Splatoon Manga Various x Mode...

By vendingg

I like Splatoon. I like manga. Let's read the Splatoon Manga. So your otaku butt did that. You went to bed. A... More

Prologue
Info Corner
I'm fucking here!
Would ya Look at That?
I liek Water
Wot
Yaay Special Training~
Purple People
Fresh Fresh Greenery
Cubeey Squares
I. . . CAN. . . FIGHT!!
Wheeyy
Retro bowling ball team
Intruderr
Well fuck
helpp
Owo
Octo-poops
crates + birds + oof = Goggles
thangs
Pyun, pyun~~
Uwu
camp triggered
booyah bacc
Ψͺ
Junior Squid [31.005 - Bonus]
So Apparently Ranked is a Thing Now
blitz is a useless word
prince is a big boi now c:
prince IS a big boy c:
and i oop-
gloves but maybe with a harem
wewee
imagine taking a photo of that one time in this chapter skulls mask flips
a/n: this book has been downgraded from [HIATUS] β†’ [DISCONTINUED]

Wee

1.3K 26 9
By vendingg

"We won't lose."

"Block A semi-finals, Gloves team vs Blue team!"

You tiredly rubbed your eyes, you had awoken late, and had just barely made it to the match. You supposed Mask's kind gestures the other day really got to you.

Ah shit, now you were kinda blushing thinking about it.

"That's our line!" Goggles cheered, interrupting your train of thought.

"To hell with it, Gloves, we're bound to lose anyways," you remarked, earning a few curious glances your way.

"(Y/n), you should be more confident," Straps quickly retorted, a bit annoyed by you. You honestly wouldn't be surprised if Gloves's team didn't like you at all.

"I don't think we'd lose with you on the team," Half-rim analyzed, knowing your rank. Unfortunately, you weren't about to try your best.

"Sure, sure."

—Timeskip brought to you by the fact chapter 18 (p1 of Blue team v Gloves team) couldn't be found online—

"I'll reink over here!" Straps exclaimed, moving her roller along.

faggot just vertical flicc

You stayed near, as you knew Straps was gonna get harassed and you were supposed to save the day.

"Burst bombs!" Goggles cried, tossing two.

"They're reinking so much!"

And that was your cue.

Splat!

"..."

"..?"

"Shit."

"(Y/n)?"

"Ah, whatever, leave this area to me!" you exclaimed, brushing off the fact you splatted Goggles and weren't supposed to.

Knowing that Headphones was supposed to get you and miss from the bridge, since the stage was The Reef, you decided to pretend your guard was down.

"I won't let you!"

Whoosh!

"!"

Quickly, you dodged and kept on going.

As you proceeded, you realized you didn't know where Clips went from here on out, so now you were screwed.

You turned to your right, where the blue team's home base reside. You noticed Half-Rim has ran into Glasses—

'WAIT WHY THE FUCK IS OUR SNIPER IN THE BATTLEFIELD?!'

"Gloves team can't quite take the lead! They're evenly matched!"

"Tch," you sighed in annoyance, "Guess I'm gonna have to play my way for a bit~"

You noticed Glasses run up to Half-Rim, "He hasn't noticed me yet?!"

Disappointed, you quietly hid in your ink. A tree was separating you from Half-Rim and Glasses.

"?!"

As if on cue, after hearing Half-Rim's distressed sound of surprised, you quickly sprang up.

Splat!

You looked over at the crouching Half-Rim, who was soaked in blue ink.

"I should've come sooner," you sheepishly apologized, turning aroundm to lock eyes with Headphones, "Sorry. I'll make up to you sometime."

Quickly inking the area in-front of you, left and right to, you watched as Headphones laser pointer failed at following your movements.

'Let's see... Best way to take out the sniper... Get behind them... But she's backed up by a fence... Wait, this isn't the games... So I can just...'

Forcefully, you grabbed Headphone's legs, and tipped her upside down. Making her drop her weapon.

