EAT » [ziam]

By ZaynJPayne

[ONGOING] in which Zayn suffers from the paranoia of an eating disorder, and Liam is unsure of what he wants... More

author's note
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight

sixteen

19.7K 839 898
By ZaynJPayne

[Instead of being sixteen and burning up a bible. Feeling Super! Super! Super! suicidal]

~**~

This wasn’t Zayn. The innocent little boy had been beaten down too many times to be the same. He shattered like a glass window being hit with a rock. What he was doing now was out of confusion, desperation, need, despair. Zayn’s lips were pressed against Luke’s rough experienced lips. It felt so different to the boy, as this was his first kiss. On the other hand, Luke was rather used to locking lips with someone and Zayn could tell; Luke was a great kisser. The blonde knew what he was doing, and boy was he doing it well. He was so slick when it came to his movements, and his luscious lips could have anyone quivering under his lust spell.

At first, it was a gentle kiss. Zayn just needed some kind of outlet for his bottled up feelings and kissing Luke seemed like a great remedy. The boy also just wanted to feel some love and passion in his life for once. He was used to just getting belittled everyday and reminded of how imperfect he was.

Once the kiss is broken off, Luke pulls Zayn back for more, who is happy to oblige. Luke’s hands trickle up and down Zayn’s sides while Zayn’s arms hang over Luke’s neck. There was no battle between the two whilst kissing. Luke was in full control, guiding his tongue to explore Zayn’s untouched mouth. Zayn starts twirling his tongue around Luke’s piercing to which the blonde is pushed over the edge. He needed Zayn. Luke sucks onto Zayn’s bottom lip, making the smaller boy gasp under his breath. The blonde smirks to himself knowing he found Zayn’s weak spot and could use it to his advantage.

Things get heated as Luke pulls Zayn onto his lap, Zayn wrapping his legs around Luke’s waist and Luke grabbing Zayn’s ass. Luke loved how submissive Zayn ways, how he could have his way with him. Zayn had a feminine vibe, but a masculine look for the most part. It was the perfect combination that could even make straight boys want to ram inside him.

Luke starts working his lips down from Zayn’s mouth to his chin, kissing the area before sucking along his killer jaw-line. Zayn continues to moan and run his fingers through Luke’s locks of hair as the blonde works his magic on the boy on top of his lap. His lips roam to Zayn’s collarbone and the blonde starts leaving a love mark on Zayn’s tan skin. Zayn begins losing it and whimpering at the foreign sensation and Luke can’t help but grin against his skin and give it one last kiss.

He starts rubbing Zayn’s back with one hand and grabs his ass with the other as his mouth closes in to his ear. “You’re so fúcking sexy princess,” he whispers before kissing Zayn’s neck again and giving his ass a nice smack. Luke moves his lips back up to Zayn’s making sure to press them gently to tease the boy. “And these lips…” He can’t finish his sentence as he’s already too busy kissing the living shít out of Zayn’s soft lips.

This time, Zayn starts to kiss back harder, loving the feeling of Luke’s lips on his own. While Zayn is busy playing with Luke’s piercing, the devious boy works his hands down to Zayn’s pants, unbuttoning them. Zayn immediately stops what he’s doing as he can feel his flier zipping down. He smacks Luke’s hand away and jumps off him, his breath getting heavy and hands shaking uncontrollably. It felt like the time he was at that party with Jawaad, all those six football (soccer) boys wanting nothing but to shove their cocks into him, filling their gang-banging fantasies.

Luke can see the fear in Zayn’s eyes and he immediately apologizes. “Zayn, I’m sorry.” He starts running a hand through his hair in a stressful sigh. “I just, got caught up in the moment. I’m truly sorry. I would never want to hurt you.”

Luke stands and slowly pulls Zayn into a hug who’s still shaken up a little. “Promise me you won’t do that again. I’m not ready for that kinda stuff yet,” he mumbles into Luke’s chest who is rubbing the boy’s back for comfort.

Zayn finally gets a hold of himself and Luke places both hands onto his shoulders to make him look Luke in the eyes. “Hey, I gotta football game Monday after school and was wondering if you’d wanna go?”

