The Way To My Heart [Niam Zia...

By shimefuan

Niall Horan is a regular band member of One Direction. His life completely changed when he announced to the w... More

Author's Note:
Chapter 1: The Secret
Chapter 2: I Kissed an Angel
Chapter 3: Troubled Heart
Chapter 4: The Liar
Chapter 5: Breakfast Without Niall
Chapter 6: Foolish Heart
Chapter 7: Temporary Blindness
Chapter 8: Memory Lane
Chapter 9: Eavesdrop
Chapter 10: Twister!
Chapter 11: Shielding Him From Pain
Chapter 12: Who's To Blame?
Chapter 13: Shower
Chapter 14: Second Time
Chapter 15: The Screw-Up
Chapter 16: Nightmare
Chapter 17: Gone
Chapter 18: Find The Missing Leprechaun
An Important Question (Or Should I Say A Contest) ^_^
Chapter 19: Twenty Hours Earlier
Chapter 20: Deep Thoughts
Chapter 21: Crybaby
Chapter 22: Father and Son
What's to come?
Chapter 23: The Irish Smile
Chapter 24: From Liam To Niall
Chapter 25: Friend Zone
Chapter 26: The Kiss
Just Sharing...
Chapter 27: Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 29: The Text Message
Chapter 30: The Payneful Misunderstanding
Chapter 31: The Warning
Chapter 32: Lies & Confusions
Chapter 33: Fear
Chapter 34: The Three Lettered Word
Chapter 35: Kissing Someone Else's Lips
Chapter 36: My Chicken Is Your Chicken
Chapter 37: Unforgivable
Halloween 2012
Chapter 38: The Change in Me
Chapter 39: The Unexpected Transformation
Chapter 40: Boyfriend
Chapter 41: I'm Sorry
Chapter 42: Thank You
Chapter 43: Liam's Evil Plan
Chapter 44: So Wrong
Chapter 45: The Fortune Teller
Chapter 46: Fantasy
Chapter 47: Protecting Zayn
Chapter 48: Official
Chapter 49: Crumble
Chapter 50: A Moment With Him
Chapter 51: Grovel For Your Love
Chapter 52: Bee Mine
Chapter 53: Misery
Chapter 54: The Suggestion
Chapter 55: Payne vs. Malik
Chapter 56: Dissolution
Chapter 57: Truth Behind A Lie
Chapter 58: Red Plaid Scarf
Chapter 59: Big Surprise
Chapter 60: Another Surprise
Chapter 61: Torment
Chapter 62: Wrath & Banter
Chapter 63: Irish
Chapter 64: Visiting Nana

Chapter 28: It's Always Been You

13.1K 88 31
By shimefuan

It's been six days since I updated this story. It took me a while to write because I keep coming back and forth on which scenes that I should put together. To tell you the truth, some parts of this chapter were not supposed to be written that way. I just carried away on writing and let me tell you, most of the time I was laughing in front of my computer to the point that I think I scared my parents a little bit.

Anyways, as I've said, this chapter is a Niam chapter so for those Niam shippers out there, make sure to brace yourself because this chapter will shock you in a good way, I think.

I've dedicated this chapter to@threetwoonedirection. Your comment made me a little motivated me to write even further. It is really nice to hear a compliment from someone. It made me feel appreciated and that means a lot to me. Thank you so much!

So enjoy reading and hopefully all of you might want to visit my other fanfics.

* * * * *

Niall's POV

The entire Payne family looked as if they've seen a hundred year old ghost. All I've said is "we're not allowed to have sex." Well it is true, the management banned us from encountering sexual experiences towards the fans. Besides, I'm not like that. I already set my virginity to someone I had in mind but it's just wishful thinking. I would never end up on his bed.

After an hour or so, I found myself inside Liam's room and what I thought might happen. His bedroom wall is covered with bluish wallpaper. On the corner, there was a metallic table filled with Toy Story action figures. I never knew all of their names; the one I know is only Woody and Buzz Lightyear. Maybe I should learn all of their names?

Then, there it was. His bed. It felt as if his bed is staring back at me. Remember what I said about not ending up on his bed, well it might happen tonight. His mother won't let us out because of the storm striking on Wolverhampton. Why of all times this happened?

I was startled to hear a British accent behind me. It was Liam's.

"You okay, Niall?" He had this concerned look on his face once more.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well, you were staring at my bed."

I felt a lump, size of a tennis ball, forming on my throat. Cold sweats were forming on my back. His chocolate brown eyes worked its way to burn a hole on my forehead.

