Hands Off (ON HOLD)

By hazirahhusna

Tsuna had finally confessed to Reborn and when they thought that they would have their happily ever after , t... More

Scars and Bruises
Hospitalized
Hell Is on It's Way
The Substitute Guardians Have Arrived
Italy in One Two Three
Cuddles and Fluff
Revenge of the Mists
Love Is In The Air
Update delayed
The Suns Payback
Hide and Seek
Honest Opinion ( NOT AN UPDATE SINCE I JUST UPDATED )
Here Comes the STORM and RAIN
The Rain Way of Revenge
Storm After The Rain
The Carnivore and The Herbivore Love Story
The Inheritance Ceremony
HELP
Troubled Lust
Safe and Sound
The Real Inheritance Ceremony
SORRY
Final Goodbye ?
Here Comes Spring ! 🌸🌼🌸
The Wedding of Flowers Or Fungus ?
The Flower's Wedding 🌼🌸🌼
Honeymoon in Kyoto!
Kinky Experiments !
THANK YOU FOR 50Ks
Stormy Rainfall Love Trial
Breaking Hearts
The Rain's Rage
False Alarm
Waiting For You
The Awaited Date
Ruined Date
Valentine SPECIAL ! <3 ANNOUNCEMENT !
Valentine Special CHAPTER !
Quick ANNOUNCEMENT
Candlelight Dinner
GOOD NEWS !!
Punishment Time
Mission Date !
Leisure in Venice !
Asking Him Out !
CRINGEEEEEEEE 😫
Ahahaha...
Early Holiday in Venice !
Varia's Mist and Storm

The Start Of Everything

10.3K 179 125
By hazirahhusna

Okay guys it's hazirah-chan over heree
There will be a ' few ' ships in this fan fic and most of them were based on YAOI fandom since I myself am a HARDCORE fujoshi .

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID , EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————

After being motivated by his Storm and Rain guardians , Tsuna had finally had the guts to confess to Reborn ( by this time , Tsuna had already moved on from Kyoko and instead of seeing her as a love interest , it turns out to be more of a sibling love )which unexpectedly went easier than ever .

 Which Reborn responded with " Is that so ? I've been dropping hints since the past few months so I'm glad you finally confessed " . Tsuna had really never noticed Reborn's affection on how he sometimes let Tsuna sleep for another five minutes , giving him head pats , goodbye kisses and so on . He really is Dame at this kind of stuffs .

" So ... is it a yes ? " Tsuna softly asked as he lowered his head , his heart almost burst from the anticipation. Reborn who had broken the Arcobaleno's curse for the past few months had gotten taller and bigger than him . Which made Tsuna looked like a smol rabbit in his eyes .

 Reborn softly nudge his chin up and kissed his soft pink lips . " As a matter of fact? Yes " .

With that being said , Tsuna's face went redder than a traffic light and cupped his face in embarrassment. " Mou , don't tease me like that ! " He claims as Reborn chuckled in amusement and pulled him in for a warming hug .

 Tsuna's mom , Nana who had noticed Reborn's affection towards her son was itching to tell Tsuna about it . So when she heard the news , she was more than over joyed " FINALLY !! " she celebrated while cooking red rice for the happy couple . ( note : red rice or Sekihan Usually consumed during celebratory occasions (birthdays and weddings) ) .

" You already knew ?!! " Tsuna screeched as Nana giggled , " Reborn talked to me for an approval and his hints were pretty obvious, honey " she said , plating down the rice . " Am I really the only person in this house that didn't realise that ? " Tsuna face palmed himself .

 " Don't be too depressed about that , I'll be showing a lot more obvious affections from now on , in the meantime .. come on , say ' aaaaah ~ ~ " Reborn teased as he scooped up a spoonful of rice and fed the little Tuna-fish

On the next following day , Tsuna was woken up by a soothing voice which was his current beloved lover , Reborn. " Come on Dame-Tsuna , It's time to wake up " He said shooking the cocoon looking figure . 

" mhmm , Five more minutesssss " Tsuna replied lazily as he switched sides , facing Reborn and tugging his shirt . If It wasn't for school , Tsuna would be so wrecked ( you know what I mean by that 😏😏😏 )

" Don't tempt me to make you skip school , Come on , If you don't wake up , I'll be having the tasty ' meal ' in front of me ... itadakimasu " Reborn unbuttoned Tsuna's pyjamas within a flash that revealed his soft pale white skin and his bare pink nipples .

 " OKAY OKAY OKAY IM UP , ANYTHING BUT THAT ! " Tsuna instantly stood up , his cheeks were tinted pink from embarrassment and ran over to the shower .

" Aww , I was having a really great view " Reborn pouted but nevertheless waited downstairs for his lover to be ready . After a couple of minutes , Tsuna came out , fresh out of shower . He wore his usual Namimori High school uniform and went downstairs to take his breakfast . 

Upon running down the stairs , Tsuna had actually managed to trip upon thin air , as he braced himself for the impact by the laws of physics , he realised that he had actually stopped falling

" Am I immune to Newton's Law ? " He thought to himself , but nevertheless he opened his eyes and saw himself being caught by the world's famous hitman , Reborn . 

