✘ "You have a new match!" [Ri...

By Nanaleedia

✘ Updates every second Friday! ✘ // Where dating apps and the process of falling in love meets (sugar) daddy... More

Prologue: The honest bio
1: "Levi sent you a new message!"
2: The way to start a conversation
3: Praying to lady luck
4: One hell of a phone call
5: Making progress
6: Stripped
7: The first meeting
8: A kiss that burns like whiskey
9: How to tame a slut
10: Feelings after midnight
11: You fall, you lose...?
12: Light and delight
13: A warmth among the cold
14: A boy with too much nerve
15: Really fucking mad
16: One
17: Some long-ass foreplay
18: Sonder
19: Behind the clouds hides the sun
20: Daddy issues
22: A ride and a ride
23: To be his
24: A tender warmth in a scarred heart
25: A timeless town
26: Fighting spirit
27: Magnetism
28: Breathless
29: It's all about that ass
30: Guys my age
31: The art of tension
32: Wicked desire
33: Lessons to learn
34: Moldable
35: A slow surrender
36: Strained yet relaxed
37: Rewards
38: A late night talk walk
39: Home is where...
40: Defenseless
41: When two worlds start to merge
42: Unapologetically yourself
43: Melancholy
44: All hail fairy godmother
45: Pretty fucking obscene
46: Lotus
47: Winding down
48: Masochist
49: The art of obedience
50: Despe-fucking-ration
51: Getting comfortable
52: Sacré bleu!
53: Addicted
54: Conscious or confident?
55: Stiff dick, soft heart
56: Those who love will fear
57: Healer
58: Even the grumpiest bastard likes cheese
59: Like a game of chess
60: Mind over body
61: The void that heals
62: Brave, a little reckless and really fucking arousing

21: Getting under his skin

9.3K 320 185
By Nanaleedia

Levi's POV

Levi sat behind his desk impatiently tapping his pen against the surface. Good thing he had his own office or he probably would've annoyed the shit out of someone by now. His tapping was interrupted by someone opening the door in to his room.

"Finally!" he sighed as Hange Zoe happily entered with a bunch of papers in her hand. She stopped in her tracks and put her free hand to rest on her hip.

"Aww, grumpy are we?" she commented.

"Shut it and give me the damn papers" Levi groaned. He didn't have patience for any Hange-bullshit tonight. He was still at work and it was past 9 PM. What made matters worse was that just a short while ago he had found out that Eren at the moment was having trouble with a certain unprofessional hotel boy.

"Sure" Hange replied with a shrug and gave him the last papers that he had waited for to be able to finish for the day. "So what's going on, grumpy pants?"

"Help me finish up if you're gonna stay to hear the reply to that" Levi said.

"Hmm... well on a second thought, I'm not that curious" she said and made a teasing hand shrug.

"Well fuck off then."

"I'm kidding, kidding~!" she said and crashed down at the opposite side of his desk. Levi handed her a small stack of work. "You know, here I thought that I through Eren had saved everyone here from your wrath for quite a while! So what happened, has he dumped you already?" she asked as she started to go through the papers in front of her. Tsk, straightforward as usual.

"Certainly not" Levi said and couldn't help emphasizing the words a little before letting out a defeated sigh. "He just told me about something unfortunate."

"Woah! Does that mean that this is a worried frown that I see?" the woman asked, leaning forward to study his face closer. Levi's frown deepened and he leaned back slightly in the chair.

Truth was that it wasn't only the college party going wrong that had been bothering Levi lately. This was related to the part of him that he didn't really want to nurture. The part of him who wasn't too happy about the thought of Eren going around half-drunk somewhere with a load of just as half-drunk youngsters while he himself was far away. Whenever he really liked something this possessive side always started to emerge, and with it came even some controlling tendencies. This was what had made some earlier relationships of his fail. So to give Eren some time and space to process everything that had happened during the weekend he had decided to lay low for a few days and let Eren take most of the contacting initiatives. He really did need to spend a good fucking time at work now anyway, so he had buried himself in his work and in that way made sure to lay low.

But now it had been fucking day three without hearing a peep from him, only to find out that he was in trouble at some party because of last weekend's hotel boy showing up. What kind of ridiculous coincidence was that meeting anyway? Fucking hell, this was stressing him out. And because of some flaw in his fucking personality code, these kinds of things didn't make him worried, they just made him annoyed. That was supposedly just his way of handling certain problems and emotions - getting pissed off. Not particularly healthy, but at least he didn't get irrational, so he wasn't annoyed at Eren, just at - Jean was his name huh? - and the damn distance between them.

"Tsk, something of the sort I suppose" Levi finally admitted to her question.