Think, Niall, think!

"Oh that, I was just wondering how comfortable your bed is going to be." I was able to manage a lie. Whoosh!

"Why don't you try lying on top of it?" He had a quizzical look on his face.

I felt my heartbeat started to race as my breathing becomes uneven. My knees started to tremble in nervousness. I stood there in front of Liam while he was waiting for me to move. I would if I could but it felt like my feet got cemented on his carpeted floor.

When I wasn't able to respond to his question, Liam walked towards me. The moment his hands touched mine, the grazing sensation sent a jolt of electricity that crawls under my skin, giving me the shock of a lifetime. The racing heartbeat pounding against my chest was taking over and my mind just went blank. All I knew is to prolong his warm touch on me.

"Are you okay, Niall?" His warm hands traveled from my hands then to my cheeks cupping it. He slowly lifts up my head, meeting his chocolate brown eyes that I love so dearly. Seeing his concerned expression plastered on his face kind of turns me on.

 The next thing I knew is Liam leading me onto his bed. My heart was beating two hundred miles per hour for every step we take on top of his carpeted floor. He gently lets go my hand as he sits on the edge of the bed. He threw me a 'what-are-you-waiting-for' look on his face.

It took me a couple of seconds before my mind adjusted on the situation I was in. It was the exact situation that I was afraid of. I was afraid of that I will lose to fight the urge to get to close to him and when I get to close him I might lose control of myself and do something that I will regret later and jeopardize my friendship with Zayn. I don't think I'm going to be able to forgive myself if that happen.

I slowly sit on the edge of the bed with two feet away from Liam. My mind kept telling me not to get close to him before my heart took over my body and do the unthinkable.

I managed to let out an awkward smile as I caressed his soft bed. It is a comfy bed; it would be nice if I could lie on top of it. I know it would take a second before I would fall asleep with my achy muscles throbbing all over my body.

When a smile drew itself on his face, I couldn't help but to reciprocate the gesture. His smile made me feel safe and let me know that everything will be just fine.

The remaining couple of hours were filled with laughter and stories Liam and me shared. I can't even remember the last time we did this, just talk about everything. As the full moon shone on the midnight sky, we felt the exhaustion as our eyelids slowly close up. I quickly stood up that made Liam extremely confused.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to sleep." I answered as a big yawn escaped from my mouth then I quickly covered my mouth with my hands. I felt my eyes started to water.

"Well, here's the bed." He looked me with an innocent expression on his face as he smoothen the wrinkles of his bed sheet.

I was stunned and it felt like my brain froze for a moment. I felt my heart pounded like crazy again. My knees wobbled again and my palms started to sweat profusely. My mind was all over the place and I'm not sure if it was just playing tricks on me.

"I-uh..." I stuttered as his eyebrows closing in one another. "I'll sleep in the sofa downstairs instead."

His irritated expression turned into confused one in a matter of seconds. His eyebrows once again moved by itself by giving him a dramatic effect.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

I turned around and pointed to his brown colored wooden door. "I'll sleep in the sofa instead."

"Oh come on, Niall!" He pouted. He suddenly grabbed my hand and quickly pulled my hand, which made me lost my balance. The next thing I knew is I was on top of him. His chocolate brown eyes locked on my crystal blue one. His warm mint-like breath prickling my skin. I could definitely felt my heart thumped so hard that it could almost rip my chest wide open.

I felt my heart stopped for a moment when I realized Liam is closing in on me. His pink, plumped lips opened slightly. His muscular arms wrapped itself behind my back and my body felt numb as if I was paralyzed and getting lost in his chocolate brown eyes.

His eyelids suddenly closed down and his breath is still prickling my skin. My mind was literally screaming at me saying, "Don't do this! If you go through with this, you'll lose Zayn. Can you really live up the consequences?" But my heart countered it with, "Let yourself go. Niall, you've been in love with Liam for so long and now is the right time to let him know what you really feel."

I was severely confused. Both my mind and my heart say two different things and I don't know which one I should pick. Sometimes, I wonder if I did the right thing by coming out on a national television weeks ago. Things started to get chaotic when I made that decision. I still get hate tweets from other fans telling me that I turned both Harry and Louis gay. I know I've said on twitter and on interviews that I'm a carefree mofo but sometimes the words hurt. Then, I noticed that Zayn and Liam were a little distant to one another. Aren't they supposed to be closer to one another? Could it be that Zayn hasn't told Liam yet his feelings? So many problems and I don't know which one to resolve first.

