Chapter 32: Lies & Confusions

Happy Birthday to me! LOL.

I decided to post an update as a birthday present for me. Although I will apologize for my writing, it looks like it was rushed because it is lol. I just want to send out all my love to all my readers especially on my birthday.

The update seems to be small but there are a lot of surprises in there and I do hope you guys will like it. There's no dedication for this chapter. Try again next time :]

* * * * *

Louis' POV

I was pinning down Harry on the sofa when we heard a loud noise coming from the main door. We slowly peeked our heads over the sofa and seen an almost crying Niall. He immediately rushed upstairs then moments later, Liam almost crashed through the door with a pained expression displayed on his face.

"Are you okay, Liam?" I asked as he passed us by on the living room. The blaring sound coming from the television set behind us made it harder for us to hear Liam's murmuring response. His eyes started to water and I could definitely tell that something was up and it was related to Niall.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Harry yelled as he squint his eyes, hoping he could read Liam's lips. I was just watching them as I feel so sorry for Liam. I don't know why but I just do.

Suddenly, he turned around and headed to his room. We both followed him on his room but once we reached on his door, it was locked. I knocked calmly and a yelling voice answered back.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

Harry and I just exchanged glances with another then started walking away from Liam's room. As we stepped down on the stairs, we saw Zayn following Niall going out of the main door. Harry catches up on them as he strides through the floor.

"Hey guys, wait up!"

Zayn froze up as he turned around, quickly letting go of his grip from Niall. A shade of crimson filled up his face as a horrified expression on Niall's face showed up. There was something;  a something that I'm itching to know about.

"Where you guys going?" Harry asked as he threw a questioning look on Zayn then at Niall. But Niall quickly looked away and at that moment I knew that I really need to know what they're hiding.

"We're stepping outside." Zayn responded right away, not to raise any suspicions but I knew better. I was studying thoroughly their body expressions. Nobody can fool me.

"Right, we are." Niall followed thorough as he tapped Zayn on his shoulders.

"Anyways, we really have to go." He quickly grabbed Zayn and rush off to who knows where.

"Don't wait up!" Zayn yelled back as he waved back at us, who were standing at the front of the main door.

We let them vanish from our sight as a puzzling look plastered on Harry's face.

"Should we follow them?" Harry asked as I was lost in thought, trying to dig up on my brain.

"No, we should let them."

As we turned around and stepped inside, we felt a shiver runs through our spine when we heard a very familiar voice behind us.

"Hey you, guys." A straight jet black colored hair with a pale complexion girl leering at us. She was wearing a tight striped fuchsia tank top paired with green denim skirt along with knee high multicolored socks over a black platform shoes.

It was Niall's girl bestfriend, Cher Lloyd.

I could almost heard Harry choking out on his words. Let's just say that Cher is a type of girl you rarely get along with. She had a big personality and when I say personality, it means she has a talent of making anyone drives crazy to the point that they want to pull a trigger and shoot someone's brains out.