"Amazing, I never thought I'd live to see it" she exclaimed happily as she relaxed again in her borrowed chair. "But hey, if he confides in you you must have done something right! Good job in not scaring him away!"

"He's not easily scared away, let me tell you" he shared and let a small smirk flash past his face.

"Oh my god, this looks utmost interesting! Details!" she almost shrieked while pointing straight to his now gone smirk and covering her mouth with the other hand in an excited fashion.

"It is utmost interesting, but like hell I'd reveal anything to you!" he replied, by now actually teasing her a little. You could say a lot about Hange Zoe but, intentionally or not, she did somehow help him get in a better mood once in a while.

"Hey now, is that any way to treat one's savior?" "Like- like I'd totally be the Best man at you guys' wedding! And Godmother to your babies!!"

"Hold your fucking horses, woman" he groaned, although with a hint of a small smirk.

He might have to regret that fucking Hange of all people became his match maker... although Eren was definitely worth even that.

Almost another full hour went by before he finally was finished with the last bit of paperwork. Hange had left a while ago and he was now alone in the big and now mostly dark building. He took out his phone and looked at the time. 11:25 PM. Eren was probably still with his friends, right? He hadn't heard anything more from him since the last text when he said that he thought that he would be able to take care of the dude that he had increasingly personal issues with. Even though he had high opinions about his lover, he didn't know how well he was able to handle such conflicts, and to be honest it continuously bothered him a little.

"...Fuck it" Levi murmured and called.

Quite a few signals went by before someone finally picked up. He heard loud voices in the background, they seemed to be outside somewhere.

"-'s Eren speaking!" Eren greeted happily, he was slurring the words slightly but Levi didn't mind it. It felt quite good to hear his voice again.

"It's me."

"...Levi? God, you called!" he exclaimed, sounding more than elated. "Eh, I mean, hi" he giggled sheepishly. Definitely at least half drunk.

"What? Have you missed me?" Levi couldn't help but smile a slight, crooked smile at his reaction.

"Uh fuck, give me a minute... gotta get out of here" Eren said in a slightly lower voice. "Be right back, guys!" he heard him shout to the group.

"Yooo is it your girl?" Levi faintly heard an unfamiliar voice shout back to Eren, teasing him.

"Nope, I'm gay" he heard Eren shout back in reply.

...What the hell?

"Did you just come out to your friends?" Levi asked as Eren hurried away and the voices in the background started to fade away.

"Uh, not exactly... my friends know already, there were just a few new people there" Eren explained, sounding a little embarrassed from that Levi heard it, but still seemed mostly casual.

"Hm" Levi just said, he still felt a little chocked about the sudden coming out. "Are you drunk?"

"A little, I guess... but I'm usually that open about my sexuality, drunk or not" Eren claimed.

"Really?" Levi asked doubtfully.

"Ahh... You've probably gotten the wrong idea about this from how I've been the way I've been about being seen in public and stuff" Eren started by saying. "That's not because I'm ashamed or scared to reveal it or anything, it's more to do with... uh-" he said, seemingly trailing off.

"Hey, it's okay. You don't have to force yourself to explain" Levi interrupted.

"I mean, I will, some day. I'm just a little fucked in the head now, I think" Eren said, but sounded a little thankful.

"Fireballs tend to have that effect on college kids" Levi teased him.

"I've actually not seen a single fireball here so far!" Eren replied proudly in his much more typical Eren way and made something swell a little somewhere inside Levi.

"Really?"

"Really! You know, my taste is very sophisticated since meeting you!"

"Tch, sophisticated, my ass. Bet you mostly just have cheap beer everywhere."

"Well, fine, we may mostly have cheap beer here" Eren laughed. "But that's just because we're all broke as fuck."

"Tough life."

"Fuck yes, I totally can't imagine you living like this, to be honest" Eren said, seemingly laughing at the imagination.

"Well I have experienced being broke, but I never went to college. Got straight into business after high school." This seemed to surprise Eren slightly.

"Oh wow... and yet you've been able to do so well?"

"You won't need a diploma to get around in my line of work - just brains and a heck of a personality."

"What, are you the mafia or something? Would have explained a lot" Eren chuckled.

"Well basically, if you exchange the guns for paperwork and the police for idiotic employees."

"You have employees? Under you?" Eren asked, he seemed to try to sound casual about it but was obviously curious.

"Yes, quite the bunch by now" Levi replied.

"That's so cool! ...You know, I don't know that much about you when I think about it" Eren commented with a laugh, but a laugh that was obviously misplaced. He seemed to be q bit more bothered by this than he wanted to show.

