The Bad Girl Attack

De shesaid_hesaid

"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nod... Mai multe

The Bad Girl Attack
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY ONE
Chapter TWENTY TWO
Chapter TWENTY THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE
Chapter THIRTY FOUR
Chapter THIRTY FIVE
Chapter THIRTY SIX
Chapter THIRTY SEVEN
nOt An UpDaTe BUT READ BRUH
ASK AWAYYY
Chapter THIRTY EIGHT
chapter THIRTY NINE
answerssssss!!!!!
chapter FORTY
chapter FORTY ONE
chapter FORTY TWO
chapter FOURTY THREE
chapter FORTY FOUR
GUYS
chapter FORTY FIVE
Chapter FORTY SIX
chapter FORTY SEVEN
chapter FORTY EIGHT
chapter FORTY NINE
Chapter FIFTY
chapter FIFTY TWO
chapter FIFTY THREE
chapter FIFTY FOUR
chapter FIFTY FIVE
characterzzzz
chapter FIFTY SIX
chapter FIFTY SEVEN
chapter FIFTY EIGHT
chapter FIFTY NINE
chapter SIXTY
chapter SIXTY ONE
chapter SIXTY TWO
chapter SIXTY THREE
chapter SIXTY FOUR
Chapter SIXTY FIVE
Chapter SIXTY SIX (edited and rewritten)
Special chapter
Chapter SIXTY SEVEN
Chapter Sixty Eight
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Chapter SIXTY NINE
Chapter SEVENTY
Chapter SEVENTY ONE
Chapter SEVENTY TWO
Chapter SEVENTY THREE
Chapter SEVENTY FOUR
Chapter SEVENTY FIVE
chapter SEVENTY SIX // last chapter
Alternate Ending [extra/bonus chapter]
Extra - summary
(UPDATE) (sequel)
Yooo I did something for y'all
Read: important
FANART CORNER
BONUS CHAPTER // a comic strip
FANART CORNER TWO

chapter FIFTY ONE

10.5K 408 41
De shesaid_hesaid

Yo
Thoughts on Wesley ?

Also what are your interests? Like example, I LOVEEE drawing my favourite celebrities! In general I love drawing!

(Just trying to get to know my readers yk)

Note: sensitive content (mention of abuse)

The party felt really odd for Wesley, but he didn't go against it anyway and endured it. Just that people kept looking at him and watched him like hawks.

They observed every step he took.

It wasnt very uncommon for people to stare at him. His looks just attracted them.

But this felt really odd.

The party had ended hours ago and it was close to midnight now.

Wesley shut his laptop close after checking his college schedule. He had confirmed that he had three more days until the college started.

And he had to leave this place. Again.

Dorms weren't that bad, but the thing is that, they weren't known as 'home'. All he wants is home which seems far too difficult.

And considerate people around him even when he's home.

He sighed and got up. He needed to have a chat with Lucas. He had figured out a plan, and he needed Lucas' help for it.

All Lucas has to do is keep a watch outside while he sneaks into their dad's office and looks through the contract.

Wesley nodded to himself and walked past a chest of drawers placed in the hallway towards his brother's room. While he did that, his gaze fell on few papers laying around under on of the glass vases.

He would have never thought the papers would be left open..

------

Chandler grinned at his aunt, while wiping the plates that she washed.

The Cooper household just had dinner, but, without Claire which was something that happened everyday.

Claire's dad was probably making up bed before he and his wife could sleep.

Claire's mother always ended up complaining to her husband about Claire, but today, Chandler was more than willing to listen. So she continued, "It's almost midnight, where is she?"

Chandler shrugged. "I have no idea."

"Well, only if you could ask her to be here on time." She sighed.

This wasn't like her bickering self that Chandler always thought she was. This was a worried mother speaking.

Honestly, a small pout formed on chandler's face just by thinking how worried everyone gets every day just because Claire fucking Cooper doesn't come home on time.

"I'll see, aunty!" He chirped.

He never ever felt like a 21 year old while being around his family and cousins. Just something he had had to develop in him.

He quickly put down the plate on the counter and headed towards Claire's room where he had placed his phone last time. Because, well, he was taking a nap on her bed.

He would be better off not mentioning the last piece of information to her. He would rather jump off a tree.

Now something that he has that he can mention is that, he had looked for one job, and landed with three of them for the next two months.

He still couldn't believe his charms worked on all the three.

