The Mitchell Boys

بواسطة FightingAndSurviving

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠... المزيد

Chapter 1
Character clear up.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 10

8.2K 315 66
بواسطة FightingAndSurviving

I don't know how y'all people are reading this, or liking this? I just wrote down some of the stories that come to my head. The rest is on paper and I'm to lazy to re write that. But y'all already know I'm lazy. Time for apologize~ sorry for bad grammar or miss spelling. I'm in honors but auto corrects a bitch!! *SCREAMS intensified* I bet none of you are even going to read this. I'm just having major writers block and started writing my intro but continued.

*awkward pause, rolls back and forth on feet.*

So let's start the chapter why don't we.

*****

We walked back to the Tesla and I decided this was the perfect moment to ask her, "what the hell happened in there? What's with all the lies?" She sighed and did u-turn.

"I lied because the vice principle is a sleaze bag that makes me uncomfortable and will look over anything for money. And less questions less drama." I nodded, good argument. I sat back and sang to songs on the radio.

*****

When we got back to the house Alyssa had to run and do some errands. I waved goodbye and walked inside. Everything still felt super foreign and I felt uncomfortable and stifled. I'm being over dramatic.

I slipped off my shoes by the door and set my jacket down on a chair. It was pure silence in the house. Was anybody home? And did I care? No no I dont. I smirked and wondered the house.

*****

I'm a need to make a friken map of the Damn house, like walking in a maze. I finally got out and laid on There fancy ass leather couch like a potato.

After laying there doing nothing for a while then getting bored, I started to spin and go upside down. I turned on the tv and flipped through channels. Played some MCR songs and lost my shit. Acted like I was in a music video. You know, the usual.

I was pretending to save my new best friend, pillow, who was playing my co star jack, in a remake of the Titanic. I was holding the edge of him and shaking my head, saying "I'll never let you go jack." Then trying not to snort because we all know that's bs. Then I heard a voice, "what the fuck are you doing."

I was so shocked i dropped pillow aka "jack". Still halfway in my head I yelled, "No jack!" Jumped over the edge of the couch , crouched down and picked him up. I held him to my body. Damn I am now emotionally attached to this pillow.

Turning i glared at the voice, it was two people, of course. Brian and Ash. I new Brian was an asshole but I didn't know Ash's game.
"So, what the fuck were you doing?" Ashes eyes danced with amusement and Brian looked like he wanted to laugh and be pissed at the same time.

Still holding the pillow i put a hand on my hip. "Um, I'm clearly saving Jack from an icy death that Rose could have prevented." I stated it like it should be obvious.

They gave me blank stares, I rolled in my feet and hopped back into the couch. "Now if you can excuse me I have to find something that will scar me for life and make me want to burn my eyes out." They gave me weird looks. "Oh and dont worry I counted you off the list already." I directed that to Brian.

I swear I saw steam coming out of his ears and I saw Ash's lip pull up a fraction. Pleased with myself I turned the tv onto a marvel movie because that's what I saw on. And I love marvel.

"Why were you...you know what, I don't even want to know." Brian commented and sat on the couch. "And sugar the only thing that will be burned into your memory of me is how good i am at-" b before he could finish his sentence i put the tv on max not knowing that it was connected to speakers all around the room.

The call 9771900 commercial was on and I was dead and my brains were melting out. Brian reached me super fast and muted the volume before I could. He must have that happen a lot to now even cover his ears.

"What the hell is wrong with you!!" He all but shouted. I could barely hear him with my ears ringing. " how was I suppose to know it was connect to speakers all around! Not like I live here! "
"Well unfortunately you do now!" He yelled and stalked off.

Ash looked at me and shook his head, "dumb move." Is all he said before walking off. Well at least I know he can talk. I huffed, he took the remote.I grabbed pillowy, very creative i know. But it was the first thing I came up with. Maybe jack, Jack pillowy? Yep that's a thing. I grabbed Jack and went to my room.

*****

I sulked for a bit after the volume accident until deciding to read. But then my stomach started to growl. I peeked into the hallway, clear. I went down stairs to the kitchen lightning fast.

After taking a breath i looked around the kitchen for what I could make. I found cups and plates, then a walk in cabinet as big as my old houses bathroom. Then there was there big ass fridge and separate freezer. I rolled my eyes.