"...I'm sorry if I've made you feel that way. I haven't intentionally avoided to talk about my work, it's just something that has been stressing me out lately so I rarely bring it up. Plus, normal people tend to get nervous because of my position sometimes."

"The mafia, called it!" Eren joked.

"Tsk, no" Levi said, almost rolling his eyes at his silliness. "I'm the COO at a business called Tempus Maria, we're mainly a brand of watches."

"Woah, woah, woah... first thing's first, a COO?" he asked, sounding confused by the term.

"Chief Operating Officer or just vice president, general manager... dear child has many names."

"Shoot, no wonder you seem used to being an authority" Eren said, sounding impressed. Levi chuckled. He had been recruited by the man who now was the CEO many years ago when the company wasn't much more than an idea yet. They had basically created the business together and over the years it had grown quite big.

"Secondly. Damn I think my dad had one of your watches... He got it years back though."

"Oh? Then he must've bought it while we were still relatively new in the market."

"I still have it somewhere at home..." Eren said, sounding a little absentminded.

"I'd like to see it some time if you find it, would be interesting."

"Sure!" They both went quiet for a moment before Levi decided to change subject.

"So how's the hotel boy?"

"Ugh, awful..." Eren groaned "But nothing I can't handle. And I don't think that he will actually make reality of his subtle threats, he seems to be all talk and no action."

"You wouldn't let him blackmail you, would you?"

"Fuck no" Eren snorted.

"Good, because then you got to tell me first, and then blackmail him back" he dids, sounding serious although he dids it with a glint in his eye.

"I promise" Eren laughed. Apparently Eren's problems wasn't as serious as they had seemed to potentially be in the beginning. Levi was used to handle all kinds of issues and sometimes even threats, but those two were still kids after all. He felt a little relieved.

"Where are you now?" he asked.

"Just walking around wherever. Not too far from the others, we're hanging around at our neighborhood, there's mostly just drunk students around here" he said and continued after a short pause. "...Probably only drunk students who are stupid enough to be outside now to be honest, it's freezing!"

"Hm, take care of yourself Eren."

"I am! ...Kinda" he chuckled.

"I'm serious, if you're going to be mine you're going to have to take good care of yourself and your body."

"Oh would you want me to be yours?" Eren taunted, sounding flirty all of a sudden.

"That's what'll happen if you don't get the fuck away from me soon."

"I don't want to get away from you" Eren admitted, sounding serious but then his voice broke slightly and he got a strained playful tone over it. "Would you really want that though? I mean, I'm messy and sometimes come with a lot of fucking trouble, Levi." Levi rose an eyebrow. He heard that Eren clearly was getting a little emotional but that he tried to hide it by not sounding serious. Guess he's the emotional kind of drunk. So Levi just answered him in a simple but serious way.

"I know." It seemed to make Eren calm down a little.

"You know... I usually don't let people in very far. It's one of the ways in which I'm kinda fucked up... I just can't deal with fucking drama and people caring too much."

"Caring?"

"Ugh, it's a long story... I'll tell it to you sometime if you'd be up for it."

"Whenever you feel like it."

"Fuck, thank you... that's one of the things I really like with you to be honest, you listen but you don't make a big deal of whatever you hear. It's really refreshing. I hate it when people trip over their own feet in attempts to find out what to say. Like, I'm still myself dammit. No need to be so damn nervous just because stuff have happened to me." This, Levi found interesting, it told him quite a lot about the youngster that he earlier hadn't been able to fully put his finger on. Now the pieces started to fit in.

"I see."

They both fell quiet again, but this time for a slightly longer moment and the atmosphere felt somewhat emotional. Levi sensed that Eren was feeling a number of different things now and he just waited for him to decide in what direction he wanted to take this conversation.

"...I miss you." Levi's breath seemed to get stuck in his throat. Now when he finally spoke, Eren's voice had took a certain turn he hadn't expected. He sounded longing... way too longing. Weak and almost pleading, for him.

"Fuck" he cursed.

Inside his mind he had replayed this particular version of Eren's voice many times since he had went home, but obviously his memory was nothing in comparison to the real thing. He felt how his body immediately tensed with sprouting desire. Hearing him speak to him like that made him instinctively want to go to his side, to hold him, claim him.

"Levi" he heard him say in that same voice again. Levi slowly closed his eyes, trying to concentrate away the restless, demanding heat that were rising inside him.

"Don't talk in that way unless you want to get the fuck home right now and undress."

"Ahhh..." Eren breathed.

Fuck.

Apparently his warning hadn't straightened him up at all, in fact it just seemed to fully have settled him down into his mood.

