She's A Gangster (LISA and JU...

By zfunny2233

(COMPLETED) Living a normal life? It doesn't work for these people. During day they are idols but when night... More

Chapter 1: The encounter
Chapter 2: When destiny butts in
Chapter 3: The awaited project
Chapter 4: On his mind
Chapter 5: Just what is this?!
Chapter 6: The Kiss
Chapter 7: Awkward
Chapter 8: Running on his mind
Chapter 9: Running on his mind 2.0
Chapter 10: It's back
Chapter 11: My secret
Chapter 12: Meet the Wicked Palette
Chapter 13: The Big Reveal
Chapter 14: The Plan
Chapter 15: Our suspicion
Chapter 16: Welcome to the International Gang Tournament
Chapter 17: When the heart beats...
Chapter 18: His Eyes
Chapter 19: He just what?!
Chapter 20: Date... a disaster
Chapter 21: Battle with The Rays
Chapter 22: Battle with The Rays - Part 2
Chapter 23: Battle with The Rays part 3
Author's note:
Chapter 24: Their wishes
Chapter 25: The Release
Chapter 26:
Author's note
Chapter 27: Busted?!
Author's note
Chapter 28: Second Battle
Chapter 29: To love or not to love?
Author's note
Chapter 30: Confession
Chapter 31: Bambam's Plan
Chapter 32: The story behind the hate
Chapter 33: The true story
Chapter 34: Acceptance
Author's note
Chapter 35: Alliance
Author's note
Chapter 36: Collaboration + Confession?!
Chapter 37: Welcome to Wicked Palette!
Chapter 38: Phase Two
Chapter 39: Straigthening up
Chapter 40: Semi-finals
Chapter 41: Semi-finals part 2 (sidetracked)
Chapter 42: Semi-finals part 3
Chapter 43: Infiltration
Chapter 44: Please be alright.
Chapter 45: His plan
Chapter 46: He's awake
Chapter 47: A celebration amidst chaos
Chapter 48: Back to business
Chapter 49: Friend or foe
Chapter 50: Persuasion
Chapter 51: The pact
This is not an update
Chapter 52: Betrayal?
Chapter 53: To hate or to trust?
11K+ reads??!!
Chapter 54: Phone call
Chapter 55: Two hearts beat as one
Chapter 56: Madam Red
Chapter 57: The Mafia boss
Chapter 59
Chapter 60: The Spy
Chapter 61: A growing family
Chapter 62:
Special Announcement!
Chapter 63: What is Love?
Chapter 64: Unexpected Death
Chapter 65: Face Reveal
Chapter 66: Blood Bath pt.1
Chapter 67: Blood Bath pt.2
Chapter 68: Blood Bath pt.3
Chapter 69: End
Chapter 70: Haunted by your memories
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Story!

Chapter 58: Complete

1.7K 54 7
By zfunny2233

Happy New Year everyone! I have been on a very long hiatus and I am very sorry to my readers.

Author's block is a very serious illness if you are writing a story and I am very sorry. I hope you undertand. I will try my best to update as frequent as possible.

How was your holidays? Was it good? Mine? I got sick for whole 3 weeks. Bummer right?

I hope you will enjoy this update. It's not much but still an update. Hehehe

Peace out!

Lisa's POV

Why do I suddenly feel a chill down my spine? Is someone wishing me dead? Well, with my situation right now, I guess there are lots of them.

It's been days but I am still dwelling on the words that Madam Red said to me.

"A penny for your thought?" Jungkook popped out of nowhere. "You're spacing out. What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." should I tell him about Madam Red?

"Oh ok... so... what's for lunch?" I feel guilty now. Aish! Screw the "keeping-it-from-everyone" mentality.

"Actually... Kookie I received a phone call from an unknown person. She's calling herself Madam Red."

"What did she say? Did she threatened you? Give me the number I'll track her down." This bunny is so adorable when he's worried.

"Calm you bunny tail, Kookie. She just said something that made me confused." I sat down at the sofa and munched on the cookie that Jungkook is holding.

"What is it?" Curiousity filled his brown orbs.

"I should trust my friends and she knows what really happened to Ice. Kookie, I'm confused. Should I trust Jinyoung oppa or not?" I harshly ruffled my hair out of frustration.

Jungkook smiles at me and pats my shoulder. "What do you think, love? From all of us here, you're the one who knows your members well." Pinching my cheeks he smiled again, "I know that you know the answer to your question. Think with your heart not your brain." He then stood up.

"What?! How can you think using your heart? Was human anatomy been revised?" What did he mean by that?

All I can hear is his laughter echoing in the hallway. Just what the heck is running in Jungkook's mind? Are they all bunnies?

It made me more confused. Think with my heart? I know Jinyoung oppa and Mark oppa than anyone else?

Jungkook's right. Jinyoung oppa and Mark oppa won't do anything without a strong reason. I need to talk to them.

Message sent!

I need to get ready.

XXX Café

"Here's your Triple chocolate shake with extra whipped cream. Enjoy ma'am!"

The waitress carefully placed my drink and walked away smiling. Did she recognize me? I don't think so... with my look right now? That's impossible!

