☾BTS' Star || Baek Luna☽

By taes_destiny

ฺ Being the 8th member of a worldwide famous group isn't easy, but being the only girl in the group does have... More

Baek Luna (OC Intro)
✺ Enter Big Hit ✺
✺ Meeting Bangtan Boys ✺
✺ Debut ✺
✺ Twitter Pt 1 ❤️💄✺
✺ First fan-meeting ✺
✺ N.O Promotion ✺
✺ First Love ✺
✺ Dark & Wild Promotion ✺
✺ First kiss ✺
✺ School (Part One) ✺
✺ FIRE Promotion ✺
✺ In the studio with Yoongi ✺
✺ WINGS - Solo song (MASKS) ✺
✺ Blood Sweat Tears Promotion ✺
✺ Luna's first mini album (info) ✺
✺ Sexy solo performance at MMA ✺
✺ Stress (Part 1) ✺
✺ Stress (Part 2) ✺
✺ Stress (Part 3) ✺
✺ A day with the maknae line ✺
✺ Fake Love Promotion ✺
✺ Diet (Part 1) ✺
✺ Diet (Part 2) ✺
✺ Twitter Pt 2 ❤️ 💄✺
✺ BTS Ship Moments (w/Jin) ✺
✺ Daegu (Part 1) ✺
✺ Daegu (Part 2) ✺
✺ With the Park Family ✺
✺ Luna's Second Mini Album (info) ✺
✺ Twitter (A.R.M.Y chat Pt. 1) ✺
✺ Burn the Stage ✺
✺ Under Nineteen (Special Guest Judge) ✺
✺ Why her? (Part 1) ✺
✺ Why her? (Part 2) ✺
✺ Why her? (Part 3) ✺
Author's Note
Author's Note (01/14/20)

✺ Starshow with BTS ✺

4.1K 95 7
By taes_destiny

For the past 20 minutes, I watched V pace back and forth with a saxophone. Yeah, a saxophone. Me and the boys were backstage of "Starshow 360", a new interview show. We had received the request to join the show 2 weeks ago, and when I found out who the hosts were I begged the boys to help me convince our manager to accept. It was Leeteuk, a sunbae I really look up to from Super Junior, and Tae Jae Hoon, a famous comedian and host.

The boys and I had filled out a questionnaire that the show's producers sent us and we were writing honest answers. V had wrote down he had played saxophone in middle school, and the show had anticipated he still knew how to play so they told him today to get ready to show something. Hence, that is why Tae is freaking out lol.

5 minutes later, the cameraman tells everyone to quiet down and now, we're live. Leeteuk and Jae Hoon introduce themselves and then they introduced us.

"They are world stars. Should we bring in today's special guests? Would you like star, Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

We all enter and bow when we make eye contact with the judges. I internally squeal in excitement but politely bow and smile on the outside. I was walking to sit on the right side with Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung, and I didn't know where to sit out of the 4 chairs. I freaked out a bit since if I sat in the first chair I would be sitting so close to Leeteuk-sunbaenim I would def be embarrassed. Just as I was about to sit down in the last seat, Namjoon holds my hand and drags me to the first chair. I bit my lip and internally screamed at Joonie to let me go but he calmly looks at me to make sure I sit down there.

"What's wrong?" I turn to face the person next to me and see it's Leeteuk....omg.

"A-Ah nothing sunbaenim" I shook my head and bowed. I looked around to the the boys all sitting down already and watching the two of us.

"It looked like you didn't want to sit next to Leeteuk-ssi Luna" Tae Hoon laughed and I held my hands out shaking my head 'no'.

"A-Ani, please don't take it the wrong way Leeteuk-sunbaenim! I didn't mean to offend you it's just..." Aghhh how do you tell someone you idolize them without sounding creepy.

"She really admires you and Super Junior-sunbaenims." Taehyung answered for me and I nodded shyly.

"Oh really? Thank you, am I your bias?" He looks at me and I slowly gain the courage to look at him in the eyes and nod 'yes'.

"The first Kpop music video I saw was 'Sorry, Sorry' and Super Junior-sunbaenims really inspired me to become a idol. And I'm a main vocal for Bangtan, so I came to admire you the most in Super Junior for your vocals and hosting abilities" I said truthfully and he smiled at me.

"Thank you, it means a lot from a global star" He winked at me and I shot him a heart with my fingers which made everyone laugh. The atmosphere got a lot better and we joked throughout the show.

Throughout the show, I kept looking at the camera in front of my seat and kept giving winks and kisses to it. It's good fan service for the ARMY's and the show's fans who are going to see this episode when it airs.

"Oh Leeteuk-ah, I think you have competition. Luna is falling in love with the camera more than her bias" I looked up and smiled sheepishly at Leeteuk and Jae Hoon-sunbaenim.

The shows commenced and we all had our own private segments to show of our skills. When it was random dance play, Jeonggeuk and Hoseok volunteered to do it. It was so freakin funny when they were dancing to Red Velvet's "Russian Roulette".

Jiminie demonstrated his contemporary skills and did a freestyle for us too.

Soon it was V's turn to play the saxophone and before he started, he told everyone he learned to play the instrument 7 years ago and he's sorry if he is rusty. Nonetheless, even if he was bit embarrassed we still cheered him on.

Jin told a dad joke which made me and the female staff members behind camera's laugh. And of course his "worldwide handsome" side came out aishhhhhhh.

Joonie and Yoongi were extra cute today and they kept giving good commentary.

And Hobi was giving me a heart attack with his "adult aegyo".