"I could go back and tell the others that I'm going home" he heard Eren suggest with that voice and Levi could swear that he almost included a 'sir' there at the end. Fucking hell, there goes his plans to lay low for a little longer.

"...Do that and call me as soon as you're home."

"Yes sir."

Fucking hell.

Soon enough Levi had made it home and was resisting the urge to impatiently tap a pen against the table again, but with a whole different mood this time. Thankfully he didn't have to wait too long before Eren called.

"Levi?" Eren's still kind of breathless and weak sounding voice was heard on the the other side of the line.

"Yes thankfully. Wouldn't have been fun if someone else picked up your call and was met with that 'I'm horny as fuck'-voice."

"Hah whatever" Eren let out a short lived laugh. "In any case, I'm home and on my own now." Levi took a deep breath, closed his eyes and leaned back into the chair. They were really doing this again.

"Where do you sit and what do you wear?"

"I wear a sleeveless black top and jeans, I bet you'd like this top on me."

"Bet I would, bring it next time we meet."

"Sure. I'm spread out at the sofa... I'm so warm, Levi, it's too hot" he complained softly.

"You're not the one sitting here waiting in a full suit" Levi said softly back to him. Eren let out a strangled sound.

"Fuck, that's hot..." he said, obviously not referring to the temperature.

"Last weekend was very good, I love your body Eren."

"Hng... Use it however you want, Levi."

"Yes... I love that willingness of yours, you're so good... Touch yourself, love."

"Haah, yes, thank you sir" Fuck, keeps calling me sir, he thought and groaned. He was making it increasingly hard for him to take it slow.

"I'm loosening up my shirt and unbuckle. Fuck Eren..." he breathed and wrapped a hand around himself. He was already semi hard and felt weirdly sensitive. "Shit... Do you know about the effect you have on me, Eren?"

"Tell me, please" Eren breathed.

"Okay" he said and let out a deep breath. "Just hearing your voice makes me picture you and picturing you makes me want to hold you. I remember your body fitting perfectly in my hands. You create such desire in me, Eren, I don't know how you do it."

"Ahh, Levi..." Eren moaned.

"You are so beautiful when you're desperate for me Eren, it's more stunning than anything. I love how your body is so honest and responsive. I love the way you look at me with those expressive eyes and tell me without words how much you need me to touch you, fuck you." Levi heard Eren's breath hitch at his straightforward choice of words. "I love how your breaths are colored with your voice and how your every sound tells me that you're crazy about me. I love that you don't hold back, while at the same time I adore your shy side." Levi took a pause and slowly breathed out into the receiver. The only sound he heard was Eren's increasingly strained breathing. He licked his lips, they were getting dry.

"Even now, just hearing your breaths awakens desire in me Eren." Eren let out a anguished, longing moan in response.

"Levi, I can't- I want you, I need you here" he said.

"I know love, I know" Levi said, frowning, and sank further back into the chair as he increased the speed at which he was touching himself.

"Levi" Eren suddenly gasped. "I need to unwind to deal with this fucking week. Could you please-" he hesitated for just a moment, "-be rough with me?" His voice was high pitched and pleading and it immediately flipped Levi's switch. In an instant Levi's voice, mind and mood changed. He was fucking asking for it.

"I knew it." Gone was the softness in his voice, exchanged with a harsh, authoritative tone. "You're so helpless that you can't even deal with yourself for one fucking week without needing me to tell you what a dirty fucking whore you are." He heard how Eren instantly reacted and how his voice hinted of how he had done that melting-thing some submissives does that's so fucking gorgeous, especially when it's Eren doing it. And Levi was only getting started. "Why do you like it so much to be objectified and degraded, Eren?" he heard Eren let out a small, pleading sound. "Tch, you even love it when I embarrass you like this, fucking hoe."

"Ah, I- I don't know- it's because I adore you so much, sir" he breathed.

"No I'll tell you why. You were made for this Eren. You're born to be my cute little thing who nods and sucks and lets me fuck you whenever I want."

"Fuck... Levi..." Eren cried out, moaning his name.

"It lets you unwind? I bet it does, because you're sick of tired of living like a strong and independent man, when this is who you truly are. That's why you reacts instinctively to my authority, because it's in your nature to be someone else's. And you take it so beautifully, Eren, you're made to lie down and open your legs."

"Yes, fuck. I love to take your all, sir. I want you to take out all your anger and frustrations on me... please-" he begged and successfully flipped another switch inside Levi that haven't been switched on in quite a while.

"Hah? Haven't I been rough enough for you now, you shameless fucking whore?" His voice turned dark, low, almost venomous. "You'd regret that so fucking much if I was there with you right now, I can be really fucking cruel. Get the hell down on your fucking knees." He heard Eren make a sharp inhale quickly followed by a low thud.

