heats - vmon

By SEOKDREAM

where taehyung has his heat during work. a vmon fanfic More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
special chapter

113

13.1K 576 394
By SEOKDREAM

"I'm home!"

Taehyung looked up tiredly when Namjoon pushed open the bedroom door gently, his gaze exhausted and his stressed scent filling the room. Taehyung sat up with a yawn, the blankets that were curled around his shoulders falling to reveal his cute, perky breasts and his slightly swollen tummy, making Namjoon hitch and drop his briefcase with how enticing he looked.

"You're home late," Taehyung complained, smacking his lips and opening his eyes.

Namjoon gulped thickly and nodded, kicking his briefcase to the side and unbuttoning his coat, slipping it off of himself. Taehyung rubbed his eyes softly, looking all tired and innocent, while Namjoon was panicking and trying to keep his dick calm.

"Ye-yeah. Had a problem in the kitchen." Namjoon stuttered, eyes wide. Taehyung huffed and rubbed the area between his nipples and Namjoon's face turned red. "You tired?"

Taehyung shrugged. "Not really. M'kinda bored: took Joo out for ice cream today and he ended up crying." He giggled softly. "But we made up and he was pretty happy with the bubble bath I gave him."

Namjoon nodded blankly, finding himself being drawn closer and closer to Taehyung, but the omega thought nothing of it and slipped out of bed to take a sip of water from the cup at the desk, and Namjoon could choke.

As the blankets fell from his legs back onto the bed, Namjoon wasn't even going to try to hide his raging boner anymore, because how the hell was he supposed to when Taehyung was wearing black lace panties?

And he's seen Taehyung wear black before, but these panties were ethereal against his flawlessly milky-soft skin. He looked like some sort of dark angel as he tipped the cup back and sipped, his cute face contradicting his sinful body and Namjoon growled out softly, making Taehyung blink and turn around.

"Namjoon?" Taehyung said tentatively, shocked to find that the alpha's eyes were blood-red. "W-what're you—agh!"

Taehyung was slammed against the desk, the cup falling to the ground with a clunk. Thank God it was plastic, otherwise it would've shattered everywhere. But Taehyung didn't even think about the cup, because he was trying to process what was happening when Namjoon began mouthing roughly against his back and started humping the insides of his thighs.

His large hand was wrapped around his thigh, lifting it up so his leg was pressed up against the table, and he could feel Namjoon's cock rubbing and releasing precum over the inside of his legs. "J-Joonie!" Taehyung yelped, his hands curling into the table in shock. "What're you doing?!"

Namjoon whined out, his eyes big and desperate. "Oh, fuck. Omega, you don't know what you do to me. Wearing nothing but this piece of cloth?" Namjoon hooked his fingers into the bottom of his underwear, tugging it back before releasing it, causing it to snap against his ass. Taehyung jolted with a stifled moan, and Namjoon sighed, running his lips across his shoulders. "Around me? When I've been cooped up at work, deprived of your scent all day, and then I come home to see you basically begging me to fuck you—shit! Spread your legs, m'gonna fuck you for making me go crazy like this..." He hungrily sucked hickeys along his back, sensually biting teasingly and making sure every inch of his skin was being praised and touched.

Taehyung panted, pushing his silver locks back out of his eyes. He didn't think his choice of outfit through very well, now that he thought about it, but it was hot, and Taehyung liked the feel of the cool bedsheets against his naked skin. But he obeyed nonetheless, nodding and shyly pressing his weight against the table so Namjoon could rip those lace panties off and spread his legs, a howl rising in his throat when he saw Taehyung's cute, puckering rim as it spurted out slick needily.

"Jesus," Namjoon breathed, pulling his hips back and tapping the hole with one of his fingers. Taehyung keened and wiggled his ass back against the digits, nodding desperately. "So wet...God, you're leaking..."

Taehyung wailed as Namjoon teasingly tapped his rim, causing it to flare open desperately and Namjoon groaned. "Mm—nn, Namjoon, please!" He turned back and met Namjoon's fiery gaze lustfully, shivering when he felt more slick ooze out of him and drip onto the floor lewdly, the strong aroma of berries and cream in turn causing the minty-ness to surround them like smoke. "I-I can't—I can't wait anymore!"

Namjoon chuckled against his hot skin and kissed it. "Fuck...needy baby..." He circled his nails against his hips and he shivered.

"Joon." Taehyung cried, his fingers digging into the wood hard when Namjoon groaned huskily and pressed his tip to the rim.

"Shh, shh...m'gonna go in now...relax, baby, take a deep breath." Namjoon murmured, and Taehyung straightened up and arched his back, turning around and Namjoon ran his hands up from his hips to his sides, tickling his nipples and kissing him squarely, tongues clashing and teeth nipping at each other, lust-driven noises making its way out of their throats and causing Taehyung to relax the tiniest bit. The omega pushed his lower body back, panting heavily into Namjoon's mouth, and he jerked up with his eyes shooting open.

