Leads InTo Suprises
Can I Slap Prince?
Percy's Confession
Daddy's Date
More Drama With Ryhdel
Stess And Problems
The Prophcy And Love's Task
Run Away To The Immortal World
New Mortals And FairyTales
First Day Of The Immortal High
The Bulls Game
The Party
Kacye The New Ryhdel
Ice Skating
School Dance And Jealousy
The Dream

Forgiveness

25 2 0
By Puerto_Rican_Pride

CHAPTER 23

I was walking downtown with Snow. Percy went back to the mortal world and I haven't talked to Joshua since the dance. ever since I came to the immortal world I started to understand an learn how to love. but i'm still a little confused. I haven't used the arrows yet and I'm planning on not to.

my phone vibrated interrupting me from my thoughts. I pulled it out only to see the message is from my dad. I groaned. he hasn't messaged me in a while.

it read... "where are you Halo? you have been gone for almost a month now and everyone is worried to death about you." ya right I'm pretty sure he don't miss me. I replied... "I'm not telling you." he answered back but I didn't bother reading it.

I was about to put my phone back in my pocket when it vibrated again. I sighed and looked at the screen. Percy was calling me. I'm still mad at him but I answered. "hello?" I said coldly through gritted teeth. he sighed on the other line. "I'm sorry Halo about the fight." it sounded like he was trying not to cry. was he about to? I clenched my jaw but my vocie softened when I spoke. "its ok..."

it was silent for a while. Percy finally spoke up. "Halo I really do like you." I stood quiet. "I know you like Joshua mo-" I cut him off. "thats not true... I like you both." all Percy could say was oh.

we talked for a while. he promised not to tell my dad where I was. I wanted Beauty to know soni allowed him to tell her. he is s true friend and I'm glad I was able to forgive him.

hours passed and me an Snow did a lot. we walked Angel, went out to eat, went to navy pier and now were going to the beach. it was hot today.

I was sitting on the sand tanning while Snow was by the water talking to Chase. a group of boys walked by. there I guess you can call "leader" lifted up his glasses and winked at me. if course I blushed. a few minutes after that the "leader" came back. he sat by me.

"hey I'm Jermey." he said warmly. I didn't look at him. cause I would end up checking him out. "I'm Halo." I said smiling. he raised an eyebrow. "your the girl that every one keeps talking about?" I looked at him confused. "excuse me?" I was totally lost. "aren't you the girl two guys were fighting over at the dance?" that means he goes to my school. dang. I nodded. he put his glasses on top of his head. "i can see why." he said. again I blushed.

he turned to look at his side only to face Angel who started to lick his face. he laughed. he smiled when she stopped. he had a hot smile. snap out of it! "what's her name?" he said snapping me back to reality. "Angel." I answered softly. I started to think about my mom.

we decided to hang out for the rest of the day so we can get to know each other. I said bye to Snow. Chase was coming so she didn't mind being alone. when I asked if she was sure she cut me off and said it was fine. all I could do was laugh. I know why she said it was fine. she wiggled her eyebrows at Jermey when he wasn't looking.

me and Jermey walked around downtown. he was a nice guy. I took this time to give him a look over. he was some serious eye candy. every where we went every girl was drooling over him. since he didn't have his sunglasses on I had a chance to admire his eyes. they were brown like chcoclate. but something about them were mysterious. now I was admiring his hair a little more. it was brown with natural red highlights that you can see in the sun. his skin was tan buy a nice one. he had muscles. he was tall like Percy and Joshua.

my hand brushed his by accident and I froze. he of course laughed. typical guy. "trynna hold my hand huh?" I shook my head and punched his shoulder playfully. "uh no." I said.

I tripped on the curve and felt my body being caught in Someones strong arms. I thought it was Jeremy's. who ever it was put me back on my feet. I turned on my heel to see who it was and it was Joshua. I didn't know he had muscle.

"hey clumsy. I'm glad I bumped into you. can we talk." he said feeling embrassed. I looked at Jermey to see it was fine he nodded in approval. I looked at Joshua. "i wanted to say sorry about the fight and will you forgive me by going on a date with me." he said softly while looking and kicking at the ground.

Jermey wasn't able to hear which was good. I was shocked because of two things.

1:he asked me out.

2: Hunter finally says a few words an the boys both took him serious enough to say sorry. pretty impressive Hunter.

"yes I'll go. I forgive you." I said lifting up his face by his chin. he smiled and we said our good-byes and I continued my day with Jermey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 397 34
Eli and Ariel are mates. Eli swore that he was going to love her and be with her forever. But what happens when Eli's father has something else plann...
25.2K 1.2K 19
"Pleaseeeeee....." I beg him, I'm so so close , His thrusts making me lose my mind "Please what? I need words " I gush more under his deep husky voic...
20.1K 1.2K 20
When two souls are fated to be together, the heavens await the day they find each other. Yet, when they do, danger finds them. Because a fated love h...
10.5M 137K 33
Greek Mythology. First installment in the Cupid series. Amore, Liebe, Amour, No matter what language you say it in it means love and it's Peyton's j...