Once a Fanboy || T.K

By ataexia

❝ Once a fanboy, always a fanboy. ❞ They said. ❝ No. ❞ I said. ❝ Just once a fanboy... ❞ | 2016 | More

• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
answers ;
• 29 •
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
Favor

• 36 •

55.9K 1.7K 830
By ataexia

Two months later, everything was back to normal. Well, Bangtan with the three ain't normal at all.

Taehyung's disappearance was still a puzzle to all of them that was left unsolved. Taehyung had an idea but no matter how he explains it, it still seems impossible to all of them. Their parents went back to Seoul. They cancelled the marriage, seeing their sons have found their happiness.

Putting that aside, Bangtan continued their practice for their upcoming world tour.

"Mr. O' Stuffin', give that back!"

Did I mention that Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin were with them?

Taehyung was chasing the puppy who had taken one of his slippers.

"This is the first time I've seen a kitten chase a puppy. Well, my kitten." Jungkook commented as he watched his boyfriend play Tom and Jerry with his puppy.

"Woah. Stop right there, Kook." Yoongi said.

"Says the one who calls Jimin hyung butt cheeks." Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hyungs.

"Hey!" Yoongi and Jimin protested at the same time.

"Butt cheeks is cute." Yoongi added.

"Yeah right. You say butt cheeks while looking at Jimin's ass." They laughed at what Hoseok said while Yoongi pouted at Jimin and whined as the others bully them.

"It's okay... Butt cheeks." Jimin teased his boyfriend which made the others laughed more.

"I hate to cut the fun but we still need to practice." Namjoon said as him and Jin entered the practice room.

"And Taehyung, stop chasing the puppy." Jin stated.

Their attention went to the 22 years old man who is growling at the puppy back. The puppy, on the other hand, dropped the slippers, sat on the floor, and looked at them innocently. Taehyung grinned at them, showing off his boxy smile. He took his slippers and put them on.

"Let's go, lazyheads!" Taehyung shouted.

=•=

Chants were heard all over the place. It was filled with fans who took their time to see the boys perform. This concert is a special one because this day marks the first day of their tour. The boys also prepared a surprise which made it more special.

A video played on the screen. It was filled with laughter. The camera wasn't focused. Someone is holding it as they play around in the room. Unfamiliar voices were also heard. A deep voice, a high pitched voice and a windshield like laughter filled the stadium. The fans joined their laughter as they watched the boys have fun.

The three other boys who were in the video kept their head down. Embarassment creeps at them as they watched themselves being silly.

As the video comes to an end, the spotlights wandered around the stadium.

"Isn't that fun? Now, we would like to invite the boys who filled the place with laughter. Let's call them together. Kim Seokjin! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung!" Hoseok started the chant which the fans continued afterwards. The boys were located at the front row which made it easier for them to go up the stage.

The boys were being escorted to the stage. The fans were amazed at them. They were like celebrities, especially because of their beauty.

The chants went on. As they arrived at the stage, the whole stadium was filled with darkness

"Are you ready?" Namjoon asked them. They were standing in circle. Hands were in the middle. All of the nodded as an answer. "Bangt—" Namjoon were cut off as Taehyung shrieked.

"I'm sorry. I can't hold my emotions. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I have only watched you do this cheer before performing and now, here I am being a part of it."

"Hold your tears, Tae." Jimin said. Taehyung sticks his tongue out to his best friend who did the same.

"May I continue?" Namjoon asked. "Let's do our best! Bangtan! Bang! Bangtan!" All of them cheered and proceeded to their places.

"Kkwak jabajwo!"

The fans shouted even though the song was unfamiliar to them. The lights were turned on. The boys came into view. The music started. All of them were in awe as the three boys sang. Their voices went beyond their expectations.

The song ended. Almost all of the fans cried, not just because of the song but they were also moved because of Jimin, Taehyung and Jin. All of them cheered, wanting more.

=•=

The concerted finally ended. All of them went backstage. The staff cheered at them, especially at the three boys. Praises were being thrown at them.

"All of you did great! Thank you!" Hoseok said. He pulled everyone for a group hug.

Their celebration continued at their dorm after they had dinner with the crew.

"It has been a long day." Yoongi said. All of them were at the living room. They were holding drinks on their hands. Some of them have beers and some have juice to drink.

"It was long but it was great." Hoseok added in which all of them approved.

"Thank you for this opportunity, by the way." Jin smiled at them which the boys smile in return.

"Never knew that that fanmeet would result to us performing with you on stage. We were just part of your ocean." Taehyung told them.

"We were glad you did because now, you are one of the stars." Jungkook looked at Taehyung and pecked his lips.

"Kiss me too." Jin whined at Namjoon who just laughed at his boyfriend.

"Babe, don't be jealous at them. We did way too far from kissing to be jealous at their relationship."

"Drink. Just drink." Jin pushed Namjoon's bottle to his lips to shut him up.

The night was once again filled with stories, teases, and laughters.

They didn't expect that these three fanboys will make their life more colorful. Their journey with them was filled with rain and rainbows but most of all, these fanboys brought sunshine. That was enough for them to stick with them just like how the three did to them.

=•=

The end.

I don't know how to end it, tbh. I hope this was enough.

OAF has finally come to an end! I'm crying.  This book took me 2 years to finish it. I'm sorry for the cliffhangers and slow updates.

Publishing and writing this book was worth all the doubts I had when I started it. Now, we are half a million reads. I'm still in the state of processing how did that happen.

Thank you!

For the last time, I hope you had fun reading Once a Fanboy. All of you are deeply appreciated.

Ily, beautiful people!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 812 22
"I never meant to hurt you." "And yet, you did."
293K 15.4K 35
ㅡ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ❝ 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ? ❞ ༻...
nepenthe By azec

Fanfiction

201K 14.1K 34
ʻ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖�...
2.7K 145 12
[COMPLETE] "being his just once will never be enough." mini story