Zayn smiles with a rub to his own cheek. “Yeah, I’d… I’d like that.”

Luke looks at the clock hanging on the wall in his living room. “Looks like I should take you home.” He wraps an arm around Zayn’s waist and ushers him out to his car.

~**~

They pull up at Zayn’s house and Zayn can spot his family’s car, meaning they already came back from their dinner. “Well thanks for the ride, Lukey,” mutters Zayn whose already scrambling out of the car and darting through his front door.

Luke sighs, knowing it was going to be harder to sleep with Zayn than he thought. Then again, he never really minded a challenge. That way, the reward would be much more worth it.

Instantly walking inside, Zayn felt dizzy from the bright lights in the living room. His eyes had to adjust to the sudden brightness and his head was spinning. Trisha is washing some dishes while Yaser is seated on the couch watching some late night golf. Safaa was upstairs sleeping as it was now ten o’clock at night.

“Hey, Zaynie,” said his father with a strange smile that he never really got to see. Zayn was expecting a lecture on coming home late, not his father sounding so kind and gentle. And that nickname, he hadn’t heard it slip from Yaser’s mouth in years. The last time he was called ‘Zaynie’ by his father was when he was still a kid.

“Oh, you’re home!” shouts his mother from the kitchen, the sound of water crashing down against the metal sink making it hard to understand what she’s saying.

“Yeah, I just went out with Luke for little,” Zayn explains with his arms crossed behind his back as he looked down at the cream-colored carpet.

“Really? Is he your boyfriend?” It took all of Yaser’s might not to cringe at the word leaving his mouth. He never liked the thought of having some guy shove his cóck up his own son’s behind. Not to mention the teasing he would get from his cousins saying, ‘you’ve got the faggot as a son!’ It brought shame and embarrassment to Yaser, having the only gay child in the Malik family. This was one of the reasons he despised his son; he got hate as if he were the homosexual.

Zayn blushes and almost chokes on the saliva in his mouth. “No, just a friend.”

Mr. Malik sets the remote control to his left and pats down on his right, signaling for Zayn to have a seat. Zayn tried to not quirk an eyebrow at this, as his father was being kinder than usual. “Um, I think m’gonna go to my room,” deflects Zayn.

Yaser grabs Zayn by the hand and throws him down on the couch with him. “C’mon, enjoy some time with your old man.”

Zayn yelps quietly to himself and just sits there, feeling super uncomfortable and freaked out. His father was never this civil or touchy with him, and Zayn wasn’t stupid. There had to be some reason behind his father’s sudden change of heart. “I really wanna go to my room, dad,” whispers Zayn who can’t even look his father in the eyes without feeling scared or defenseless.

“Fine, I was just trying to spend some quality time with my son; suit yourself.” Yaser shrugs and picks back up the remote to change the channel while Zayn stands up. Before he can walk away, his father gives his side a quick pinch and quietly makes a suction noise. Zayn’s lips parted as he just stood there in a daze. His father used to always make these liposuction jokes and they stopped once Zayn entered High School, yet he did it once again. Maybe Zayn shouldn’t have eaten all those pizza slices earlier.

Zayn rubs his side and just mumbles a, “goodnight,” before walking up to his room to only just lock himself in it for the rest of the weekend.

~**~

Zayn exits his English class in not only relief, but in excitement. This afternoon was Luke’s football (soccer) game and the boy actually had something to look forward to. Zayn usually never had plans, as he didn’t have any friends really, so it was nice to feel needed by someone. Luke and Zayn weren’t a couple, and he knew that. He wasn’t this person who could just get over someone like Liam that quickly, as it would take time and Luke was a good distraction anyhow.

Zayn walks out of the school doors, feeling a sudden chill creep up his skin. It was a rather cold day in the spring and Zayn didn’t bring a sweater. He swarms through the crowd of kids waiting to get picked up by their parents and heads in the direction of the football field. In the middle of his trip there, Zayn is stopped by none other than Liam Payne himself. How fucking wonderful.

“Hey, Zayn! Wait up!” he shouts while jogging over to Zayn who turns around and just stays in a position with a scowl on his face. “I texted you all weekend. Is something wrong?”