I scavenged around the kitchen before deciding what to make. I found mushrooms, onions, and green peppers to caramelize, then some steak to cook and cheese to melt. Then some fancy ass bread to make a Philly cheese steak.

I found pans and took out three, one for the bread, meat and Caramelized veggies. I first put on some music from the device alexa. I chopped the veggies then put them in the oiled pan and added some salt. Then I put the meat on low so it could cook all the way and get nice and juicy.

The smell was absolutely divine, the veggies mixed with the meat made me salivate. My stomach growled so I made myself some water.

I was singing to death of a bachelor by Panic at the disco and swinging my hips while flipping the meat and stirring the vegetables. And I was so focused on that I didn't notice the body who appeared in the kitchen.

"What smells so good?" I screamed and dropped my spatula into the meat. I just added the cheese so it is now a cheese spatula. I fished it out and pointed at the intruder while covering my poor heart. " y'all have to stop doing that. "

Standing at the kitchen entrance was cameron. The white in his hair disappeared from afar and the blue was very pigmented. He smirked, "okay, but you never answered. What smells so good?" I walked into the kitchen and sat on the black counter far behind me.

" Philly cheese steaks. " Alexa had finished playing death of the bachelor and was waiting patiently for my next command. I snorted, the one thing that listened to me is a device.

"You can cook?"
"And you cant?"
" you like panic at the disco? "
"And you dont?"
" can you not answer my questions with a question. "
"Can you not ask stupid questions?"

I heard him chuckle, "can I have one?" " one of what? " I asked back. I'm liking this game. "Can I have a Philly cheese steak?"
" i don't know can you? "

I turned around and smiled, trying to act sly. He rolled his eyes. "Then yes, yes I can have a cheese steak." I tapped my chin with my figure. Looking at what I made i realized I made way to much food for just me. " I'm only saying yes because I hate wasting. "

I heard a quite yes, "make one for my brother too." I turned and looked him dead in his gorgeous eyes, " which one? " he rolled his eyes, "my twin." I muttered fine I see my breath and he gave me a breath taking smile.

He ran out the kitchen and soon came back with Jordan. I heard some whispering in the hallway before they finally came in, I just couldn't make out what they were saying.

"So she can cook, hmm." Without turning around and added cheese to the separated parts then added bread to the other oiled pan and reduced heat for the caramelized veggies. " So she has a name. "

From the corner of my eye I saw him shrug, then both him and his twin sat on the counter. I grabbed two more plates and started to assemble the sandwiches.

Right when I set one down on the plate the whole plate disappeared, same with the other one. I still had a lot of food left so I decided the others might come down. I can get on at least 3 and 1/2 of there good sides.

After I made mine I sat on the counter i was closest to. "So why weren't you guys here?" I asked after I finished chewing. Jordan looked at me sceptically , or I'm pretty sure it's jordan. He's not wearing his piercings today and the blue in his hair isn't as bright. But I wasn't paying attention to what they were wearing.

He didn't answer and kept eating. Okay. But Cameron answered, I guess. "Why weren't you here?" He worked and eyebrow. So he's going to continue this.

" why do you care? "
"And why do you?" I glared at him. "Fine, how's the food?"
" how is it? What do you think? " "I asked you first."
" or did you? " I was getting irritated fast. "You're stealing my come backs." He smirked, " or am i? " I was about to snap. "Okay, fine you win this round." Cameron smiled a mischievous smile and took a bite of his sandwich.

Jordan's eyebrows were bunched and he looked confused. "What just happened?" His Smokey voice danced across my ears. But before I could answer Cameron did. "I don't know, what did happen?" I smirked a knowing smile as we ate in silence

Thank you for reading. Please star. And fyi I'm trying to make the chapters longer, leave me a message if you want them longer or the same length.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

36.7K 1.6K 65
Tears started falling from his eyes, "Because I'm not supposed to like you! I'm a boy, and so are you, and it's just weird, and it's not right," he r...
133K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
Want You Back| ✔ بواسطة J.Ash

قصص المراهقين

11.8K 236 62
What does it take to turn a once cheerful, happy girl into a ruthless, cold hearted women? Is it time? Or the people around you that make you suffer...