Namjoon patted Taehyung's sides when the boy cried out, a long whine drawling in his throat. Namjoon gently pushed halfway of himself in, murmuring praised as Taehyung struggled to take his huge knot in. And after a minute of soft pecks and Taehyung whining and hiccuping, jerking as Namjoon finally pushed the rest of himself in until the front of his crotch pressed up against his plump ass. "Hush, baby...it's all in...relax..."

Taehyung hung his head and clenched experimentally around Namjoon's length, shuddering violently when he felt the girth of the knot, and Taehyung mewled desperately, bucking his hips forward and back. The tip pressed snugly against his prostate, so every time he moved it just sent electric shocks of pleasure up his spine and he was absolutely loving the way it felt. Drool dribbling down his chin, and the smell of his slick turning sickeningly sweet, Taehyung turned around and batted his eyelashes.

"Mm," Namjoon hummed, pressing his forehead to Taehyung's nape and squeezing the soft plumpness of his ass. "I'm gonna move."

Taehyung just nodded, turning back and resting his head against the table, raising his hips so it stuck up in the air enticingly. "Be gentle...the pups keep kicking..." He closed his eyes and waited for his mate to move.

Namjoon's heart stuttered at that, and he took a brief moment to rub Taehyung's tummy. The omega looked down at Namjoon's hands, and he gently took it and pressed it to his mouth, slipping two of Namjoon's fingers between his lips and suckling gently. Namjoon's eyes softened, and he rested his chin between Taehyung's shoulders, murmured a soft: "I love you so much." And began thrusting in.

Taehyung instantly began gasping, letting out these soft high-pitched moans that just turned Namjoon on to no end, and it spurred him to move his hips faster. The omega jolted forward with each snap of his hips inside of him, pounding into his little bundle of nerves that caused his body to shiver violently out of pure ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck," Taehyung whispered, shaking his head and dropping his head, panting heavily, "oh fuck, fuck. Namjoon, please—please touch me more. Touch me—mark me, mark me, please." He grappled for something, anything to clench onto, and his knees bent and pressed up against the side of the desk.

Namjoon growled out, grabbing his hips and pulling them back while rutting into his supple body roughly. The alpha male keened forward, pausing to catch his breath for a moment and scrape his clawed nails up Taehyung's sides, sliding the nails lightly across his flesh, tickling it between his inner thighs and down the front of his body, causing shivers to ripple through his mate. He fanned his breath onto Taehyung's neck, teasing him with a smirk, planting gentle-lipped kisses along his cute, round cheeks.

"Want me to mark you?" Namjoon murmured lowly, and Taehyung whined, bucking his hips. "Want it that badly...?"

Taehyung whined louder, lips jutting out in a cute pout, and Namjoon snickered before gently wrapping a hand around Taehyung's leaking cock. The omega yelped and threw his head back, a stifled scream leaving his lips, his thighs clenching up together. "O-oh, oh my God, Joonie...please...please lemme cum..."

Namjoon rested his chin on his shoulder again, crooning. He was absolutely loving the way that Taehyung was begging for his permission before he did anything, the feel of his mate's beautiful body against his and his velvety soft walls throbbing around him as he softly thrusted in, hitting his prostate right-on with each roll of his hips forward. "Baby...wanna cum bad? Mm?"

Taehyung humped into Namjoon's hand, using it like a fleshlight to chase after his building climax. "O-oh, yes, please, Joonie! Please!" He cried, his tiny fangs outstretching, gums itching to sink into Namjoon's neck to mark his alpha.

"Then cum."

And Namjoon moaned softly into Taehyung's ear when he felt Taehyung clench around him tightly. The omega let out a loud moan, lips bitten and swollen, sweat dripping down his back as his cock twitched and spurted out from the tip. The liquid drenched the papers scattered on the top of the desk, and Taehyung's cock jolted, and he began whining pitifully, rolling his hips forward and rutting it into Namjoon's hand, milking himself out. Namjoon chuckled when Taehyung collapsed forward, moving his hands back and forth over Taehyung's cock, and the omega whimpered at the sensitivity. "Oh, so desperate...you're so fuckin' cute when you cum..."

Taehyung shuddered, leaning back weakly when he released, panting. "Joon..."

Namjoon grinned against his neck, licking and sucking a couple of hickeys onto the clean skin. "Mm. Feels good? Fuck. You're so tight. So warm. All good and pretty for your alpha, yeah?"

Taehyung flushed and laughed quietly, pushing himself back onto him, looking down at his still hard cock. "K-knot me, alpha, please." He mumbled shyly, unclenching his hands and pressing them flatly against his belly, and Namjoon reached over and clasped over Taehyung's hands on his tummy. "Knot me." He whispered again, leaning his head against Namjoon's shoulder.