"Aissh... they're late. I hate waiting. Tsk!" I impatiently tap on the table. Patience Lisa... patience.

"Lisa..." a low voice said.

As I look up, I can see three familiar faces right in front of me. They don't know what to do. Whether they will smile or not.

"You're late..." I looked at them seriously but deep inside I just want to hug them.

"W-well... we got caught in the traffic and-"

I smiled at them. I guess, I was never angry at them. Seeing them now makes me realize how much I miss them.

"L-lisa... you're not angry at us anymore?"

"I was never angry, Jinyoung oppa. I just felt betrayed. How can I be angry to my family?"

All of a sudden, Jinyoung oppa hugged me.

"Well, don't mind if we join in." Mark oppa and Yoongi oppa said together and also joined in the hug.

"I missed this." Mark oppa said.

"Me too, oppa. Me too." I broke from the hug and motioned them to sit down.

"What made you call us, Lisa?" Jinyoung oppa asked.

"Someone called me and talked some sense to me. After that call, I realized that I know you too much and you will never betray me... not without a reason."

"Who is that "someone"?" Mark oppa asked.

"She calls herself Madam Red. I don't know how-" I could not finish what I want to say because Yoongi oppa suddenly slammed the table and stood up.

"Who do you say it was?!"

"Madam Red. Why oppa? Do you know her?"

"Aishh... that meddling old hag! Is she bored with her life?" He sat back down annoyed.

"You know her?" Mark oppa asked him.

"Yeah." He asnwered while rubbing his temple.

"And she is? Come on, Yoongi! Spill the beans!" Jinyoung oppa added.

"I can't tell you now, guys. Sorry. She might kill me! I'm in no position to tell her identity if she tried to hide it. There must be a reason. Don't worry we can trust her." Yoongi oppa seemed scared of this Madam Red. Just who is this lady that even Yoongi oppa is scared of her.

"Okay, oppa. We'll just leave it as it is."

"Why did I forget about her? Tsk! That old hag sure knows how to make an entrance."

"Hahahaha...  chill bro. Have some iced americano." Mark oppa pats his back.

"You're right. I need to cool down." He then stood up and was about to leave when Jinyoung oppa  stopped him.

"Since you're ordering, order some for us too. Thanks bro." Oppa then smiled mockingly sweet at him.

"Tsk!  Opportunist." Yoongi oppa mumbled while walking towards the counter.

"Ask as now, Lisa. I know you have  tons of questions for us." Jinyoung oppa  said seriously.

"I do, oppa. The main question... You already know what it is, oppa."

Jinyoung's POV

It's good to see Lisa again. I am really glad that she is not angry at us. With our preparations done, I can tell her now. She is the last piece to our plan but to make this plan a success we need to make it a secret to the gang.

"So... oppa, what are you hiding from me?"  She asked with much curiousity in her big doe eyes.

"We made a pl-"

"Here's your  iced americano your hignesses." Yoongi suddenly barged in.

"Oppa!"
"Yoongi!"

Both Lisa and Mark whined at Yoongi.

"What? What did I do?" He looks so lost.

"Great timing oppa." Lisa just rolled her eyes.

"Yah! What did I do?"

"Just shush,  Yoongi. Drink your coffee." Mark pushed the straw on his mouth.

"What were you saying again, oppa?" Lisa diverted her attention from Yoongi to me.

"As I was saying..."

Lisa's POV

Now it's all clear to me. After hearing  it from Jinyoung oppa, I feel so guilty now. Argh! Why do I have serious trust issues? Seriously!  I need to change this attitude of mine.

I carefully parked my motorbike in front of our safe house and a car followed.

I opened the door and shouted on top of lungs.

"EVERYONE! OUT! NOW!"

One by one they got out of their rooms  grumbling. Their faces are epic!

"Everyone! Palliwa!"

"What is it Lisa that you need to shout so loud?" Jennie grumbled with eyes half open.

"I was in the middle of a game when you shouted." Bambam whined.

"You whining babies. If that was an attack you could've been in heaven right now." I rest my hands on my waist.

"Arasou, arasou. Geez." Jisoo unnie said while holding her phone in front of her face. Like seriously? They've become lazy bums.

After 103448354056473 years they all got seated. They are like sloths!

"What is it, Lisa? Did something happen?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"Yeah... well..."

"What happened?! Did someone hurt you? Where are they?!" Jungkook panicked.

"Hush love. Nothing happened to me. Actually... I brought some energizers to bring you back to life." I smile as wide as my lips can.

"Huh?!"  They all said in chorus.

"You can come in now." Slowly the door behind me opened and one by one they entered.

"Hyung!"
"Oppa!"

Everyone stood up and welcomed them. The three members that I thought went astray are now back. We are now complete. Complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 14.8K 66
The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth **WARNING** Fluffy Jimin, confused Jungkook Got7 is here cause they're so...
233K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
68.1K 1.4K 25
The bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. The bad girl, Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook. Bad boy. Isn't the type to interact with anyone except his 6 other friends...
97.4K 3.1K 26
On one drunken night, you find yourself almost sleeping with your best friend... the same best friend that used to date your other friend and is the...