Chapter 12: Who's To Blame?

Zayn's POV
When we reached the hospital, my eyes wanders where to go, looking at this woman wearing blue scrub clothing. She's probably, a nurse or something. "Where's Niall?"

She looks so confused, trying to comprehend what I just asked. Me as being impatient and wanting to see Niall so badly, I just couldn't keep it together, the worry, the rage keeps building up inside and all that I could do is to yell at her. She was startled.

"We will find him," Harry pats me in the back. "Don't worry."

Looking back at Harry calms me down. I apologize to the nurse. My heart skips a beat when we saw Louis walking towards at us. "Where's Niall?" I asked worriedly. He ignored me but instead hugged Harry.

What the heck, Louis!

Louis grinned at me. "He's at Room 704." I bolted away from them and start looking for the nearest elevator. The moment when I see Niall, I will hug him and apologize for what I did and maybe explained to him everything starting from the first kiss we shared.

The elevator dinged. As I stepped out of the elevator and find myself walking in the hallway of seventh floor, my stomach fluttered, my heart thumped wanting to break out free in my chest, and my hand trembled. Naturally, a smile drew on my face as I was about to reach Room 704 but it vanished and replaced with rage when I saw Niall dipping his tongue on a feeding bowl and Liam was just standing there and watching him eat like a helpless dog.

"Niall, what the heck are you doing?!"
* * * * *
Niall lifts his head up immediately and locate the voice where it's coming from. His tongue sticking out; was very surprised to see a furious Zayn looking both of them.

"I was just trying to eat this chicken soup." Niall tried to smile but he knew he doesn't like the way Zayn talk. It felt like he was ready to pound someone.

Zayn walked towards to the bed with fist clenched to his side, threw a slightly anger glance with Liam. "Why doesn't Liam feeding you?"

"I already told him that I can eat by myself so ---" Niall sounding so awkwardly and got cut off by Zayn. "But you can't eat like some kind of a helpless dog." A harsh, grating voice came from Zayn. He threw another glare at Liam and he reciprocated it with greater intensity. The tension on that room is getting heated and heated. Niall recognized it instantly; he's worried that someone will get hurt in a matter of seconds. He gasped when Liam dashed to Zayn and pushed him forcefully against the brown colored wall.

"What are you insinuating, Zayn!" Liam didn't bother to let out his angry, furious voice directly with his fist clenched in mid-air ready to hit Zayn. "Well, what do you think?" Zayn replied with an anguish glare.

"Hey, guys, there's no need to get violent. I'm perfectly fine. I can do this by myself." A calm voice of Niall is now shaky. Looking at them eager to beat the crap out of each other is something that he doesn't want to see. He just wanted them to be together like the promised he gave to Zayn yesterday.

"It's my fault that you two are arguing now." The beautiful blue eyes of Niall are filled with tears, his cheeks are reddening, and his face indicates that he's very exhausted. It broke the boy's heart to see Niall in this condition, in pain. Liam stepped back and goes to Niall.

"It's not your fault, Ni." A warm smile of Liam made Niall to stop sobbing. Then, Niall felt a very sharp pain from his bruise, a feeling like a huge mirror shard just stabbing his back and he lets out a very excruciating yelp.

Zayn felt like his soul has been ripped out from his body when he heard Niall's yelp. He immediately rushed to his side, touching every part of his body to locate what's hurting him. "What is it?"