Namjoon smooched his cheek, letting out a husky sort of laugh that did wonders to Taehyung's ears. God. Namjoon was simply just so attractive and charismatic, with that natural glow of affection and his lovable attitude and features. Taehyung was whipped, and in the moment of their passionate session, Taehyung had to take a brief second to just thank whatever deity above had blessed him with such a wonderful mate.

"As you wish, my beautiful aurora." Namjoon said, and Taehyung's cheeks heated up at the nickname.

The alpha lifted Taehyung up, carrying him to the bed and laying him down, face up. The omega blinked, suddenly feeling shy when he made eye contact with the lust-crazed alpha hovering over him. And Namjoon kissed him for a moment, his hands sliding up to cup his tummy and wasted no time in fucking into him with sharp, quick and firm thrusts that made his tiny cock harden even more, making him whine out and curl into himself softly while cupping Namjoon's elbows, shaking.

"So much," Namjoon mumbled when Taehyung's pink cock jerked and more weak spurts of cum shot out of the tip. "Cute." He pressed his hands to the little puddle of cum below his belly button and rubbed the semen across his tummy, leaving streaks of pearly white across the flesh.

Taehyung shook. "Mmn...no fair! Hurry up and cum, I'm se-sensitive now..." The omega pursed his lips and Namjoon pecked them, making him giggle cutely.

"Well," Namjoon said, beginning to roll his hips, and Taehyung's hole eagerly sucked his cock back in with each movement, "maybe if you be a good boy and lick this off of my fingers." He lifted his hand that was smeared with Taehyung's cum, and the omega's eyes flared gold. "Maybe, just maybe I'll knot you deep and good." He licked his lips and grinned, revealing his long fangs that Taehyung desperately wanted against his neck.

So Taehyung hastily grabbed Namjoon's wrist and stuck his tongue out, his breath hot against his fingers. He sucked the salty, slightly bitter substance right off of the digits, relishing in the way Namjoon basically drooled over how sexy Taehyung was being, and the alpha dropped his hand before burying his face into Taehyung's neck and ramming himself into the poor omega.

"Ah!" Taehyung shrieked out, clawing down Namjoon's back in shock as pleasure ripped through his body. "Ah—mn! Yes! Joonie! Knot me, knot me, knot m-me!"

And as Namjoon's thrusts became more sloppier and firm, shaky moans leaving the male's lips right into Taehyung's ear, the omega choked when he felt it.

"Shit, shit! I'm cumming! Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!" Namjoon howled out, his vision going dark red as he chased after his orgasm, the tight coil in his belly finally undoing itself and causing Namjoon to shake as he hung his head.

Namjoon snapped his hips up once, twice, and for the third time before his knot began to swell. The alpha howled again, snapping his jaws right onto Taehyung's mating mark and biting ravenously, blood spurting from the wound and Taehyung screeched out, his body violently jerking up against his mates, tears springing to his eyes. When he finally began to release his load into him, the hot and thick cum filling him up warmly to the brim, Taehyung's eyes rolled back in pleasure and he subconsciously opened his jaws and sank his tinier fangs into Namjoon's neck as well.

"So good...so, so fucking good." Namjoon whispered, pulling away blindly and swiping his tongue across the wound lazily. "God, I love you so much."

Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut, legs trembling. "Love you, alpha...love you m-more..." He mumbled, pulling away and whimpering when he saw how hard he had bitten Namjoon. But that concern didn't last long when Namjoon tried to fuck into him despite the knot being there, and Taehyung shot Namjoon a look.

But Namjoon just kissed his lips, and Taehyung began giggling again immediately. And the two buried each other in their love, basking in the scent of fresh mint and creamy berries with the slight muskiness of sweat and cum, cuddling as they waited for Namjoon's knot to go down. Taehyung shivered and leaned over to lick at Namjoon's wound, sucking over the mark and shyly making eye contact as the alpha shivered.

Meanwhile, in the room over, Jungkook and Jimin were entangled in each other's arms and awkwardly spooning each other with their eyes wide open.

"I'm traumatized." Jungkook whispered.

"Gonna go cut my ears off." Jimin responded, and he shook his head and buried his nose into Jungkook's neck. "You never fuck me that good."

Jungkook's cheeks burned. "Be-because we're still young!"

Jimin just rolled his eyes and sighed. "Whatever. But now I'm expecting a good dicking soon, alpha."

-

here's some smut for y'all thirsty readers. there's always less comments on smutty chapters too 🤔 i wonder why ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 11.2K 24
Taehyung is a little too horny for his own good
542K 43.6K 47
❝red looks so beautiful on your pale skin.❞ a vmin fanfiction. ©-ohmytae
3.4K 682 30
It's a yoonmin + maybe some other ships, but our center of attention is on yoonmin but there is going to be 1-2 parts till taekook and namjin •BoyxB...
583K 36.6K 81
mister kim has always been a bit wolfish -namjin