Zayn had most definitely ignored all of Liam’s texts. He was downright angry and he had a right to be. He was tired of just being Liam’s fallback when things weren’t working out with Louis. “Some nerve you’ve got to even ask me that question,” snarls Zayn who didn’t seem like Zayn at all. The boy was never one to be rude or snarky, unless you pissed him off beyond belief.

“I’m sorry our date didn’t work out, but I promise to make it up to you,” apologizes Liam who was sincere, but Zayn didn’t care.

“Why make a promise when you can’t keep it? I already learned that the hard way,” says Zayn in a tone colder than the tundra. He was trying his best not to explode on Liam and even clenched his knuckles and jaw to help relieve some stress.

“Am I missing something here?” asks Liam with an arched eyebrow. The boy was completely clueless about his own mistake. “If it’s about being grounded, I’m sorry, but what did you want me to do? Sneak out and disobey my mother? Let me let you in on something; she’s an unreasonable bitch.”

That did it. There was no holding back any longer. Zayn was livid and needed to blow off some steam because everyone was always taking advantage of his kindness and the tables needed to turn. “Shut up! Stop lying! Louis didn’t stop you from disobeying your mum, now did he? You can hang out with him when you’re ‘grounded’ but when comes to me it’s just ‘oh who cares’, yeah?”

Liam’s mouth dropped faster than a whore’s panties at a frat party as he got an earful of an angry Zayn. “Who… who told you?” he whispered.

“Harry fúcking Styles! And I’m glad he told me! Now I know that I’ve just been your toy this whole time, and I don’t have to stand for any of that, Liam! Not one single bit of it!” Zayn’s body loosened a little as he finally said what was on his mind. He chuckles quietly to himself, “I’m surprised you actually admitted too, instead of covering it up.”

“I didn’t invite Louis to my house. He just stopped by. What did you want me to do, throw him out? Don’t get things twisted—”

“Twisted? The nerve you have Liam Payne! I’m not getting anything twisted. I get it, okay? You love Louis and not me. You’ve loved him since year eight, Harry told me…” Zayn’s tone evolved from angry to sad as he lashed out on Liam. “You know, I really liked you… Funny that I actually thought I had a chance with you, yeah?”

Liam’s heart wrenches at the words leaving Zayn’s mouth. The hurt and devastation was apparent in his voice and if only he realized how confused Liam was. Because he did love Zayn, he really did, but he loved Louis too.

Zayn was waiting for Liam to just say three simple words, ‘I love you.’ That’s all it would take for a change in heart, but the words never left Liam’s mouth; they stayed imprisoned inside his thoughts. Zayn then breaks down and cries and runs away from Liam, because that’s how Zayn worked; whenever the going got tough, he just ran away from his problems like a weak defenseless child.

“Zayn… Zayn wait!” begged Liam.

Zayn just wanted Liam to chase after him to show that he cared and to tell him that everything would be okay and to kiss and hug him. But none of that happened sadly. He just kept running and Liam stayed put with a poker face. “Cheers, Liam,” he groaned bitterly as he finally got to the football field.

Before going to find Luke, Zayn made sure to wash off his teary face with water from the faucet that people would drink out of and wiped his hands against his pants. Zayn walks up the concrete stairs leading to the stands and sees Luke in his jersey warming up with his other team members. The blonde notices Zayn and waves for him to come down. Zayn smiles and treads down the stands and hops over the gate to Luke.

“Hey princess,” he greets with a hug. Zayn was learning not to hate hugs like he used to and this was big for someone like him. The boy wasn’t a fan of close contact, but Luke loosened him up a little.

Zayn just grimaces and shivers at the cold wind slapping against his frail body. Luke takes notice of this and reaches for a sweater in his sports bag before handing it to Zayn. “Thanks,” Zayn murmurs who’s slipping the crewneck sweater over his head and tugging it down his body. It was baggy and too big for Zayn, as it looked more like a cocktail dress on him.

“Hey Zayn!” squeals Niall, the bloke walking over in surprise. “I didn’t know you liked football?”

“Hi Niall. I don’t actually; I’m just here to watch Luke.”