"Eh!?"

'... TOSS HER OVER!!1'

Toss!

"Wahh!!"

Splash! Splash!!

Sink....

"Damn! That felt good!" you exclaimed, not knowing Half-Rim, who was still behind you, was eyeing you in awe.

"Huh? Half-Rim! You should be inking!" you scolded, turning to him.

You sighed as he began to do as told.

'Well fuck. I wasn't supposed to do any of that. Wait, where to I go now?'

Noticing Half-Rim retreat back to home base, you settled on staying at the battlefield, with your trusty (f/w).

'It's fine as long as the blue team inks more turf...'

"30 seconds left! Will they be able to hold the center?"

'Well, maybe I should retreat to, so they can win.'

Disagreeing, you decided to just stay, and ink parts of the stage that Clips would have inked.

"This is the end!" Gloves cried, aggravated.

Tenta Missiles!

Oh yay, Tenta battle.

"No biggie! I've got some, to!" Bobble hat cheered, using hers.

Tenta Missiles~

"Wah!"

Idiots, it's not that hard to dodge Tenta Missiles...

"The Tenta Missiles on both teams are exploding violently!"

"Has everyone been splatted?"

No.

"Heh."

"What's this? Gloves and (Y/n) have dodged the missiles completely!"

Gloves smirked at you, "As expected."

You deadpanned at yourself, you didn't mean to dodge them! It-it was merely by instinct!

Now you have no choice but to jump into the water.

But Goggles was about to Splashdown Gloves, you weren't going to splat Goggles, just wanted to evade the attack.

"I'm, uhh... Just gonna ink more turf," you exclaimed though you sounded unsure. You hurriedly made it by the bridge. As long as you weren't on the same level as the Splashdown, it would be okay.

"Eh? But (Y/n)— I need you!"

That kinda sounded dirty.

You pretended to ink turf, you hoped it wouldn't look weird to the audience.

"I'm over here!"

By instinct, you looked at the naked Goggles.

helpp.

"N-NUUUUDE?!"

Splashdown!

Noticing your special gauge was full, and the match was about to end...

Splashdown!

"?!"

Splat!

Splat!

"Game set!"

You smirked. You Splashdowned over Goggles Splashdown. Of course, you did this knowing the blue team would still win, even if you didn't.

"Victory for the blue team!"

"Yeah!" Goggles cheered.

You looked at them all, triumphantly.

"Huh? (Y/n)? Why do you look so triumphant? We lost," Gloves remarked, poking your cheek.

"Heh, you wouldn't get it," you replied, pushing his hand away.

You were just proud of yourself for holding back so much.

Despite wanting to battling Emperor to such a gargantuan extent, you still held back, THAT much.

Yeah, you slipped a bit...

But was able to hold back.

So in that sense, you felt the true winner was you.

"We won't lose next time!" Gloves exclaimed. "Yeah, next time you won't have me," you mumbled.

"Same here!" Goggles cried, "We won't lose!"

And now they all began to chatter amongst themselves as you stayed quiet. Not staring at anyone in particular. Still, you smirked.

"Hn? (Y/n)," Goggles called out to you, grabbing you attention, "Did you have fun?"

"Huh? Uhh yeah," you lied, still disappointed you couldn't try your best.

"Are you sure?"

Now everyones attention was on you.

"No?" you sheepishly revealed, curious to his curiosity.

"(Y/n), I want you to do your best, and have fun next time!" Goggles peppily cheered, grabbing your shoulders, causing you to jump back, and fight back a light (f/c) blush.

"Uhn, sure!" you happily responded, brushing his hands off your shoulders.

"Wait, you mean (Y/n) wasn't doing her best?" Straps asked, bamboozled.

"Now that you mention it..."

"Oh yeah..."

You deadpanned at them. Traitors. They get dem spankk

"We're off!" Goggles cried, waving as he and his team left.