" You need to stop giving me heart attack at times " Reborn sighed as he helped his little lover to stand up . " T-thanks Reborn " Tsuna blushed as Nana giggled at the back of the kitchen . " Come on , you need to have your breakfast " Reborn said calmly escorting him to the kitchen .

Tsuna happily gnawed down his breakfast and grabbed his bentou on the way out after being called by his best friends , Yamamoto and Gokudera . " Bye mom ! Bye Reborn ! Love you ! " Tsuna shouted as he heads out . 

Reborn who was suprised by the sudden bid held down his nosebleed . After a few minutes walking with his Storm and Rain guardians , he finally realised what he had said .

" You guys could kill me now if you'd like .. I'm too embarrassed to live " Tsuna said cupping his face .

 " Jyuudaime ! Don't say it like that ! I'm pretty sure Reborn-san wouldn't like the idea of his lover dying on the very fist day you guys got together plus he would kill me first if that ever the case " Gokudera said sweat dropping .

 " Maa .. maa , Haya-chan I wonder when would you say it to me ? " Yamamoto asked , smirking over to the currently blushing bomber

" S-Shut up you baseball freak ! I've said it to you ... yesterday " Gokudera said blushing even more . " Aww , I wanna hear it today , I got jealous after hearing Tsuna said it to Reborn

 " Yamamoto said pouting which made the silver head bomber blushed and snapped " F-fine ! ILOVEYOU " Gokudera responded saying the last part pretty quickly . " I couldn't quite hear the last part " Yamamoto complained . 

After a few minutes , of deciding whether to punch or repeating his words , Gokudera finally made up his decision .

Yamamoto was too shocked he couldn't quite react to the sudden response from his lover . Gokudera had decided to give him a quick kiss on his cheeks before intertwining both of their hands together

 . " Y-you got the message now don't you ? " He blushed . Due to the extreme tsundere affection, Yamamoto replied his kiss on his lips " Totally " He replied having a goofy grin stuck onto his face . Tsuna who had to watch the couple sweat dropped and felt a tinge of jealousy and wondered whether he could ever experience that with Reborn .

When the trio realised they would be a few minutes late , they all sprinted their way towards Namimori High . A few seconds after their arrival , the demon prefect had showed up and ' biting people to death ' on whoever that dares to come late .

 " We .. made.. it .. just in time " Tsuna gasped for air due to the sudden morning sprint . " Thank...god ...I looked over to my watch " Yamamoto gasped . " Come on, we still have to get to class before that Hibari-bastard start biting us to death " Gokudera said wiping off beads of sweats across his forehead.

With that being said the three of them walked their way into class, as usual Tsuna would randomly tripped upon air but thankfully his Rain guardian managed to catch him before he does, with that, Tsuna earns a hella lot of glaring daggers from Yamamoto's fangirls especially Azusa, the class' idol aside from Yamamoto and Gokudera themselves, Azusa had quite a strong feelings towards Yamamoto and even dared to confess to him right in front of his boyfriend . Which then Yamamoto shuts her down flat and went chasing after the silver-head,

Azusa had been jealous of Tsuna for being rather close to both of their class idol when it should've been a ' love-triangle-harem' for her if it wasn't for Tsuna.

 " Oi, Dame-Tsuna!Go back to your kindergarten if you can't even walk without tripping off nothing " She stated, which because of that causes the whole class to laugh their asses off and at the same time earns the wrath of the guardians along with Chrome and Kyoko who had arrived a little bit earlier " DONT YOU DARE MESS WITH TSUNA/BOSSU/JYUUDAIME " All of the guardians snapped at the same time.

They were even more shocked after seeing Chrome and Kyoko snapped too. Azusa's face went red as she went to her seat " whatever, he's still the Useless Tsuna " .

If it weren't for Tsuna's assuring glance, her head would've flew off her neck but alas the guardians knew their boss is just too kind towards these bastards. 

 Suddenly the classroom door slide opens revealing a rather fake elite teacher, Nezu-sensei. " Okay class after finishing the finals, you may do as you please but don't sleep too much or else you'll end up like Dame-Tsuna" the fake elite scoffed and once again the classroom's temperature dropped at a magnificent rate as all of the guardians glared murderously towards the teacher.

Tsuna didn't mind the hateful comments about him since he's actually worried about revealing his identity so he had to keep up his Dame acts until he finally inherits the Vongola Decimo which the inheritance ceremony will take place by next Tuesday.

 " It'll be okay, there's only 5 days left to end this act , I'm sure a few days more wouldn't hurt, right? " Tsuna thought to himself before his head started pounding in pain.His Hyper-Institution ( HI ) is seriously hurting him as he slowly placed his head on his table and drifted off to sleep " Something bad is bound to happen within minutes " He thought before closing down his eyelids.

🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

HAHAHAHHA HEY GUYSSS ITS THE AUTHOR ANYWAY , DO YOU LIKE IT ? RATE AND COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
78.6K 1.5K 22
Love was such a funny feeling, it did crazy things. It encompasses almost every feeling you could think of and somehow shoves it into one. Joy, Anger...
27K 1.3K 10
Sawada Tsunayoshi had died, and his Family is left crushed and devasted by the loss of their sky. Regret is a fickle thing, and Tsuna is trapped, una...
136K 5.5K 70
All it took was a plane crash, and Kise Ryota was no more. Strangely enough, he didn't feel sadness, only regret. Regret for not checking his engine...