Niall’s lips purse together as he found it strange to see Zayn with Luke. Niall really liked Zayn and hoped Zayn and Liam could start some sort of relationship. Niall knew for a fact that Liam liked Zayn. He literally talked about the boy nonstop to Niall. “Oh, well that’s cool—”

The screeching sound of a whistle pulls everyone’s attention as the coach has a serious look on his face. “Alright boys, no more clowning around. Gather around and listen up!” he commands as all the boys jog over and huddle into a circle to listen to the coach’s pep talk.

Luke gives Zayn a quick wink before joining his teammates while Zayn climbs back up into the stands and settles himself. After a few minutes pass, both teams do their chants before running onto the field. The adrenaline was pumping as each boy was eager for the game to begin and anyone in the crowd could sense it.

A whistle is blown and the boys from both teams charge after the ball. Zayn curls up into his seat to warm himself up as he knows this game was going to take a while and be quite the bore since it takes forever just for one team to score. Most games he’s watched either ended up in a tie or around 2-1.

Minutes pass of the ball going back and forth between the teams, yet no one has scored. Zayn rests his chin against the palm of his hand as he sighs. Sports were never his thing. He wasn’t this macho guy that wanted to shout in bliss if their team scored a goal while jumping on the couch and chugging a beer. Although bored, things start to heat up on the field and catch Zayn’s interest as he sees Niall juking people out and aiming for a shot at the net. He kicks the ball with full force before the goalie can jump in time to save it, resulting in a goal and the small crowd to go wild.

“Yeah, Nialler!”

Zayn hadn’t even paid attention to the people around him until he heard that one voice that made him smile. However, now all the voice did was make Zayn grit his teeth in spite. He looks over to see Liam shouting out his mates name like a proud father.

~**~

The game had ended and people were getting out of their seats to leave. Zayn just stayed still in his spot waiting for Luke to join him when he feels a tap on his shoulder. “Hey, Z-Zayn,” chokes out Liam.

“Go away,” he grumbles with his head buried into his knees.

“I’ve given you time to cool off. So can you let me say my peace?”

Zayn’s face snaps to look at Liam. His facial expressions weren’t angry though like Liam thought they’d be. They were damaged, like in utter agony. “You don’t need to say anything, you already showed it…”

Liam was confused and didn’t know that all Zayn wanted was some reassurance that Liam loved Zayn too. He was so oblivious and wouldn’t know it if it were thrown in his face. “Zayn, just—”

“Just don’t talk to me, okay?!” hissed Zayn with his face buried even further into Luke’s sweater he was wearing. “Please…” His final word was so gentle and full of pleading.

Liam’s eyes soften as it finally sunk in; Zayn hated him. He didn’t want anything to do with Liam and there was nothing he could do.

“Is something wrong, princess?” asks Luke, squatting next to Zayn.

“Make him leave, please Lukey,” whimpered Zayn.

“You heard him. Leave him alone, yeah?!” sneered Luke with a disdaining look.

Liam’s fists were clenched as he was holding back the temptation to swing at Luke’s face. He could see the façade he was pulling, pretending to care about Zayn when he really just wanted a good shag. However, he didn’t want to stir the pot even more with Zayn and left it at that, storming out of the stadium in a fit of rage. Liam was a loose cannon at this point.

“Thank you,” says Zayn, followed by nuzzling his head against Luke’s neck, in which the blonde is tempted to give Zayn’s bum a nice grab but knows Zayn is too sensitive at the moment. He had to walk on eggshells.

“What was he bothering you about?” questioned Luke by pulling Zayn out of the crook of his neck so he could get a clear answer.

“I went off on him earlier about the whole Louis situation from Friday and told him to leave me alone, but the fool just wouldn’t budge.”

Luke smirks, secretly celebrating on the inside now that Liam was out of the picture at this point. “It’s getting late and I’m tired. How about I take you home Zaynie, yeah?”

The smaller boy agrees as they head for Luke’s jeep while Liam glances from afar, his teeth grinding together in bitterness. He was waiting for Niall to finish up doing his business in the bathroom, as the blonde was keeping it in the whole game. Eventually Niall walks out of the bathroom and Liam just scoffs, “It’s about time! What were you doing in there, playing with yourself?”

