heats - vmon

By SEOKDREAM

where taehyung has his heat during work. a vmon fanfic More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
special chapter

110

11.6K 531 287
By SEOKDREAM

halloween special .。.:*☆

someone asked for bottom joon but alphas can't rlly bottom to omegas bc they have a natural instinc to dominate and they're too rough...so here's bottomtop!tae and subtop joon

-

"Trick or—fuck!"

Namjoon looked up in shock from the dinner table, his romance novel snapping shut and he cursed. He was at the best part, too, where the alpha male was proposing to his mate, blinking when Taehyung's cute soft voice jerked into a groan of pain, and his eyes widened.

The omega was hunched over the sofa, wearing nothing but a pair of what seemed like cat or wolf ears, fishnet leggings that hugged his beautifully thick thighs and smooth calves, tucked into his knee-high black socks. He was clutching his toe, his cheeks flushed, and Namjoon could barely suppress a growl when he saw the omega had a smear of pink lipgloss on his plump, heart-lips that just made his features pop.

"What're you wearing?" Namjoon asked, standing, his novel left forgotten on the table.

Taehyung rubbed his toe aggressively and huffed. "Lemme finish what I was gonna say. It was supposed to be a surprise, but this stupid sofa stubbed my toe." He pouted and straightened himself up, shaking his head. "Anyways. I was gonna say, 'trick or treat, alpha, please give me a treat~' but now I'm not horny anymore and my  toe hurts."

Namjoon swallowed thickly, pushing his brown hair out of his eyes, pushing his glasses up. "No, you can't just dress up like that and not expect me to bend you over and destroy you—"

Taehyung snorted, plopping down onto the sofa boredly. "Yes I can. Now gimme cuddles, I'm tired now."

Namjoon turned hot, desperately reaching out to Taehyung's thighs but the omega smacked his hand away and raised an eyebrow. "No, I don't wanna anymore." He spat, his mood swinging again and the omega pouted. "Cuddles."

So Namjoon huffily hugged Taehyung to his chest, miserably keeping his hormones in check as Taehyung's plump ass kept wiggling against his crotch. And Taehyung didn't even notice the thick outline of his cock against his trousers, and he was too busy tugging the fishnet leggings off his thighs to notice Namjoon's heavy, aroused scent.

"These are itchy as heck." Taehyung grumbled, and Namjoon nearly passed out when the fishnets were pulled off, his ass jiggling. His mouth watered, and he placed the palms of his hand against the soft flesh, kneading it and Taehyung jolted and whined. "Stop~!"

Namjoon buried his nose against Taehyung's shoulder. "But Tae...you look so pretty."

Taehyung blushed. "I know I do, but my tummy's hurting again, and—"

"WOAH—okay, hyung, if you and Tae are gonna fuck in the living room like that at least warn me!"

Namjoon whipped around, scowling when Jungkook grabbed Jimin's art project from the front table, stomping back away into his room. Namjoon snorted, watching as the alpha shot Namjoon a glare and a middle finger, and Namjoon just stuck his tongue out and turned back to Taehyung who was picking at the knee-high socks.

"Please, Taehyung?" Namjoon whined, pouting. "I really wanna fuck you so bad!"

Taehyung blushed. "Joonie..."

Namjoon's lips pouted up and Taehyung dropped his fishnets to the floor, sighing. He slid off of Namjoon's lap, curled up behind onto the sofa and, with his face blushing madly, he spread his legs.

Namjoon drooled, gaping and looking up at him as if asking for permission, his hands shooting up to grope and knead at his thighs, hungrily leaning down between the aromatic area between his tiny cock and his clenching hole, which was all open and exposed to his entire mercy. But as he waited for Taehyung to nod and give him full control, the omega's legs snapped shut and Namjoon yelped, reeling back out of shock.

"Taehyung—?"

"Bad Joonie." Taehyung scolded, sitting up and hugging his sides, his wolf ears slipping down the back of his head. Namjoon swallowed thickly.

"B-but—?"

"Bad Joonie, bad, bad Joonie." Taehyung interrupts again, tossing his ears off to the side and stretching out one leg, still covered prettily with the black, knee-high socks. "I never said yes."

"But you—s-spread your legs—ow!"

Namjoon cowered, his eyes big and round as Taehyung grabbed a fistful of his hair and shoved his face into Namjoon's. The alpha was shocked into silence again, meeting Taehyung's gaze nervously. Since when did his cute, desperate little omega grow so confident and intimidating like this? His golden eyes flared, cold and scornful and Namjoon swallowed again, his throat suddenly feeling very dry.

"I didn't know Joonie was such a desperate slut for my ass." Taehyung hissed, and Namjoon had to refrain from groaning when he saw slick dribble down the sofa from Taehyung's bottom, soaking the carpet. Fuck. He'd have to call someone to clean that out of the rugs before it stained.... "But it seems that you really want me, huh?"

Namjoon opened his mouth but Taehyung placed a finger over his lips before he could say anything. Namjoon ducked, looking away, and Taehyung giggled. It was so, so contradicting to his firm attitude and Namjoon let a smile fleet across his features briefly, but it didn't last long when Taehyung brought himself closer and began pulling down Namjoon's Ryan pyjama pants and pulled out his dick, licking up the sides eagerly.