My deep thoughts snapped me back to reality when his Liam's arms on my back getting tighter and tighter. His lips were millimeters away from mine and if my mind was a person, he definitely pounded a hammer on my head.

Suddenly, I felt my body moved on its own against my will. His breath was literally intoxicating me with urges that I'm not supposed to be having right now. The next thing I know was his lip crashing on mine. I swear it felt like a million watts of electric were traveling all over my body and I shivered like I never shivered before.

I was drowning on the pleasure and naughty thoughts that runs through my head as I felt his wet, moist tongue pushing through on my mouth. I was powerless and helpless at that moment so I let myself go as I slowly open my mouth to let Liam explored the inside of my mouth. I was literally on fire as the burning passion of his lustful kisses filled my mouth. As he slowly explored my mouth, I felt his hands move slowly and seductively from my back to my cheeks made our lip locking action became even hotter and more passionate. I could feel the hair on my back stood up on the intensity of his kiss. Liam was definitely dominating me.

We rolled over on the bed making him on top, not letting go of the lustful kisses that we exchanged on one another. My mind went just blank and the hormones all over my body were doing the talking for me. We shared the most intimate, most passionate, and the most lustful kiss I've ever had for a minute and he slowly pulled away himself from me.

The yellow light coming from the lampshade on the back corner of his room gave Liam a sexy silhouette of his face. Even with his semi-dark room, I could still see the richness of the brownness of his eyes and the light bouncing off of his messy brown hair. He had a serious look on his face, which made me really nervous.

"I-I..." He paused as he looked intently at me. I squinted my eyes as I tried to read his lips. He made it really difficult for me to stay sane looking at his gorgeous, flawless face.

"I love you, Niall..." He whispered in a low, sexy voice of his that made me shivered once again. I could feel the hair on my arms stood up as those words left his pink, plump lips.

"I-uh..." I was literally out of words. No words were forming on my mouth, as I was astonished on what I just heard. The mixture of serenity and sexiness radiating on his face made him more irresistible, and even harder for me to respond on what he just said.

Suddenly, his face was closing in on me once again as I felt his muscular body pushing me down against his bed. And for the second time, I drowned on the pleasure of his wet mouth digging into mine. The sensation of his crotch rubbing against mine definitely made me really turned on as I felt my crotch hardening instantly. I swear I felt a smile drew itself on his face but I shrugged off the feeling.

I was really trying to avert my concentration on my hardened crotch but I was too powerless on the sensation of his kisses inside my mouth. But it was cut short when we heard a knock on his door. I quickly pushed him away as I rolled over on the corner of his bed and lied down turning away my back from him.

I heard him groaned. Disappointment and irritation were imprinted on his voice as he yelled back whoever was at the door. "Who is it?!"

"Liam, sweetheart, do you need more blanket and pillows for Niall?" It was his mother. For some odd reason, I was a little relieved that his mother interrupted. Who knows what it might lead into if she didn't knocked on the door? I was on the verge on doing the impossible.

"No, mum! We're fine! We're busy! Stop bothering us!" Liam yelled back irritably.

My eyes widened as I heard his response to his mother. You could fit a tennis ball on my mouth on how shocked I am.

"Okay then. Good night." Mrs. Payne said. I heard the sound of fading footsteps away from the door. I suddenly felt moving around the bed, which I assume Liam looking at my back. I quickly shut my eyes off before he sees me so I pretended that I was asleep.

"Niall..." I heard him calling out my name in his low, sexy voice but I was so determined not to turn around.

A cute giggle left his mouth. "Okay, fine. I know you're awake but you're just pretending to sleep so I'm just gonna play along."

Suddenly, I felt his warm breath at the back of my neck and made me shivered once more. I keep telling myself, "Niall, you can do this! Just hold on for a little longer."

"I meant what I said, Niall. I really do love you. You made my life more meaning and much easier to live in. It's always been you, Niall..."

I could not believe what I heard. Liam is in love with me! A smile spread across my blushed, reddish face.

Suddenly, I felt a kiss at the back of my head so I quickly wiped away the smile; at least I tried to.

"Good night, Niall, my only leprechaun." I could visualize a wide smile spreading across his face.

I've never been so happy in my entire life. The night is absolutely perfect. There was nothing I would ask for.

I was so happy that I could be almost walking on cloud nine, before I fell asleep. But it came to a halt when a terrifying, horrible nightmare haunted my unconscious mind.

I saw a furious Zayn glaring back at me.

* * * * *

So any thoughts? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
605K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
682K 33.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...