Niall raises his hands up in the in defense, stunned by Liam’s sudden impatience. “Taking a shit, what do you think you little twat?”

“Sorry Ni, I’m just- nothing.” Liam shakes his head and tries to change the topic as they start their walk home. “Must feel great being the reason your team won, yeah? 1-0 ain’t bad. When’s your guy’s next game?”

“It feels amazing honestly. I got a lot of praise from the coach. Um, I think our next game is next Thursday.”

The two continue their walk home and chit-chat away until they have to part ways to different sides of town. Liam then starts to quicken his pace as he wasn’t going home. No way, after what happened today. He was on a short fuse and needed some retribution.

Unfamiliar with the neighborhood, Liam finally makes his way to Harry’s house, having a score to settle with the curly-haired lad. He begins banging on the door instead of knocking like the decent well-mannered person he usually was. “Harry, answer the damn door!”

The door swings open with Harry in just a pair of sweatpants, having lounged around for the whole afternoon. “Oh hey Payne, how’s it going—”

Before Harry can continue on with his charm, Liam is already grabbing onto his shoulders and throwing him outside onto the Styles’ lawn. “What the hell has gotten into you?!” huffs Harry with a bite to the cheek.

“Zayn told me what you did, and just, what the fuck man!” Liam was pacing back and forth with a hand running through his hair.

Harry gets to his feet and has the same fury in his green eyes as Liam. “I warned you! I told you to stay the fuck away from Louis, but did you listen? Hell no!”

Liam was trying his best to hold back and be reasonable, but Harry just had one of those faces that radiated with cockiness. “It’s not my fault! Louis came to my house uninvited! What was I suppose to do, kick him out?! Honestly though, what you did was just cruel Harry! You broke an innocent boy’s heart! How does that make you feel?”

Harry just shrugs. “You can blame me and be pissed all you want, but I told Zayn the truth. You were just as much in the wrong as I was. Besides, Zayn is already a nut case anyways. It’s not like he could get any worse.”

And that had done it. That was the final straw. Liam had heard enough, and instead of shutting Harry up with his words, Liam did it with his fist instead.

__________________________________________________________

So sorry for taking longer than usual with this update, but I made sure to make it extra long for you guys! A lot happened in this chapter and I feel like this story needed some flair and needed to pick up the pace, so that’s exactly what I did.

I made an instagram so you guys should follow it: @ZaynJPayne

Dear my fellow Ziam shippers reading this story and losing faith, you’re in my prayers and don’t lose hope! Ziam conquers all! Remember that! Do you guys really think I’d pick Zuke over Ziam? Fuck no! I’d have to be higher than Zouis during their trip in Chile to do that!

Anyways, what do you guys think about this chapter? I’d really love to hear your guy’s thoughts and opinions. Also, a big thank you for 40K+ reads and 1K+ comments on this story! I appreciate it so much! Kisses, mwah!

Dedication goes to @isnt_harry_lovely because she’s been a great supporter of mine for a while and made sure to spam the shit out of my last chapter with comments, haha. Her stories are amazing and I really recommend her work, “Hidden”. It’s Zayn-centric and just an overall amazing story because Zaynie’s all innocent and just yasss gurl yasss. If you haven’t noticed yet, I have an unhealthy obsession with innocent Zayn.

Please don’t be a silent reader. I work really hard on these updates and just really enjoy feedback. Comment #SlayLiam if you enjoyed this chapter!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN/FOLLOW

-Sahar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 190 21
Where Zayn's dad hurts him and Liam tries to help. - - Ziam with a little Larry - Started August 2021, finished October 2022 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF...
104K 1.6K 5
Just a little sickfic where the boys think Zayn is faking being sick
279K 14.2K 31
Liam gets a new neighbor, Zayn, who likes to wear pretty clothes and feel pretty in general and Liam doesn't know how to feel about it. Fem!Zayn
319K 9.8K 28
Liam Payne is a happy lad. He has a home, a loving family, and a best mate. He just started Uni and is excited to start a new life life along with hi...