Cemetery Weather (Kellic)

By AndleyXxKellic

This is a Kellic Fanfiction. Vic Fuentes is the tough guy of the school who isn't afraid to let anyone know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A New Beginning

Chapter 34

355 22 14
By AndleyXxKellic

That lying piece of shit. He expected me to believe him and runaway with him. He's here with Jaime and gets mad at me for being with Justin. I should be the one mad, since me and him met, he's apparently been dating. I've never had a boyfriend until now, lame I know, but still. He beats Justin up because he can't stand to see me with anyone. Well, how does he think this makes me feel?

"So where's your boyfriend?" I look over at Jaime who's smiling.

"Uh, he went jogging." I lied. I didn't want him to know what Vic did.

"You didn't go with him?" He asks a lot of questions.

"Nah, I'm not much of a runner." I admit.

"Oh." He drinks some more of his water.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Maybe since Jaime's here, Vic has to be around.

"In our room. He was arrested and I bailed him out, and now he's pissed." Vic was in jail?

"Really? Do you know what he did?" I already knew the answer to this.

"No, all I know is Mike called and told me." Mike.

Maybe I could call Mike and get some information out of him. Vic won't be the only one digging information up from people. I took another drink of my smoothie and excused myself from Jaime.

"No problem. It was nice seeing you." He smiled and held out his hand.

"You too." I shook his hand and walked off.

I looked down at my phone and saw I had 2 missed calls. One from Tyler, the other a number I didn't recognize. I called the one I didn't recognize.

"Hello?"

'Hi, is this Kellin Quinn.' a lady asked.

"Yes."

'Great. Uh we have a Mr. Justin here and you were his only contact here. We want to tell you that he's perfectly fine, just in pain. He can go home but he needs to rest.'

"Thanks. I'm on my way to get him now."

'Okay, have a great day.' I hung up.

Now it was time to call Mike. I looked back at the resort, no one on the balconies.

'Hey Kellin.' He greeted me.

"Hey Mike. What's up with your brother?" I asked.

'What do you mean?'

"He gets mad at me for being with another guy, but he's here with Jaime." I practically shouted into the phone.

'Kellin, wait there's a reason behind his anger.'

"Oh really?"

'Yes, you see Vic loves only you. You wouldn't come with him and he was trying to get his mind off of you. That's what Jaime was for. He called me and was crushed that you wouldn't love him. He wanted you but you won't let him in, you let that guy.' He explained.

"Mike that still doesn't make up for him beating Justin up."

'He beat Justin up?' He didn't know?

"Yeah, didn't you know? I talked to Jaime and he said you were the one who told him he was in jail." I confessed.

'Yeah, I was. But he didn't tell me the reason why he went to jail.' He answered.

"Oh, well I have to go get Justin from the hospital, I'll talk to you later." I didn't wait for a reply I just hung up.

Why didn't Vic tell Mike why he went to jail?

**Vic's P.O.V.**

I just sat there in bed, I didn't want to talk or sleep. I was getting countless calls, mostly from Tyler. I knew Kellin probably told him what happened. Mike started to call and I just turned my phone off. I laid in the bed, regretting ever going on this vacation.

I got up and took a shower, I wanted to go out. I got dressed and left the room. I passed Jaime, he didn't say anything to me, and that made me feel better. I got in the elevator and turned my phone on and I had a text from him and Kellin.

'Saw our old high school buddy, Kellin.'~Jaime

'You're a liar and a hypocrite. I hate you.' ~Kellin

I didn't reply to Jaime's but I did text Kellin back.

'Please meet me somewhere. Please talk to me.'

I couldn't let Kellin leave out of my life. I believe that if a person is meant to be in your life, your paths will cross more than once. He's meant to be in my life, I just know it. I can't let him get taken from me.

'Why should I?'

'Please. I need to talk to you.'

'Fine, but I'm with Justin.'

That made me cringe and I clenched my jaw.

'Okay. An hour on the beach?'

'Sure.'

The doors opened and I walked out into the lobby. Some people stared at me as I went by. I walked out the hotel and made my way towards the beach. I didn't know whether Kellin would really meet me here or not. Maybe he would forget or make up an excuse not to come. I went to a concession stand and sat down. I laid my head down on the bar and listened to the people around me.