"Wait!" you called out, "Tell Prince that I think he's really cute and I want his goddamn number!"

"?!"

"(Y/n)!"

You chuckled as Straps made a bump on your head. Knowing that team Emperor was in the crowd, Goggles didn't really have to.

Turning behind you, you knew Prince was in the front row, behind you. Smirking, you playfully winked. Earning a flabbergasted reaction from Prince.

"Who are you winking to...?"

"Haha, it's nothing," you smirked turning back to your team.

"... You've been weirding me out lately..."

"Heh, that's fine," you brushed off, "I better get going, Clips probs doesn't want me here any longer than I have to."

"Oh, that's right!" Gloves recalled, waving you off, "See ya around."

"Heh," you chuckled as you walked away, loud enough for them to hear, "Aren't you excited? The king is about to be dethroned."

"Yeah."

—TimeSkip—

You were looking for a seat in the crowd, you were scanning the every row with great detail, when you bumped into a certain inkling.

"Oof. Sorry—"

"Ah, (Y/n), was it?"

Emperor.

"My apologies."

"Oh, hey Emperor."

You stopped and turned to face him.

"What did you mean, 'the king is about to be dethroned'?"
Sweating, you eyed the stern expression in-front of you. 'Shit, I forgot they could here me... But, are they actually serious?'

"...It was just a rough guess," you excused, noticing Emperor was alone, "Huh? You by yourself—"

"Please refrain from changing the subject," Emperor politely scolded. "And I believe that is a lie."

"Huh? Why would you think that?" you asked, actually bamboozled. Fighting back the intimidating aura.

"I heard your conversation with Mask of the S4 the other day," Emperor explained. Adding sweat drops to your face. "Sorry for eavesdropping... I heard everything."

"... Did you see everything...?" you sheepishly asked, looking away, now blushing a deep (f/c) as you recalled what happened.

You failed to notice Emperor's pastel yellow blush.

You listened as he cleared his throat, "Erm, yes. From the Shoal to when you went home. I heard everything and saw everything."

By now you were a blushing mess, mainly because you were a weak fangirl. And was weak to social interaction, stfu that dat-woot.

"!"

And Emperor's blush deepened to.

"Ehh hehe... Uhmm, I think... I'm just gonna leave," you explained, as you ran elsewhere.

"Okay— wait! You still have yet to answer my question..." Enperor deadpanned, blushing at you retreating figure. "I also forgot to ask her what she meant by 'tell Prince I think he's really cute and want his goddamn number'..." Sighing, he shook his head and headed towards his team.

He was ready

But he wasn't ready to be dethroned.

A/n:

🅱️oof

Apparently y'all enjoyed the spice in the last chapter— that was sadly short.

Soo...

🅱️oof

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 149 6
𝐣𝐨𝐑𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 * 𝒐𝒉, (π’š/𝒏)? 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕, 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 π’•π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’†π’“ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 π’ƒπ’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒇 π’π’‚π’Šπ’π’”, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’•π’˜π’Š...
1.1K 14 12
γ€π™±πš˜πš˜πš” πš‚πšπšŠπšπšžπšœγ€‘β‡Ύ Completed ⇨ 𝘎𝘦𝘯π˜₯𝘦𝘳 π˜•π˜¦π˜Άπ˜΅π˜³π˜’π˜­! π˜™π˜¦π˜’π˜₯𝘦𝘳 ⇨ 𝘍𝘦𝘒𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘒 𝘣𝘒𝘀𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘯π˜₯ 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘳𝘒𝘀𝘡𝘦𝘳! ❝ 𝑰 π’˜...
74.4K 2K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
111K 1K 25
. β”Š β”Šβœ§ ⁺ β€’β”Š β”Š ❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ🀍. βœ§β”Š β”Š βœ§β”Š ➢ q˚ γ€€γ€€Β°πŸŒ™ * Β· * Prepare to rel...