Chapter 17: Gone

School has been keeping me busy so I apologize if I took too long to upload. Calculus is kicking my ass haha! Anyways, this update is a little bit on the humorous side, mostly 90% then the rest is a little bit intense. You'll see why when you read on the last part. Oh before I forgot, this is also a Larry Stylinson update for those who adores Larry Stylinson then this is your day :] Don't forget to vote, comment, and fan me. It really helped me a lot to get motivated.

* * * * *

Harry's puffy green eyes widened when he looked at his wall clock. It states it's already seven minutes past eight. He shook Louis, who was sleeping beside him, sleeping like a log tremendously making the bed to creak so loudly.

"Boo Bear, wake up! Wake up!" His voice was shaking with a panic attached to it.

However, Louis didn't faze to open his eyes but instead turn his back away from him. Harry got insulted on what his boyfriend acted so he thought of a plan to get Louis on his feet.

"Owh, damn, we're out of carrots today," he said in a menacing tone with a grin on his face.

Not a moment later, Louis rapidly lifts his half-naked body out of bed and looking at the menacing face of his boyfriend. "Aw, that is so mean, Haz." He hits Harry playfully.

"Well, you wouldn't get up so I had to improvise," Harry replied, giggling while he shook his head and fix his hair Harry Styles way.

"I love when you do that," Louis said, looking intently to Harry green eyes. He couldn't help himself so he pushes his lips on him. Harry did not hesitate to respond Louis kisses and he explored his tongue on his boyfriend's mouth. The urge of passionate encounter envelops both of their bodies. Harry's hands slid through Louis' tight bare chest while Louis' has locked in on Harry's back. They felt like their bodies was run through by thousands feathers, it was ticklish but they didn't bother to let go of each other. They'd pull away when they run out of air.

"Wow, that's the kiss of the century," Louis smiled, looking serenely at Harry.

Harry couldn't help but to blush on what Louis had said. "I love you." He looked straight at those blue eyes.

"I love you too, Haz."

Harry helped Louis to put on a blue and white striped shirt. They went straight to kitchen to rush the breakfast. Harry is the one responsible for the food every single day. He doesn't really mind preparing food for the lads.

On the kitchen, Louis starts on the pancake mix; he beats it very thoroughly. He doesn't want Harry to yell at him again. There was one time that he spilled the mix on the floor and Harry went ballistic on him (Author's Note: Please check the multimedia on the right side. I found this gif. This is actually what happened when someone messes up on his kitchen. It's way too funny!). Harry gets a feeding bowl and beats five white eggs. He put some salt, onion and garlic powder on the bowl.

"You know, Boo Bear," Harry said, whisking away the eggs.

"What?" Louis replied, glancing on his pancake mix.

"This is ridiculous," Harry started to put more pressure on the whisk he's holding, making the beating to be uneven. Louis is literally staring at the whisk, hoping not to spill anything before Harry erupts.

"What is?" Louis smiled awkwardly while at the back of his mind he's telling himself for Harry not to spill the egg not even on the kitchen table.

"Why can't Liam eat the same food as we are?" Harry lifts the whisk and Louis gasped. Louis saw that the whisk would spill the egg on the floor.  He immediately stretched out his arm and covers the whisk with both of his hands.