"I'm sor-"

"You shut the fuck up. I'm now going to do as you asked me to, take out all of my anger on you. Thank your good angel that we're not in the same fucking room right now" he said and Eren let out a whimper that told him that his threat in fact really did make him want to be in the same fucking room as him right now. "I don't want to hear a single fucking sound from you now, unless I ask you a question. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes sir" Eren said, his voice thick of emotion.

Levi instructed him to stuff his mouth full with some fabric, use a lubed up finger to slowly lube up and tease his ass, all while continuing to slowly jerk himself off.

"If I were with you right now, I would've hurt you. You would wear a big fucking gag, nipple clamps and you would have been cuffed at your wrists and ankles. So fucking helpless while I toy with you for however long I like." Eren let out a barely audible whimper. "Would you have wanted to run away then?"

"No sir" Eren gasped. "I think I would've loved it." Well that means that that is happening soon, Levi thought. The image he pictured was so damn appealing that he almost felt dizzy. "Would you really want that, Eren?" he asked.

"Yes please I would want that, sir."

"Fine, better not regret that bitch. Now go get the fucking dildo and hurry the fuck up." He could here the soft sounds of him going and coming back.

"I've got it now, sir."

"Well what are you waiting for? I know what a great cock sucker you are so put your fucking mouth to use, whore. And you can make sounds again now."

"Yes sir, thank you sir" Eren replied and soon Levi heard the unmistakable sounds as he started to suck, mixed in with muffled, desperate moans. Levi leaned back into the chair again, sat down legs wide and imagined Eren being there between his legs, sucking him off. After a while he urged him on further.

"Get it further back now, take the whole fucking thing in like a hour whore." Eren didn't reply but let out a desperate, muffled sound that quickly was cut short when the thick thing slid down the whole way into his throat. Levi let out a low groan. Fuck, he remembered how damn talented he was with this particular part. He had never gotten a better blowjob from anyone else, and that's saying something, because he's had had quite a few.

He heard that Eren's short breaths and sounds were getting more and more high-pitched, yet weak. It was clear that he was getting close to new, certain heights.

"Don't stop touching yourself, but don't you dare cum" he breathed, wearing a hint of a sadistic smirk. Eren let out a low whine from deep within his throat.

"Hm? Sounds like you want to say something. What is it, love?"

"Please, please sir I need you, please I need to get fucked, god please" he cried out and Levi melted a little. His desperation was more than amazing.

"Alright, but that means that you're going to take it in one go."

"Yes, of course sir, anything" Eren moaned.

"Go on then" Levi said. He himself was honestly close.

"Ahhhnn, sir" Eren cried out "so big, fuck."

"And yet you take it all in so beautifully, such a good whore you are, my Eren."

"Levi?" Eren moaned.

"Yes?" he asked, a hint of the affectionate softness had sneaked back into his voice.

"I need you, come back soon please." His voice was a soft yet anguished, desperate yet relieved sigh, and Levi felt himself melt a little.

"I will, love, I promise."

"Hahh..." Eren moaned. It seemed as if Levi's reply was just what he needed to hear to let the last part of any stress he was feeling in his body go.

"Cum whenever you like, love, I'm getting close too." Before Eren even got the chance to reply, Levi heard in his voice how he fell over the edge. Levi closed his eyes, loosing himself in the familiar sounds of his lover coming undone until he also reached the hill.

"You're, you're so amazing Levi" he heard Eren mumble after a short moment. Levi actually let out a soft laugh because of how fucking wasted the brat sounded, just like some fucking drunkard. He wondered for a moment what the fuck he was doing to him, to make him feel all this. But soon, only one thought remained in his also quite wasted brain.

I adore you, you damn brat...

get under someone's skin
idiom

2: to affect someone positively even though he or she does not want or expect to be affected that way : grow to like something

/Dictonary by Merriam-Webster

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27 0 10
"I was serious. I'm facing a $250,000 fine and five years in prison. JUST FOR YOU! That changes everything." "Promoting you to editor? No, no way Ere...
61.5K 2.5K 58
"L-Levi!?" Eren shouted in a panic. He kept looking from me to the darkness where he ran from. "Levi we have to go! Now!" He shouted, pulling me off...
102K 3.5K 33
❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙤𝙝 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪...❞ ─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎...
127K 4.5K 36
~*WARNING: CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, BDSM, AND GRAPHIC BOYXBOY LOVE. DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ. THIS IS A FANFICTION OF ATTACK ON TITAN. I DON'T OWN ANY...