"Hey, you can't lay here man, I'm sorry." I looked at the worker and he was wiping the counter.

"Sorry." I sat up and took my arms down.

I got up and decided to walk around. Occasionally looking around and at my phone. I was anxious and nervous to see Kellin. I had officially been waiting to meet him for nearly 50 minutes. Maybe he did forget, I should just give up on him. I'm not surprised that he's mad about the Jaime thing, I just wish things could be simpler.

"Vic." I heard my name and turned around to see Kellin. My stomach started turning flips, he came.

"Hey. I'm glad you came." I walked over to him.

"Yeah, well I needed an explanation." He stated bluntly.

"I'll give you one. I'll give you any answers to the questions you have." I told him.

"Okay, well why are you here with Jaime?" That was a question I was hoping for just not the first one I thought he would ask.

"We're dating. We came here for vacation. I just got off tour and I got the tickets for my birthday." I admitted.

"If you're dating him, then why are you upset about me being with Justin?" I wish he didn't say his name. I balled up my fists and tried my best to calm down.

"Because he doesn't love you like I do. I've tried to make you mine, but you still fear that something bad will happen to me. I can handle that, but I can't handle that this guy can kiss, and hug you and you think nothing of it." I confessed.

"You're with Jaime, what difference does it make?" He said with an annoyed tone.

"Because, dammit, I only used him as a distraction. I love you Kellin. And the sooner you let me prove it to you, the sooner I know you'll love me too!" I raised my voice.

"I don't know. I don't think I want to take that chance." He started to walk away.

"Wait." I ran in front of him and stopped him. "Just please, let me try. I know you like me. You can't deny it."

"I don't know what you mean." He crossed his arms and started to walk away. I grabbed hold of his arm and pulled him back towards me. We were so close, I could feel his breath on my lips.

"I know for a fact you like me. If you didn't, you wouldn't have gone with me to Utah. You wouldn't have went on that date with me. You wouldn't have had sex for the first time with me. And you wouldn't have kissed me." I pointed out.

"I-" I stopped him by pressing my lips to his. I put my hands to his waist and pulled him closer to me. When he started to react by kissing back, I pulled away.

"See, you do like me." I told him.

"Okay, what if I do?" He asked slightly breathless. "I don't want you to get hurt or anything."

"Kellin, as long as I can hold you in my arms, I don't give a fuck what could happen." I stared in his eyes and he started to smile.

"Slightly proven." He said. I raised my eyebrow up at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You've just slightly proven to me that you love me." He smiled more and pecked my lips.

"I want you to be mine. Let's leave here, please?" I asked.

"Vic," he sighed and pushed me away.

"What? What's wrong?" I pulled him back to me.

"I just don't like when you rush things. Just give me time, please?" He had pleading eyes.

"Okay." I understood that he needed to take things slow. But there was something I needed to know. "How long did it take you and Justin to make it official?"

He sighed and thought about it. "The last 2 weeks he was on tour." He admitted. "He tells me he loves me though, I just can't say it back."

"That's what I was scared of." I told him.

"Scared? What were you scared of?" He looked into my eyes and waited.

"I was scared that you probably loved him." My voice trailed off.

"I could never love him, I want to know if I love someone though." He confessed.

"I will prove to you more that I love you and I'll work as hard as I have to, just to get you to love me." I told him. "I promise." I kissed him and walked off.

"Where are you going?" He called after me.

"I'm going to break up with Jaime. I need you, not him." He stood back in amazement. I smirked and ran back to the hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 86 27
This is a story between kellin quinn and vic fuentes . vic had been having dreams about kellin for a long time but never met him before . when he fin...
12.2K 492 15
(Kellic Fanfic) When Kellin's parents died, he moved to San Diego to live with his Uncle Billie, who is always out partying and on drugs. Kellin is n...
66.1K 3.7K 17
A wonderful romance novel telling the story of teenagers, Kellin Quinn and Vic Fuentes. Shy boy, Vic thinks his new school will be hell for him and h...
42.1K 1.3K 24
Kellin Quinn is your typical high school bad ass who doesn't care about anything but himself. Vic Fuentes is a good boy, always doing the right thing...