"S-shit—!"

"Mm...Alpha, you're so big," Taehyung nuzzled into Namjoon's navel and grinned up at him. "Wa-want you in my mouth...mm, gotta be quiet, though, Jooyeon's sleeping..."

And so Namjoon bit hard into his knuckles when Taehyung opened his mouth and slipped it over Namjoon's thick member. The alpha bucked his hips up desperately and moaned into his fist, miserably stifling his breaths of pleasure and his dark chocolate eyes shifting over with a sheen of bright red.

And Taehyung was simply excellent, licking and sucking, not even choking the slightest as the huge knot was taken down his throat, humming and whining with each buck of his hips, drool dribbling down his chin

It didn't take long for Namjoon to cum, as the alpha was oddly sensitive that night, cumming torrents down Taehyung's throat, who moaned softly and obediently took all of the hot, creamy liquid. He lapped the tip as Namjoon kept releasing, the alpha hiding his face in embarrassment at the sheer amount of cum that Taehyung was drinking.

"Fuck," Namjoon whimpered, shaking his head, legs trembling and a groan escaping his throat, a sort of growl rising up from his chest and the desire—no, the need to dominate Taehyung and fuck him into oblivion was so strong, clouding his vision, his mind. "Shit—shit, shit, shit! You're driving me insane!"

Taehyung licked his fingers, still dazed from the taste of Namjoon's semen. "That's the idea, silly~" He laughed and leaned down to suckle the rest off of Namjoon's tip, cleaning his mess up, sticking his tongue out and licking down the slit, causing his mate to jerk up with a breathy growl, his hands clawing and ripping into the cloth of the sofa. "Calm down, Joonie, you're gonna break something."

Namjoon growled, a howl suppressed in his throat. "I'm gonna fucking break your ass if you don't—"

Taehyung grabbed the front of Namjoon's shirt and licked his lips, his eyes still slightly dazed. "Now, now, Joonie, we don't wanna go there, do we?" Taehyung ran a hand down Namjoon's clothed chest teasingly. "It's my choice whether I'll give my ass to you or not, and if I don't want to, then you won't get it."

Namjoon zipped his lips shut, his eyes blazing but he nodded anyways. Taehyung smirked. "Good boy." He patted Namjoon's head of his soft, fluffy hair and turned around, inching back and gently pressing Namjoon's tip to his fluttering entrance. Namjoon had to stop himself from slamming himself into the boy, and Taehyung carefully and slowly sat back, his hot walls enveloping him slowly.

"Ah, so-so full..." Taehyung mumbled quietly, biting his lip and rocking his hips back and forth.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Taehyung's front, rubbing his belly. "Oh God. You're so tight."

Taehyung leaned back, his eyelids hooded and glowing lustfully, a pleased shiver running through his body. "Mm. Kiss me."

Obediently, the alpha tipped his head to the side and pushed his lips against Taehyung's, softly moving them along to his. When Taehyung moaned quietly, Namjoon was spurred to begin thrusting, which Taehyung mewled at, shivering helplessly and gripping Namjoon's thighs. He rolled his hips down with each thrust, still making out passionately with him all while letting out these beautiful moans that drove Namjoon wild.

Namjoon pulled away from the kiss first when he felt Taehyung clench around him and cum. "Oh God, baby boy, you're so sensitive." Namjoon said, his voice straining, thrusting firmly into him.

Taehyung whined and nodded, leaning back with his eyes squeezed shut. His head was pounding with lust, his body hot and sweaty, but Taehyung couldn't get enough of Namjoon, so the omega buried his face into his hands before turning around so that their chests were touching, and Taehyung hugged Namjoon all while putting his face into Namjoon's neck.

This position gave Taehyung's cock a little something to rub against, which was against Namjoon's rock-hard abs, and it also gave Namjoon easy access to pound into his mate as he pleased. So it satisfied both of them, and, an hour later, Namjoon was cleaning off Taehyung's tummy while his knot was all swollen and plugged up deep inside of him.

"Th-this is the best Halloween of my life." Taehyung said, sighing happily and bringing Namjoon close to him. 

"Yeah? I'm glad." Namjoon said. "Did Jooyeon have fun trick-or-treating?"

Taehyung nodded. "Kept freaking out the other kids with his loud voice but he was pretty happy being Ryan for the night."

Namjoon pouted. "Wish I was there with you two, but you know today was a busy night."

Taehyung looked away, kissing Namjoon's knuckles. "S'okay. Won't change my love for you, anyways. Besides, we have next Halloween for that, hm?"

Namjoon smiled and nodded, his dimples making its appearance on his cheeks and Taehyung cooed and poked them, giggling.

"Fuck. I think I'm in love with you."

"You just realized that?"

-

ew this was gross and dry i'm sorry :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 509 32
Where werewolves and vampires collide. If you would've never of followed him that day. You would've never of known their secret. Love interests : Jim...
322K 3.2K 20
𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐱 𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭. ©ᴘʏʀʀʜɪᴄᴛᴀᴇ
629K 40.6K 111
he has a rather odd craving for blood. taejin- ongoing.
255K 9.6K 31
A story in which a famous Ceo falls in love with a high school student. The story contains smut and fluff. Ships: Taekook and Yoonmin ~Top: Tae ~Bo...