So first in the morning he'll have to work in a bakery helping an old couple set up, and then afternoon he had to work as a accountant in a cafe and third.. well third was where he'll get to work in this company as an intern for two months.

He had heard shit load of things about this company. It's pretty huge and currently a leading and famous one.

When he had entered the building of the company, he had seen big bold letters spelling out "C L A R K" in the most fascinating way possible.

Chandler opened the door, and when he did, he found someone opening the window to the room... From the other side.

He shrieked, and in the process making the person yell out a "What the fuck--" and almost falling off the window sill.

Just that he stumbled inside and fell on the floor.

"Chandler? Are you okay?" Chandler heard his uncle call out to him from down the stairs.

"Chandler?" Adam's eyes widened.

"Adam!"

"Chandler? Are you okay?!" The man yelled louder.

"Yes! I am! Just tripped."

"Oh I'm coming, hold on. I'll help you!"

"No, no!" Chandler's eyes widened at the sudden patter of footsteps coming from the direction of stairs. "I'm fine, please don't bother! I--Im currently naked!!"

The footsteps stopped momentarily. "Oh." Was heard. "Doesn't matter. You're my son."

"No! I mean, I'm totally naked!!"

"Okay okay!" He roared in laughter and the footsteps died down.

Chandler quickly closed the door behind him and walked in. He even locked the door.

"Chandler.." Adam acknowledged the older one's presence.

"Been long, Adam!" He cheered before pulled the younger into a tight hug. Adam hissed slightly, but didn't pull away.

"Been a year." He nodded.

"How are you?"

"I'm good."

"I'm good too!" Chandler chuckled because of the lack of response from the other. He knew Adam from last year they hung out when Claire brought him home one night.

It was awkward back then because Adam was bruised up and looked.. anything but fine.

Today didn't seem like any different from that day. Adam still looked bruised.

"Dude, are you really okay?" Chandler sat down next to him and both of them leaned against the bed.

"What do you think?"

"I don't think you are."

"Caught."

The door flung open and a grumbling Claire walked in and threw her leather jacket in the floor just before she noticed the presence of two males. While the other two looked shook, she didn't even flinch.

"What are you-- Adam?"

"C-Claire.."

"We just met!" Chandler grinned.

Claire eyed the situation, and took in a deep breath. As confused as she was, she wanted no-one to create a commotion that would bring Mama Cooper and papa Cooper up.

"Chandler, please--" she was cut off by Chandler himself.

"Okay, Claire." His smile slightly faltered knowing she would ask him to get out even now, but he didn't lose it. He just quietly walked out.

Claire just slowly walked and took the place where her brother was sitting a minute ago.

"Adam?" She looked into his eyes. "Did-did he.."

"He found out!" Adam whisper yelled slowly. "He fucking found out that I visited them."

"...how?" Claire gulped. "What- what did he do?"

"My phone was unlocked. He went through my gallery. Found all the pictures we took that day..." Adam sensed a lump in his throat that he couldn't swallow. "Three days."

Claire balled her palms into fists, fury inside her building up just by hearing those two last words.

"Three days what, Adam?"

"H-He.." He choked. "He hurt me. The leather.. It fucking hurts, Claire!"

Claire looked away, feeling herself lose. She hated this feeling.

"He locked me up." He continued whispering. "I had to sneak out today."

He curled up.

This was probably the breaking point he could reach for. However hard he tried to cover up his broken self, that hard it would get to show his true one.

He hated that he wore all these leather and the bad boy aura only to cover his weakness.

"I agree, I'm not strong, I'm weak. But doesn't mean everyone needs to rub it on my face!" He choked again, his knuckles turning white and as well as Claire's.

She slid closer and wrapped her arms around him.

"You're the strongest person I've ever met, Adam." She said, making him whimper in pain. But she didn't let go. "Your flaw is giving your heart away. Doesn't mean you're weak. You're stronger than you'll ever know."

And they sat there, just getting comfortable in each other's company.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.1K 180 57
"You are so gosh dang stubborn that it kills me. I don't want you to stay away Alex, but you have to. It is for your safety. I am not good. I will ru...
22.4M 649K 28
One thing I'll always remember is my parents saying "Everyone has a story" "Everyone has a story with a past, tragic or not. Everyone has a story tha...
Chasing Charming ✔️ De Kayla

Ficțiune adolescenți

31.3K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
705 9 35
The girl screamed, as Joey was punched in the mouth. By the best. "You. Are. Crazy!" Joey screamed, in my face. I sat still, crossing my arms. I had...