Eventually we got to a part of the show where we told honest stories about the members and the group. We started to talk about 'Blood Sweat & Tears' when Leeteuk started to bring a connection to something.

"Speaking of 'Tears', I heard you all recently got together and cried?" Leeteuk asked and we all nodded. "What happened?"

"We and Bang PD-nim were all in a hotel room together and shed tears. The reason for that was, Jungkook is the type to not show his feelings. He doesn't talk much and he's calm. So if I ask 'is there anything you're having a rough time with?' he goes 'no, there's nothing that's hard'. But on that day since the mood became where everyone was revealing what was troubling them, suddenly he started shedding tears and it was the first time I've seen him cry and he told us something that made us cry a lot with him. He really touched our hearts" Namjoon explained and we all softly smiled at the memory.

"What did you say to your members and what was the hardest for you, as the youngest?" Tae Joon asked and Jeonggeuk shifted in his seat getting ready to answer.

"I'm okay with things like the schedule being packed. Seeing my hyungs and noona having a difficult time mentally, it's not like I could do anything to help them. I'm the type where I have a hard time bringing my feelings up. It was hard to see them struggling so I think I brought it up back then." He nodded satisfied with his response and we all turned our attention back to the hosts.

"This is a special time, so we'll take the time for you to say something you couldn't say before to the members" Leeteuk said and Jeonggeuk shyly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well till now, I came here at 15 (Korean age) and you could say that they raised me. I'm thankful that they were good to me. We have our goals for the future so I'd like for us to do well and keep our spirits up" He said and

"Jungkookie was really quiet in the beginning, when we all first start in the dorm as the final eight members, he would always shy away or secretly shower when all of us were asleep" Hoseok said and we all nodded in agreement.

"So what changed Jungkook to eventually open up to everyone?" Tae Joon asked and Jeonggeuk made eye contact with me.

"Noona." Was all he said and the members all verbally agreed. I must have made a surprised face as the next thing I knew Jungkook started to elaborate more.

"When Bangtan was 6 members, I was still getting used to my hyungs, but because of my nature I found it a little hard to approach the hyungs and ask for help. I do admit I'm shy but it was not as severe as in the past. When Luna came along, I struggled mentally because-" He looked at me and slightly bowed as to say 'sorry noona'. "-she was a girl. If I couldn't even manage to speak to my hyungs, I thought there was no way I would approach a girl. But she approached me in a way that was different from when I was introduced to the hyungs. I was a stubborn teenager."

"Damn right you were." I mumbled and the whole set burst out in laughter as I put my hand over my mouth, shocked that the microphone picked it up. But then the mood changed back to the serious one as Jeonggeuk continued.

"Our interactions started out simple. Every morning she would greet me with a smile and say 'good morning', and every night she would say 'good night'. During and after practice she would hand m a water bottle and ask if I needed anything. In the beginning I ignored her, and I tried not to acknowledge her presence. I don't know why, she hadn't done anything rude to me but I unintentionally came out rude and didn't think much of my actions. At that time, I only thought about having to improve myself at practice in order to fulfill my role in the group. I didn't think about having to have a relationship with my members as another top priority."After he said this I decided to speak up a bit.

"I genuinely thought he didn't like me, so I started having these thoughts like, 'oh am I not good enough to be accepted by Jeonggeuk?' and 'did I do something to upset him?'. So because me and Jeonggeuk share a room, one night before we went to bed I decided to ask him 'do you hate me Jeonggeuk?'". Everyone in the room all said "oh~"and continued to listen.

"We had a serious conversation that night but to sum it up, I apologized because I didn't know I had made Luna-noona had feel that way. It was the first time I opened up to a member." Jungkook said and felt tears coming to my eyes.

"I'm really grateful for my noona." Jungkookie's sincerity hit me and I smiled while trying to push back my tears. I didn't know he felt that way about me, and that I helped him so much.

"After I started to open up a bit to her, I realized I needed to open up to my hyungs more. We built our group's relationship after that" Jungkook concluded and everyone in the studio clapped at the story.

"Jungkook is lucky, he has six hyungs and a noona to look after him. If it were me, I'd fly (with happiness and potential). Having your older members to look after you is really a great thing."

"I feel secure honestly" Jungkook states.

"Be grateful." Jin says and shatters the touching moment by making everyone laugh at his response.

Let's just say that night, Jungkook received extra cuddles from his noona, and A.R.M.Y's, to this day, continue to bring up this iconic #Lukook moment.

---------------------------------------

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't updated lately, next week I have term papers due and the weeks after that finals so I was lucky to find time today to edit. I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the reads I'm getting from every, 17k is INSANE! I started this book for fun and I'm reading the comments and I'm glad you guys are enjoying my silly ideas. Based off of comments I'm getting, I'm going to FINALLY start writing imagines based on your requests. Would you guys be okay with a Youngjae x Luna interaction? It's a work in progress, but I'm not sure if the interaction should be at an awards shows, promotion show, or school. Let me know! Also if you have any other requests let me know! I find motivation at the most random moments so I'll see which one's I'll do first. Thanks for reading this and bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970K 19.6K 59
𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐘/𝐍 - 𝐁𝐓𝐒 8𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 [ ] "The shining starlight in the deepest night" Join Shin Y/N, also known as The Diamond Maknae, in her...
170K 3.9K 55
In which a girl joins BTS as their 8th member 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
498K 7.5K 84
what if bangtan had eight members ?
192K 3.4K 100
Moments about the 8th member of BTS! Who's a female?! -fluff - angst - scenarios - texts - preferences - frustrations - one shots - moments No smuts...